Chapter 45

SO SO SO SORRY! Here is a long update for making you guys wait! Love you guys!

************************************************************

*Aleia's POV*

'Ummmm...ermmm.' I tryed to say. 'I'm not sick I just think I ate something that didn't settle in my stomach right. It's okay Zayn, don't worry i'm perfectly fine.' I assured him. I could tell he didn't fully believe me, none of them did actually but they just let it go as Zayn nodded his head and began to turn around. 

'Oh wait...' He began as he stopped walking and looked at me. 'Why is there a dog in the living room..?' He asked and I looked at Louis who looked at the floor.

'I've seen that dog before...Louis isn't that the dog that you went to the shelter to put on hold?' Harry asked and Louis nodded.

'Well it's adorable but why did you get it?' Zayn continued again.

'I got it as a gift for Leia.' He answered and walked off. Zayn looked at me then and said,

'Why did he get you a gift?' I gave him an "are you serious" look and pushed passed them to catch up with Louis as they stood there. 

'Louis! Wait!' I yelled as I caught him going out the front door. I grabbed my jacket and followed him out. 

'We should go do something fun together since no one seems to remember. But we shouldn't let that ruin our fun on our big day!' I said to him an nudged his side. He smiled at me and him and I both walked to his car and got in. 

After about five to ten minutes of driving Louis looked at me and asked, 'Where do you wanna go, Love? We can go anywhere.'

'I don't really care. As long as we can have fun. Maybe an arcade? Or a lazer tag place? I've never done that before...' I said as I began to think. 

'Alright then. Lazor tag it is!' He said and smiled as he turned the radio up really loud. The song radioactive was on and we both started singing obnoxiously loud and stupid like. 

***********************************

' That was SO much fun! Thank you so much Louis!' I said and hugged him as we were walking out of the lazor tag arena. 

'You're welcome, Leia. I'm glad you had fun. What do you say we go to the mall food court and have some lunch and then we can shop for a little bit.' He said as he unlocked the car and put himself into the front seat. 

'Yeah that sounds good. All of that running around got me a bit hungry.' I said and smiled at him as we buckled our seatbelts. 

We pulled into the mall parking lot and got out to go inside. We walked together to the front enterence and he opened the door for me. 

'Young lady.' He said in a posh accent as he held the door open with his right hand and swung his left hand under and up. I giggle and responded with, 

'Why thank you kind sir.' At this we both laugh and continue to walk. When we got to the food court we went and ordered some food and sat down. 

'Do you really think that they forgot Louis? I mean, it just doesn't seem like them to forget our birthdays...' I said. 

'I don't really know, Leia. I hope they didn't. It would be really upsetting if they did.' He answered and took another bite of his food. 

I just left it at that nodded.

When we finished our food we threw away our wrappers and extras and started to walk around. We went into a few different places and Louis bought a few things for himself and so did I.