Chapter 34

HEY GUYS(: Im Updating For A Christmas Present!(; Aleia gets a little Naughty(; Oh well!!!!!!!! Hope You Guys Like This! I Really Do For Some Reason. Lol Love You My Lovelys(:

LIVE~LIFE~LOVE~BREATHE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Aleia's POV*

(2weeks later)

Well, i've been out of the hospital for about a wekk now and everything is back to normal. Well everything except that now I keep getting these headaches that are really painful. Zayn told me that if they continue to go on, he will call the doctor and ask him what the problem is. Zach and I havent talked for awhile and i'm worried. yesterday he sent me a text and it said,

"From:Zach(:

"Hey babe. Srry I hvnt tlkd 2 u n a wile): Fam probs. I promise ill c u soon. Mayb 2morro? Bye Love.

-Zachxx<3"

Well since that was yesterday, he is coming over today. Zayn said it was okay that he actually likes Zach.

I walked into the living room just as he got off of the phone and he had tears pricking at the corners of his eyes. "Whats wrong bubby?" I asked hopping in his lap, hoping that he would tell me...don't judge me, I like to know things! "Um Aleia, I called the doctor for you and he said that this usually happens when people have Syncone. He said that it would probably go on for quite some time and maybe for the rest of your life. So, I have to go and get your perscription from the pharmacy. Lou, Liam, and Niall want to go with me so that they can get something from the store. Harry is here but he is taking a nap and I don't want you to mess with him okay? He was up very late last night and he is in a very grumpy mood alright?" He said looking at me. I nodded and smiled, kissing his cheeck and hopping off of his lap smiling. "Wait a second. Your being to sweet. What do you want?" He said looking at me seriously. I sighed and looked at him hopfully. "Can Zach still come over when your gone?" I said looking at him. He sighed and nodded. "Sure but I swear Aleia, Don't do ANYTHING!" I nodded and ran off to get my phone.

To:Zach(:

"Zayn said u can stil com over. Do u stil wana?

-Aleai-Mariexx<3"

I sent the text and ran back down stairs. They were already gone. Well that was fast. I felt my phone vibrate so I pick it out of my pocket.

From:Zach(:

"Yep. On my way...

-Zachxx<3"

Well that was weird..he is usually more happy than that...oh well. Ill ask when he gets here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

About 20 minuted later I heard a soft knock on the door. I jump up and swing it open smiling at my boyfriend. He just looked down and sighed. Well I wonder what happened to him. "Whats wrong, babe?" I said pulling him into the house and sitting down on the couch and bringing him down with me. After I asked that one simple question, he starts to tear up a little bit. "My parents are getting a di-divor-divorce." He said stuttering out the word 'Divorce'. I have no clue what to do, seeing as I was never in a position like this. "They told me to leave the house...so that they could talk." I started hugging him and saying words that I thought would calm him down. "Zach look, it's okay alright. In the end, everything will turn out okay and either way it goes, your still going to be okay alright?" I said trying my best. He just shook his head so I tried something else. "Is there anything I can do? To help you get your mind off of it all?" I said grabbing his hands and making him look at me. "Well, there is...." He trailed off and looked away. "One thing..." He said turning to look at me again. He started to lean in towards me, but the thing is...I didn't wanna move away. I don't wanna get in trouble though either. Before I could even make up my mind, I felt something warm and soft aginst my lips and then, it felt like my insides exploded. The kiss was perfect. I know it's cheesy but, it really did feel like fireworks. It felt amazing!!! Why hadn't I done this earlier!? He moved one of his hands to my side and it left little tingles all over. He lifted his other hand to my right cheek and he pulled me closer towards him. My arms automatically went to around his neck.

We just stayed like that for a few seconds but it felt like years and then he pulled away, leaving my lips to feel icy cold. He looked at me and started to panic,

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that! I'm so stupid! Now your gonna get in trouble and it's all my fault and-" I cut him off by grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him to me and kissing him again. Once again...sparks.

"Ahem!" I heard and my head whipped away from him and towards the person who made the sound he see Louis. My eyes grew wide. I didn't know what to do!

"Oh-erm-um-uh please don't tell Louis please!" I said frantically. "Don't worry Leia, you haven't told on have the crazy things i've done. I'm not gonna snitch on you guys. But, if Zayn sees, your ass has had it. Be careful next time and you guys are lucky it was just me. Okay?" I nodded and jumped up to hug him. "Sooo...where are the rest of them?" I said to him.

"Oh, they are in the kitchen." He said ponting towards the kitchen. I nodded and looked at him again. "Louis, what day is it?" I said.

"Ummmm...November 30th I think." He said looking at his phone and nodding. "Yep. November 30th." He said smiling. "Why?"

The boys have decided that they want me to stay home from school until after Christmas break and my bithday so that I can get ready for it. I'm glad. I like spending time with all of them. Zach only comes over on weekends really and since it's Saturday....He came!

"Because it's almost Christmas! I have to go shopping for you guys! And it's almost our birthdays too!" I said smiling as the boys walked in one by one. Liam, Harry, Zayn, and finally Niall. "Did you guys have fun?" Zayn said and I nodded. Zach looked at me and winked and said, "Yeah, I had fun." He said. Louis started laughing as he is the only one who knows what we did and I looked down and blushed. "What?" Zayn asked Louis for all of the boys, including himself.

"Nothing!" I said maybe a little to fast. "Wadya guys do?" Zayn said looking suspiciously at us. "Just sat here and talked." Zach said saving my ass and I nodded.

"Well, I better get going...." Zach said standing up to leave. "But you like, just got here and what about your parents?" I said.

"My mum just texted me and told me that I could come home now if I want to." He said. "Hey wait. We're having a movie night. Wanna stay over tonight?" Harry said. "Harry. What are you talking about? He isn't staying the night." Zayn said. "Relaz Zayn, they can sleep in seperate rooms. Just let him stay." He said back. Inside, I'm freaking out. I mean, I'm 13...Yeah I know my limits but seriously? On the outside I was calm like it wasn't a big deal. Zayn thought about it and finally said yes. "But you guys know the rules." He said and we nodded. "Liam...can you teach me how to swim?" I said randomly to him. He looked taken aback at first and I was afraid of him saying no. But I need to overcome my fears.

"Well of course I can but are you sure you want to learn?" He said. "Yeah I'm sure...I need to over come my fear. It's not getting me anywhere in life...why not..?" I said and he smiled. "We can get started right away if you want to." He said and I nodded getting up to change.

"I don't have anything to swim in." Zach said. "I have a pair that might fit you...i've had them for about 2 or 3 years." Niall said jumping up to get them. I walked to my room and Zach followed me.

"What are you doing!? Get out before Zayn or Liam come back here!" I said trying to shove him out. "Chill Aleia, they think I'm with Niall." He said winking at me and moving closer to me. He kissed me and I smiled throught it, but I pushed him away and laughed. "Badass." I said smiling. He just winked again and shrugged it off. Oh...I'm gonna have to get used to this for the night...(NO DIRTY THOUGHTS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!(;) "Guys, hurry!" Louis yelled.

When we got to the pool, Liam looked at me. "Are you sure you wanna so this?" He said seriously. I nodded and stepped into the pool with Liam at my side...This should be....interesting...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhhhhhh Shes Gunna Try It!(: Howd You Guys Like It?

Vote-Comment-Fan etc.(: Love You Guys!