Chapter 3

About 4 hours later, I was being shook awake. "love? Did you say that you were getting off in Bradford?" the boy who I now know the name Niall belongs to. "yes thank you so much. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't wake. I owe you one. Is there anything you want? Oh my goodness thank you so much." I say jumping out of the seat and getting off the bus with Niall behind me laughing saying "no no love, it was the 'polite' thing to do." he said smirking at me. I just laughed and said "thanks again, Niall. It means alot." and with that, we started walking our different ways. Me? I don't know where I'm going. I keep walking untill I come across a café. As if on cue, my stomace grumbles, signaling me to go to the café. I walk in and I am overwhelmed by the strong smell. I go to the counter and order a simple hot chocolate and muffin. I pay the girl behind the counter and off I go. As I'm walking out of the café, someone bumps into me making me fall and my hot chocolate going all over me, burning my stomace. "ow!! What the hell!?" I scream trying to stand up but the heat of the hot liquid keeping me down. "watch where your going next time you jerk!" I say finally finding my strength to stand up. " Aleia-Marie? Oh goodness, I'm terribly sorry love.I didn't mean it, honest." says a familiar voice. I look up to see..Niall? " oh no I'm sorry Niall. I didn't know who you were. I didn't mean to yell." I say frantically trying to apologize. "no no I should be the one apologizing, not you, oh look at your shirt." he said gesturing to my shirt. "I'll get you another one come with me Aleia." he said trying to grab my hand but I pulled away nervously. " c'mon you have to at least let me get you another shirt. I feel terrible." he said looking down. "I'm fine, honest. I have extra shirts in my suitcase." I said smiling. "but still. Please?" he said... I thought and decided that another shirt wouldn't hurt so I nodded and followed him. He smiled and lead me to another store.  

When we got in, he asked me "what size do you ware?" "I don't honestly know."I said looking down at the ground a little embarrassed that I didn't know. " can I check the back of your shirt?" he said going behind me. I nodded. "size medium, wow your pretty small. How old did you say you were again?" he said walking to a stand that had "MEDIUMS" written on it. "i just turned 13" i said while he brought up a shirt and said "you like?" the shirt was red and had pink and white flowers on it. The cutest shirt I have ever seen in my life. I smiled and nodded at him as he took the shirt to the front counter and payed. " I like it too, it's red." he said happily. He payed the guy and handed it to me and told me to change. I went and changed and he smiled when he saw me. "looks great, love" he said as he took my hand to lead me from the store. "where are you headed?" he asked. " I don't know wherever I can find I guess?" I said as he stopped me and said "wait, hold up. You have no place to stay? Your 13 and in Bradford by yourself? Love, that's very dangerous. You can't just be roaming the streets of London by yourself. Why are you out here by yourself and not at home?" he said questionly. "I don't know, i just wanted to explore." I said not wanting to tell him about my dad. " we'll do your parents know that your here?" he said hopefully? I think. I looked at the ground unable to answer his question because I didn't want to lie. " oh no, listin love, you have to go back home. Where are you going to stay. You can't just be here without your parents knowing." he said now pacing In front of me. " he wouldn't care." I said befor I could stop myself. At that he looked up and said " of corse they would, you are their daughter they must be worried sick." he said getting a little louder. " NO! You dont even know me! You can't just tell me to go home! I'm not going back. EVER!" I said turning and running. He tried to stop me but I wouldn't let him. I pulled my arm loose and ran. Not know where I was going and not caring. Finally I saw a park. I slowed down and sat on the bench by the pond and watched the ducks. Befor someone sat next to me.