Chapter 4

Okay so practically its Saturday where I am...it's 12:00 lol but I just like this and I wanted to upload again! RAPE THAT VOTE BOTTON!!!shhh!!! I won't tel if you dont...oh and btw, I'm kinda tired so if there are any mistakes can u tell me n a comment or message me? Thanks. Okay my lovelys, here's the next chapter!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Nialls POV*

After she pulled away from me, I didn't know what to do. After about a minute, I realized that I should chase after her and make sure she's okay and safe. I was thinking about where little 13 year old girls would go. "THE PARK!" I said happy that I though of that. I ran as fast as I possibly could to the nearest park. I looked around and found her dark drown head of hair sitting alone on a bench.

*Aleias POV*

I didn't have to look over to know who it was. I already knew. "why..did..you..run?" he said trying to catch his breath. "why did you follow me?" I said not turning to look at him. "because I told you, it's not safe to be running around here alone. And since you have no where else to go, I thought maybe I could ask management if you could live with me and my 4 friends." "I don't know, you dont even know me, and your offering me your home? and what is management?" I asked. "I'll explain on the way. Please? I feel it's my duty to look after you since I found you." "you didn't find me, I was on the bus with you." "doesn't matter, don't you think it's a coincidence that we found each other again in a time like this?" I thought for a second. Well he wasn't wrong, it was weird that out of all people, I ran into him. "okay I said standing up and grabbing his hand. He smiled looking relieved and lead me back to the way he came from.

"Wow." was all I could say as we stopped in front of a hou- no, MANSION! He chuckled at my expression. "is this where you live?" I asked in amazement. "no, my band mate Zayn does tho and I'm staying with him." he said but something clicked in my head so I had to ask..."band mate?" I said stunned. "he had a worried expression on his face. "you will understand everything later." he wispered in my ear as he knocked on the front door and pushed me behind him. I peeked around him and saw a guy with the same skin color as me and he looked a little like me? "Hey mate, you made it! Vas happenin?" he said happily hugging Niall and noticing me in the process. "who's she?" he said smiling and pointing to me, bending down to my height and poking me in my belly making me cringe but still able to stifle a small smile and giggle. "oh I'll explain later but do you care if she stays with us for tonight, she has nowhere to go and tomorrow I am going to ask manadgenent if she can live with us an the rest of the boys, do you think they would care?" he asked. "no of corse not they would love to have a girl around to tease" he said laughing and inviting us in. "okay this is Aleia" he said to Zayn who smiled and nodded "and Aleia, now we can talk, we r n a band called one direction, we're famouse and the rest of the boys will be here tomorrow so you will get to meet them then" I nodded and he smiled. So that's where iv saw him. I thought "can I hear some of your songs?" I ask hopefully. "sure love, would u like us to sing it or do u want to see it on the computer" asked Zayn. "the computer please so that I can see the other boys" I say looking at him. "okay" he said getting the computer. For the rest of the night, we watched their music videos while there told me each and everyone of the boys names.