Chapter 7

Guys im just gunna upload randomly and can u tell me if I made any mistakes....the next chapter I like it so I'm gunna post it right after this one. Can you guys give me ideas for one of my later chapters..I need pranks for the boys...:/ hmmmm. Any ideas? Okay my lovelys I think I am going to upload atleast 3 more today maybe more because they are really short sooo...yeah. Bye

Befor I know it, we're at the mall, in the teen girls section, while the boys throw stuff all over me while saying, "omg her color is definitly pink, wait no orange, no no no that's it blue and green, those are her best colors."-Louis. "oh no girl that looks great on you."-a gay sounding Harry. "BUT WHAT ABOUT RED!!! SHE NEEDS RED!" -Niall. "where is Liam and Zayn?" I ask. "There getting you a surprise." Niall said. "oh no not another one!" I said

Finally leaving the mall, we get in the car with about 15 more new outfits.. Oh my. "guys why did you do this? I don't need all of this!!" I exclaim "wait there's more" Liam says winking at me..wait, did he just say 'there's more?' just then, he hands me a phone case, and iPhone case. "what! No I can't except this guys! You have already done so much for me!! This would be wrong if I except it!" i say trying to give it back but he refused. " no no princess, if your to live with us, we need to be able to get ahold of you." Niall said teasing me. "fine, thank you guys so much..it means alot." I said giving them a hug each. " no problem, now off to subway!!" Harry exclaimed laughing like and idiot.

I woke up on a bed. I jumped up looking around to find I was in Nialls room. Thank god. I look over and see a sleeping Niall. I look at the clock behind his head that read 3:52pm. "Wow it's earlie" I thought to myself. I got up and made my way to the kitchen only to find Harry on the couch eating and watching tv. He looks up and smiles. " why are you up this earlie, love?" he asked I shrugged and said "i don't know bad dream I guess, came to get water." I say pointing to the kitchen. He nods telling me I can leave. I get a glass and go and sit next to Harry. "watcha watchin?" I asked. "friends, have you ever seen it befor?" he asked. " no I never had a tv..There was only one in my dads room." I say shrugging it off. "oh okay well come sit and watch." I smile and after and hour or so I get tired so I tell Harry goodnight and he kisses my head and says goodnight back. I walk to Nialls room and lay back on his bed.

I wake up again as Niall is whispering in my ear saying, "wake up princess, it's time to get up and eat breakfeast" I smile and go to stretch but my shirt comes up a little bit and I hear Niall gasp...oh no " Aleia, what is that on your stomace?" he asked worriedly.. Think Aleia think..I got it!" umm, umm it's from the hot chocolate I spilled..yep that's what it is, nothing else just that."I say quickly pulling down my shirt but Nialls hand stops me..."No Aleia, that is not a heat mark, that is a bruise, a big bruise, now tell me what really happend, now please." he said.. I can't get out of this one. " niall, it's nothing, really. Don't worry." he looks at me doubtfully.. He hesitates befor saying "BOYS! Hurry it's an emergancy! Come to my room!" once again they were there immediately looking as worried as ever. "what is it Nialler?" Liam says "LOOK!" Niall says trying to pull up my shirt but I refuse and pull it right back down. "Niall! What are you doing!? You don't just raise up a 13 year olds shirt!" Louis exclaimed. "no look at her stomace..it's important really!" he said trying again put this time my arms are being held back by Louis so I couldn't move. Oh my goodness please no, don't Niall I'm begging you! He does anyways. He raises my shirt just under my rib cage and i hear gasps all around me. I close my eyes and wait for the worst to happen, the yelling, the guestions, the everything.. But it doesn't happen, instead I feel a hand grab mine and I look up to see its Zayn.."what happend? How did this happen to you?" he said with tears in his eyes. I had to tell them, I couldn't hide it any longer... They had to know. I breathe out and start to explain. "my dad" I say almost crying myself. I look up to see all of the boys eyes watering. "he abused you?" Zayn wispered quietly. I nodded and started crying seeing that they have. "is this why you left? It wasn't because you wanted to explore, was it?" Niall asked sounding betrayed. "yes, I'm sorry...I'll leave now..I know you dont want me here any longer." I say grabbing my suitcase just to have it pushed out of my hand and being pulled into somebody while they hug me. I look up to see liam. "your not going anywhere" he said. "your staying right here, with us...well protect you love." at this I smile through my tears and say thank you. They stop crying and leave the room so that I can get ready for the day.  

"what's going on?" I ask as all 5 pair of eyes are on me, smiling as I walk into the livingroom. "we have something important to ask you Aleia." Liam stated "yes?" I say nervously.. "Aleia, how would you like it if one of us..."

Things We Didn't Know.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें