Chapter 9

"hello? Who the hell is this?" his rough voice asked.. "daddy? It's me..Aleia ca-" he cut me off "Aleia!?" his. Voice got rougher. "where in hells name are you! Get your ass home or so help me I'll-" "daddy listin to me! I found these guys and they said that they will adopt me but they need your permission first! Now can they or can they not adopt me!" I screamed at him and the boys looked at me..he laughed then Answered.."You think I care what you do? I hate you Aleia-Marie! I don't care what you do and I don't care of what happends to you! " it hurts me hearing my own father saying this to me. "The worst mistake I ever have done was adopt you myself!!" he screamed and I went silent..tears threatening to fall.."yeah. You hear that Aleia? Your parents didn't want you to begin with. So I took you and made the worst mistake anyone could have ever made. Adopting you! So go ahead, let them make the same mistake that I did in adopting you, Aleia-Marie Grace Jones..oh no wait, that's not your name..never was..its always been Aleia-Marie Grace Malik." at that he hangs up and i drop the phone and run to nialls room with somebody following me and I stop..dead in my tracks, right in front of his room, tears all down my face as I remembered what he said, Aleia-Marie Grace 'Malik'.. As in.. Zayn Malik?

Okay guys...watcha think? I had a hard time writing this bc well bc iv never been abused so I didn't really know how to...okay I'll upload one more chapter today okay? Comment vote etc!