Chapter 19

Heyyyyy sososo sorry...I was at camp so I couldn't upload.): how are you guys liking this story? You guys don't comment or anything which makes me think you guys dont really like it...remember what I said, I'd you guys say it, I'll believe it. If you say it's bad then I guess it's bad..but please help me out and tell me if you like it or not...vote, comment, share etc please. 

LIVE~LOVE~BREATHE~FOREVER! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"okay, I'm going to bed and so are you Aleia." zayn said standing up. "but bubby?? We're having sooo much fun!" I said "yeah let her stay atleast!" Danielle said. "I'm hungry!" Niall said. I looked at him and laughed. He ate to much. "say goodnight Aleia" zayn said grabbing my hand "okay, goodnight Aleia." I said laughing. "brat" zayn said tickling me. "okay remember what I told you sissy." "okay zayn chill, go to sleep and no funny business with Perrie" I said winking at him. He blushed and said "dont talk like that, its impolite and un ladylike and dont think like that Leia, its not good for kids your age!" he said. "yeah cause im soooo ladylike and its not my fault my brain cant function without a few dirty remarks here and there." i said laughing at him as he turned around leaving the room. "goodnight love, I love you." he said "love you to bubby, goodnight" he shut the door only for it to be opened again by Harry. "okay styles, what's the plan?" I said in a hushed tone. "okay I'll tell you but you have to promise you will be my partner in crime for now on okay?" he said and I nodded. "okay here's the plan. We're going to jump on the bed because zayns room is right on the side where my bed is okay?" I got what he was saying and I nodded and smiled eveily. "1.2.3...go!" Harry whisper yelled. We started jumping on his bed for about a good 10 seconds befor zayn runs into his room out of breath. "dang it Harry! Aleia I told you to get me if he try-" he stopped noticing what we did and we laughed and I fell off of the bed which only made me laugh harder. I looked up and zayn was gone. "uh-oh" I said looking at Harry. "it's okay he'll be fine in the morning." he said and layed down. I got up and got on the bed and looked at him. "hey Harry, Niall has a 'friend' over right?" I said giving him a evil smirk. "I like the look on your face, keep talking" he said raising up. "okay well, I was thinking, maybe we could scare him just a little." I said. Harry laughed and said "tell me more, I'm in." I smiled and went on "okay so, we need to scare all of the boys? We already got zayn so this is how we're getting Niall, go get cheese" I said. He looked confused but got up and got all of the cheese, boy did they have alot of cheese. "okay now what are we doing?" he said. "okay I'm going to put cheese all over you and you go under his bed and wait until he goes to sleep while I get Liam's prank ready okay?" he agreed and I put cheese all over him and his face. It was really stinky. "ew you smell styles!" I said. Shoving him under nialls bed. "I'm going to get the spoons for Liam. Have the camera on your phone ready okay?" alright now go befor Liam goes to sleep." he said. I ran out of nialls room and into the kitchen. I grabbed every spoon there was and went to Liam's room. I put them all over his bed and nightstand and on the floor In front of his door. This is going to be great. I heard foot steps so I got in the closet, quickly turning my camera on. Liam and Danielle were to buisy making out to notice the spoons by the door but when he layed her on the bed and he felt it, he turned over on the nightstand to turn on the lamp. When he turned It on, he saw the spoons and said "AHHHH!!! Oh my god! There everywhere!!! Danielle!! Don't just sit there! Help me!!" she was laughing to hard to di anything and at this I was laughing to hard and fell out of the closet with my phone in hand and it on video. I had got the whole thing on tape.

Harry's POV

Ew this cheese stinks but oh we'll, this was a MASTER plan!!! Me and Aleia are going to make perfect villains. "AHHHH!!! Oh my god! There everywhere!!! Danielle!! Don't just sit there! Help me!!" I heard this and laughed myself..good going Aleia, good going. I heard nialls door open so I put my phone on video. "Niall I'm tired" a girl voice said. Oh yeah getting both of em tonight! "okay yeah babe let's sleep" Niall said. Not on my watch. When the light went off and I felt the bed go down, indication that someone was on it, I quietly made my way out from under the bed and stood up. " babe? Does it smell like cheese in here to you?" Niall said. "yeah kinda. I thought you were just eating again" the girl said. I touched nialls arm and he jumped. "Lilly! Did u just touch my arm!?" Niall said obviously sounding scared. "no Niall I'm on the other side of the bed" Lilly said. I heard Niall move and something on his nightstand fall so I knew he was turning on the light. I bent down with the phone facing us and when the light went on I screamed "BOO!!" Niall and Lilly both screamed niall saying something weird..."AHHH!!!Cheese Head!!! See lilly, i told you he was real! It wasnt just in my dreams! The food has come back to haunt me!!!"and at this, I was in laughter on the floor. "Harry!! Get out now!" Niall screamed noticing it was just me. I got up and ran to my room where Aleia said she would be but just befor I got out I heard Niall say, "I wonder how he knew about Cheese Head! Lilly, did you...TELL HIM!!??". When I got In there and shut the door..we couldn't hold it any longer so we both busted out laughing. We showed each other the videos which only made us laugh more. After we settled down a bit I sighed and said "ahhhhh Aleia, 3 pranks in one hour, this could be the start of a wonderful relationship." I said smiling at her. He nodded and smiled back. Then we went to sleep. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

How was it? Did you like this one? You can even message me if you wanna...bye my lovelys!!!(: