Chapter 13

"hey Zayn, have you told your mum or Perrie about her yet?" Harry asked me looking at his phone. "umm I told mum and we talked alittle about it..but I haven't told Perrie yet." I said getting my phone and texting her

"hurry over, important but exciting news!! Your going to love it! Love you. Try and bring Elle and Dani too if you can babe. xxx<3"  

after I sent the text I looked at my little sister now sitting on the floor tying Harry's shoe laces together doing it so carefully to not make him notice while he's on his phone. I poke her with my foot and give her a questionly look. She puts her finger to her lips indication me to shutup and be quiet. Then my phone vibrated and I picked it up. It was Perrie, 

"okay babe. What kind of news? Elle and dani are coming to. Love you too. Xxx"  

I replied back fast saying  

"it's a surprise and don't tell Li or Lou that you guys are coming and where are you xx" 

I looked back at the floor but Aleia wasnt there instead she was sitting next to Harry acting all innocent. It was then that I noticed what she had done and she was pretty sneaky.  

Perrie texted back and said 

"in the drive way..be in soonxx "  

I hurriedly texted her back and said "dont come in, ring the door bell." 

I clicked camera on my phone and changed it to video just in time to hear the doorbell ring and Aleia start to giggle." Harry could you get the door please I'm to lazy to move?" she said looking at me. "sure love, be right back." Harry said standing up to walk but tripping over his tied shoelaces landing right on his face as Aleia falls to the floor laughing so hard and I do the same as all 3 girls come in with a confused expression and Eleanor asking "why did you make us ring the doorbell? And who Is she?" she said pointing to Aleia. I rushed over to them and showed them the video of Harry while he blushed and undid his shoes and walked away while they laughed. "who is she?" Perrie asked looking at Aleia. "Perr, I have to tell you something important. I found out that I have a sister, and this is her. My mum had put her up for adoption when she was born and I didn't know. And then Niall found her and I adopted her back bc her dad.." I trailed off as I saw her start to tear up..I forgot that she didn't hear the conversation between our mum and I. So I shut up and told Perrie "we will talk tonight." she nodded understandingly and bent down next to Aleia, "so" she started as the other girls sat down and everybody came to the living room, "what's your name?" she asked her "Aleia-Marie Grace Jo-Malik" she stopped herself from saying Jones. "how old are you, and what do you like to do for fun?" she asked her again. "um I just turned 13 and I like to dance and paint" she told her, oh her and Dani would get along great. "do you sing?" Perrie asked her..I was kinda wondering the same thing.."umm..I don't really know..iv never asked anyone..iv never really had any friends.." Perrie had a look in her eyes like she felt sad for her..."well" she said, "you do now." and with that a huge smile went acrossed her beautiful face. "thank you" Aleia said looking at my girlfriend. "no problem now let me here you sing!" she said grabbing her hand. Aleia blushed and looked at her." I don't know what to sing, I don't really know many songs except for the ones that iv heard my da-ex dad- ex adoptive dad sing or hum." she said trying to find the right thing to call him..boy do I have a few names for him. "okay we'll do you know any of the boys songs?" Dani asked her..she took a second and nodded remembering that we had showed her the videos. "okay and what one was your favorite?" Elle asked this time..she took a second to think and answered "stole my heart, I really like Zayns part in that one but in 'more than this', I like nialls part most..so I don't know." she said. I felt proud that she memorized my part in a song. "okay well how about you sing both?" I said looking at her. "but I don't know if I can sing, what if I'm terrible" she said. "princess, your Zayn Malik's sister, you'll sound great!" Niall told her nodding. "yeah, no doubt" Harry said. "okay I'll sing" she said closing her eyes. Probably to help her sing, maybe one of her "tecnekes" I thought. But then she opens them and said "wait, where do you want me to start in stole my heart?" she asked looking at Perrie. "sing the whole thing if you want." she said smiling "okay, I'll start with...with Harry's part, right befor zayns" she replied and we nodded and then she closed her eyes, and started to sing. 

"under the lights tonight, i turned around and you stole my heart, with just one look when I saw your face, I fell I love, it took a minute girl, to steal my heart tonight, with just one look girl, been waiting for a girl like you"" okay this is it" I think "my part!"  

"there is no other place that I would rather beeeee...then right here with you tonight, as we lay on the ground I put my arms around you, and we can stay here tonight. Cause there's so much, that I wanna sayyyy..I wanna say." she sang and opened her eyes..