Chapter 40

Hey guys. Well ya'll didn't get the vote thing, but you went 13 more reads then what I asked for so...I thought why not. The next update doesn't have a thingie I'll just upload when I can yeah? Okay. Love Ya'll!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Aleia's POV*

I woke up the next morning and turned my head to the right of me. There sleeping, with his arm around my waist protectivly and his head in the crook of my neck, was Zach. The memories of last night came back to me and I smiled a little bit to myself. 

Suddenly, I felt the urge to pee, like really really bad. As gently as I could, I picked up the sleeping boys arm slightly, trying not to wake him up, and I slid out from under it. 

When I went to raise up, there was a sharp pain in my...'lower area'. I held in the scream that I wanted to let out by biting my lip. I swung my legs over to the side of the bed and tried to stand up. When I was half way up, the pain came again and I had no choice but to sit back down on the bed. 

I put my hands on the nightstand that is next to his bed for support as I tried again. I was able to get myself up that time but I was still in pain. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly as I tried to balance myself to walk into the bathroom that was connected to his room. 

When I moved my right leg to start walking forward, the pain was three times worse than the first time. I fell aginst the wall as a whimper/squeak excaped my mouth. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I put my hands on the wall so that I could balance myself on it without falling. 

Zach stirred at the sound and his eyes started to flutter. A smile formed on his lips as he said,

"Goodmorning, babe." When I didn't answer him, his eyes opened all of the way and when he noticed that I was holding myself up by the wall, his eyes turned to worry along with his face as he jumped up and ran over to me. 

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He said as he reached me and helped me stand properly. I shook my head and shut my eyes again.

"Are you hurt?" He said sounding worried. I nodded this time. 

"What hurts Aleia? You have to talk to me. I can't do anything if I don't know what's wrong." He said to me. 

"My umm...umm" How am I supposed to tell him this? What word do I use? Instead of using words, I used my hand and made a 'downward' motion before finishing my sentance. "It hurts. Alot."

"Oh...You were a virgin werent you?" He said looking at me sadly after he got my hint. 

"Yeah. Why? Arn't you too?" I said. Was he not?

"Oh, yeah! Of course I am. I mean...was." He said looking away and blushing. 

"But I told you. It was going to hurt you more than me. Why didn't you tell me to stop like I told you to?" He said looking me in the eyes. 

"Because it didn't hurt then. It's only hurting now." I said. 

"And, I really have to pee like, so bad right now. Can you help me get to the bathroom?" I said feeling embarressed that I had asked him to do something like this for me. 

He nodded and picked me up bridal style and carried me over to his bathroom. When he set me down on my feet he looked back at me. 

"Are you...Do you um...You got it from here?" He said. I nodded again in response and he left the bathroom. 

--

When I was done, I walked out and into the bedroom. Somehow peeing helped with that situation and I was only bearly limping now.