Chapter 21

hey lovelys! What happend! Ur about to find out lol...hmmmmm...you guys still haven't answered me...am I a good writer for my age or should I just stop writing? Okay guys read onn!!!!!!!  

LIVE~LOVE~BREATHE~FOREVER! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*liams POV*

"harry! NO! Stop Harry please! HARRY I CAN'T SW-" I hear this and then a splash. I look over immediately knowing what she was trying to say...she couldn't swim! And Harry just through her in the pool. I get out of the hottub and look at zayn. He has a look of terror as he tries to walk to the deep end. But he can't swim either. "Louis! Get zayn and do not let him on this side of the pool!" I scream and jump in. I look around under water going to the very bottom. I see a hand and I swim to it. It's Aleia, (noooo...it's the freaking monster under water Liam.....obviously it's Aleia! Stupid)her eyes were closed and she was moving her hands obviously trying to get herself back to the top. I grab her and swim to the surface and put her on the edge of the pool hopping out as I look at her. She is choking and spitting up water trying to get her breathing back on track. "HARRY! Dang it. You always mess things up don't you!?" I hear. I turn around and see zayn pushing Harry up against the wall with his fist pulled back aimed at Harry. I pull Niall down to Aleia to help her and I run to zayn and grab his arm. But he pulls away from me and hits Harry's stomach. Harry doubles over and when he can lift his head up, he takes a hit at zayn in a place where NO GUY should ever be hit. They both fall to the floor in pain as Aleia starts to cry. I look over and see her running off. It was obvious what happend. Them hitting each other reminded her of her "dad" hitting her. "GUYS! You just scared Aleia! You know she doesnt like it when people hit other people! It reminds her of...you know!" I said as all guys including Harry and zayn who have now stood up look at me. Zayn starts to walk out probably to see of she is okay but I stop him. "no! She's angry and upset, Niall, go and see if she is okay." I said as Niall gets up and leaves. "WHAT! But she's MY sister! You can't tell me I can't go and check on her!" he screams trying to get past me. Louis is sitting in a chair not really knowing what's going on but I think he got the idea.

*Nialls POV*

"princess?" I say knocking on my door. She doesn't answer.  

"princess, can I come into our castle?" I say trying again. I hear a silent "mmhm" and open the door. She is cradled in the blankets rocking back and forth on the bed. I walk over and put my arms around her trembling shoulders. "don't cry, it's okay. They will be okay in about an hour okay? But you can't just run out like that okay? Harry didn't know, none of us did. You never told us. Princess, listin, zayn can't swim either and if you told us, you could have sat on the stairs with him." she looks up and nods at me. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys" she whimpers.

*Aleia-Marie's POV*

I stand up and look at Niall and say, "okay I know we just had that incident but, do you trust me to shower?" he laughs and says "yes princess ha, but don't be to long, the boys are probably worried." I nod and he leaves.  

I step into the shower as the water heats up. I can't be mad at Harry I mean, he didn't know. I didn't tell him so it's my fault. I can't be mad at zayn cause he was scared and defending me bc I didn't tell them I couldn't swim and so them it's my fault again. All of this is my fault, my own fault. I could have told them and I wouldn't have almost died. I'll admit I was scared! I was praying befor liam got me. So thanks Liam. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

SHE OKAY!!!(: but I wanna know what went through your head when you read the last chapter....like what did you think would happen to her when he threw her in??? Okay lovelys thats all I gotta say for now!!!bye!!!