Chapter 36

Zach's POV

--------------------------

As she layed her head down on my lap, I sighed. Never in a million years would I have thought that I would fall this hard for a girl at age 14. But I have and there is nothing that I can do about it. I don't know how to explaine it. She just makes me feel so happy inside. When she was in the hospital, I didn't know what to do. Never in my life had I felt so lonely without seeing her all of the time.

Now that my parents are arguing and fighting, she tried to help me through it and comfort me and trust me.....I forgot all of my problems as soon as her lips touched mine. It felt like fireworks where going off I mean, call me cheesy but that's what I felt. When Louis walked in, I didn't know what to do. Honestly, I was scared for me and her both. But turnes out, he isn't going to tell on us.Which I am greatful for. I hate having her keep something like this from her big brother but she seems to look at it as a game and I like that. She always sees the bright side of everything.

I don't even know what just took over me when me and Aleia were kissing. I have never felt that kind of rush and I have also never felt the need to do that with anyone, EVER! She just has that thing about her and I wanted her so bad, but she wasn't ready, and I respect that. When I told her that I loved her, I meant it with all of my heart. The fact that she said it back, it just makes it that much better. I'm inlove with a girl, whose name just happeneds to be, Aleia-Marie Grace Malik.

I start mindlessly playing with her hair as my thoughts took me elsewhere.

Eventually, I heard a soft snor coming from Aleia and I smiled down at her. It is now 10:47 and I am extremely tired. Of course I am going to respect Zayn's wishes of us not sleeping in the same room. I already had her break 3 rules in about a total of 10 minutes.

1.) No kissing

2.) No innapropreat touching

and 3.) No cuddiling

I couldn't help myself...Is that so wrong?

I picked her up carefully as to not wake her up and I started carrying her up the stairs. She is so light weight I was surprised when I picked her up. I mean I wasn't expecting her to be heavy, I was just expexting her to weigh a little bit more.

I open the door to her bedroom slowly, as to not wake anybody up and I walk over to her bed. I somehow manage to pull the blankets back with her still in my arms without dropping her.

As I am laying her down, I hear a little cough behind me...Shit. I turn around slowly and I see Harry.

"What are you doing in here? Didn't Zayn say not to be in the same room?" He said with a smirk playing on his face. Okay, he isn't going to go off on me.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. She just fell asleep and Zayn said not to sleep in the same room so I thought that I would just carry her up here instead of waking her up. Sorry if I woke you up." I said as I covered her up, pulling the duvet just under her chin. I turned around and was now facing Harry as he held the door open for me.

"Thanks." I said as I walked out of her room, him following behind.

"You're a great kid Zach, and you treat her just how I would want my baby sister treated by a guy. Hell, she is my baby sister. I just don't want you hurting her Zach, I can see how much she likes you and I don't want her going through something like that. You understand?" He asked me as we walked back down the stairs and into the living room.

"Yes sir." I said and he chuckled lightly at my response. Honestly, all of the boys scare me a little but they have nothing to worry about, I would never hurt Aleia and intentionaly mean it.

"I see the way you look at her Zach. When you look at her you get a little, what I would say, a "dazed" look in your eyes and you're completely out of it. I don't know if I'm wrong, but if I didn't know anybetter, I would say that someones inlove and vise versa for her to." He said as he smirked and sat down on the couch that was occupied by Aleia and I only a few minutes ago.

"I think I do, Harry. But I'm scared. I don't want her to get in trouble for my actions or anything. I don't know what to do." I said as I put my head in my hands. He pats me on my back as he starts to tell me,

"Mate, It's okay. Zayn wont be that harsh on you if he sees that you truly do love her. Just relax okay?" I nodded as he continued.

"When we went back there to go to sleep, Zayn followed me into my room and we talked. He's scared to you know? He's afraid that he is losing his baby sister. You gotta take it easy on him Zach. Okay? You gotta understand that Aleia and Perrie are really just a few of the things that make Zayn even smile these days. Aleia is his world and she is so fragile to him, words can't even begin to explaine it. And the fact that he is sharing her with you, Zach that is a HUGE thing for him to do. I respect you for treating her right and what I saw just a few minutes ago, you carrying her to her bed room so that you could respect what Zayn wanted, that just made me like you 10 times more. Aleia had a rough childhood growing up I mean, people weren't gental with her and you, you are. You are just like Zayn is. You see her as the most fragile thing in the world. Like, like she could break at any second. You really care for her and I can tell. Oh and by the way, you outta thank Niall. He is the one who talked Zayn into letting her date you." Harry said as he winked and stood up.

"Thanks Harry, alot and I do. I do care for her. I care for her so much, Harry. I would never do anything to hurt her." I said and he just smiled at me.

"No problem. I know you would never do that to her. I gotta go back to sleep. Goodnight." He said and walked off.

"Night." I said back and layed my head down, covering up with the blanket that was slung over the couch.

My dreams where filled with Aleia. Gosh, I don't know how she can make me feel this way.

I love you Aleia-Marie Grace Malik, with all of my heart.