Chapter 32

Okay Guys, Well I Never Did Find My iPod So I Just Decided That I Would Rerite The Last Few Chapters That I Lost. I May Not Have Everything The Same But Ill Try...Sorry Guys. Oh And If You Guys Have Stories Of Your Own, Could You Please Recomend Mine If You Like It And If You Message Me I Will Recomend Yours If I Read It. Sorry For Keeping You Guys Waiting. And What Is It With This "The World Is Ending" Crap? No Its Not. They Also Said That It Would End On 11-11-11 But Were Still Here Right? Check! Yes We Are! And This "Haylor" Thing. I Have Nothing Against Taylor I Actually Like Her Music But I Just Dont Think That She Fits Harry. No Hate Please This Is Just My Opinion. Comment Your Opinions Too If You Wanna. Well I Wont Keep Ya Waiting Any Longer...ENJOY!

LIVE~LOVE~BREATHE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Aleia-Marie's POV*

The room is utterly amazing. It's everything that I could have wanted and more. Not only are the decorations amazing, but the room itself, it is huge and beautiful. When you walk in, you have to turn this little corner to actually get inside of the bedroom. Around the corner, the room is lime green and has little blue specks everywhere as if they took paint brushes and just splattered it everywhere. The first thing that I see is a huge mirror that goes from the ceiling to the floor and takes up half of the wall. Liam points at it and says with a smile, "That's your closet." I smile, letting him know that I heard and continued on. On the floor, against the part of the wall that isn't being taken up by the closet is a desk with a laptop and books on it. I walk over to it and pick up one of the books. They were school books. I turn around and look at the boys with a questioning look. "Those are for your school. We went ahead and got them early. Your uniform is in your closet. You go to a private, all girls school." Zayn said and I nod putting the book back. On the wall to the left of the closet is the bed that I picked out. The colors go really well together. "Do you like it?" Eleanor asked me and I smiles at her and said, "Of course. Its Great."

On the wall opposite of the bed are two clear doors with the blue curtains hanging down over them. The boys somehow strung little white flowers through it and it came together greath. Next to the doors is the vanity that Liam had showed me. There is a green canopy hanging over the mirrors and the boys put pictures in the picture slot on the sides. I turn back around and look at the bedside tables. On one of them, there is a lamp with a white stand and the top that covers the light is white with blue stars on it and there is the exact same picture that Niall has on the other, there is the exact same lamp but a picture of me and Zayn swinging on that same day sitting in front of it instead. I smiled at the memories and look at the boys. "Thanks guys. This is amazing." I said and they smiled. "You haven't even seen all of it yet." Harry said and my eyes widened. "No guys, this is already to much, there can't be more." I said back and they just smile. Liam moves over to the bed and moves the canopy back a little. In the very middle is "Aleia-Marie" written in cursive with brown paint. Around it are pictures of all of us together. I smile at them and Harry pulls my arm towards the two clear doors and opens them. I'm gobsmacked. They gave me the balcony room anf decorated it with flowers and chairs. I turn and give them all a huge hug and Niall pulls me to a door that I didn't see before. Inside is my very own bathroom that's decked out in zebra print. I love zebra print. I squeal and jump up on Zayn saying over and over again, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He just laughs and puts me down. "Okay now there is one more thing okay? I think your really going to like this." He said smirking and leading me towards these beads that were hanging from the wall. He pushes them aside and I step foward. "Oh.My.Gosh" is all I can say. There is a couch in there and it is blue and has my name in different fonts all over it in green writing. There is a bookshelf full of books and a flat screen tv. The carpet is white and has a green fluffy rug pn it and the lights are a dim pink color. I can't tale it anymore. I screa, and jump up hugging everybody while they laugh. "Thank you guys soooooo much! You guys are the best." I say and they smile at me saying "Your welcome."

"Pretty cool room." Zach said. Oh. I forgot about him. Whoops. Is that bad? "You guys did a great job, it really is amazi-" he was cut off by his phone going off. He looked down and frowned. "Sorry guys, my mum said that I have to hurry home. Thanks for dinner and letting me come over and boys, nice meeting you." He said shaking their hands. He came and gave me a hug last whispering in my ear. "Text me." And I nodded. He left and it was just us in my new room.

"Okay love, it's late so get to bed and you can explore more in the morning okay?" Zayn said and I nodded giving them all a hug and a kiss on the cheek as they left. I grabbed my phone and climbed into bed. Ill take a shower in the morning.

To:Zach(:

"Hey. I'm rlly tired. Txt u n da morn?

-Aleia-Mariexx<3"

He texted back almost instantly.

From:Zach

"Yeh dats ok. Jus wnted ta say thx 4 say n yes(; nite love.

-Zachxx<3"

I smiled as I fell into a dreamless sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

I woke up with a start and found myslef breathingly heavily. I was drenched in sweat and it was gross. I sighed and got up. I had that dream again. I haven't been having them as much but when I do have them, they get scarier each time. I go to my closet and get a pair of shorts and a shirt and underwear and go towards my new bathroom. I turn on the shower and step in. It was too hot so I turned on some cold water. After I got dressed and dried my hair a little bit, I walked out and grabbed my phone. It was 4:28 in the morning. After aabout 20 minutes of tossing and turning in my bed trying to get back to sleep, I give up. Everytime I try and close my eyes, I see it again. I walk into the hallway and go to Zayn's bedroom door. I open it a crack and see he is sleeping. "Zayn?" I whispered softly. He doesn't answer so I go to Niall's door. He was asleep too. I walk over to Harry's door and as i'm about to open it I hear a loud snore. Well, I guess he isn't awake. I went to Liam's room because Eleanor was here so I couldn't go to Louis. I knocked and cracked the door open a little. "Liam?" I said just above a whisper like I did with Zayn. He stirred in his sleep but he turned over and looked at me. "Hu? What? Are you okay love? Did something happen?" He said trying to keep quiet.

"No, I just had a dream again and the rest of the boys are asleep. Mind id I lay with you?" I asked and heard him say a slight, "Mhm" so I walked in. He lifted up the blankets and I got in. After about 10 minutes I felt myself falling asleep but was awoken by Liam's voice.

"Love?" He asked lightly. "Yes Liam?" I said back looking up at him. "Why aren't you and I close like you and the other lads are?" He said with a bit of hurt in his voice. "Do you-do you not like me or something?" He said. I raised up and looked at him. "Of course I do Liam. You are an amazing person. I-I don't know why though. But I think it needs to change." I said smiling at him and he nods. "I was just wondering. It bothered me a little bit." He said and I nodded laying back down and finally falling asleep again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys. How Do You Like It? Please Tell Me. You Guys Never Tell Me What You Think And Honestly, I Feel Kind Of Stupid Writing These, "Aurthors Messages" Things If You Guys Dont Pay Attention To Them. You Can Message Me If Youd Rather Do That But I Just Really Need Some Feedback On This So That I Know If I Am Writing Stuff That You Like.