Chapter 38

OMG guys!!!!! 1,000 reads!? Guys, that's amazing! Thank you sooooo much. TO show my thanks, I wrote this for you guys! I haven't had internet in FOREVER and I hated it! Well, I hope you guys like it! Thanks for all of the reads and votes as well!. 

Aleia's POV

---------------------------------

"mmm" I made a weird mumble sound as I stretched. It is December 2 and today is the day that Louis and Harry are taking me to get my belly button pierced...secretly. It's 6:30 and Harry had phoned the person who would be doing it and asked if they could do it at 6:45 Am. The person is just around the corner of the house so yeah, we can be there on time. We will get back before Zayn even notices that we are gone. 

"Love, c'mon and get dressed. We are leaving in five minutes. Just throw on some sweats and a tanktop because you are going back to bed when we get back." Harry said quietly as he stuck his head in my door. 

"Okay." I whispered back, getting up and doing what he told me to do. 

I grabbed my phone to look at the time, 6:36. Oh well. I was a minute late, they will get over it. I grabbed the money that was hidden under Niall's picture for so long so that I could buy extra stuff if I needed it and the boys wouldn't have to buy it for me. I tiptoed out of my bedroom and down the hall to where Harry and Louis where waiting for me, hoping that I would be extremely quiet and not make a single sound to wake them up, because if one of them gets up, then it's over, our whole little plan is over and we won't be able to do this. 

"Ready to go?" Harry said to me. I just smiled and nodded at him. 

"Are you sure you want to do this because if you do it, it will be to late and you won't be able to take it out without getting an infection. So make up your mind right now, are you sure?" Louis said to me. 

"Yes, I'm sure now can we please go before we wake them up?" I said impatiently. 

They nodded at me and we headed towards the car. 

#AT THE PIERCING PLACE#

"Okay, now this may hurt a bit okay?" The guy that I learned was named Drake said to me. He looks about the age of 23-24, with long, shaggy blonde hair. He has tatoos and piercings everywhere. It's a little freaky, but at the same time, it's awesome. He pushed the piercing into my stomach and I felt a pinch..A hard pinch. Ouch, that hurt. 

"Ow! Is it supposed to hurt this much!?" I said to Drake as he and the boys just laughed at me. 

"Aleia, you said you where sure and now you have to deal with whatever comes with it." Louis said snickering at me. 

"Shut up, Louis." I said, sticking my tongue out at him. 

"Okay, all done. Now, you need to listin to me carefully, okay?" Drake said as he looked at me expectently. 

"Yeah, okay. I'm listining." I said sitting up and pulling my shirt back down. 

"Alright. You need to leave this in for atleast two weeks before you change it. Don't mess around with it to much because it is going to hurt for awhile." He said and I nodded. 

"Use this atleast once every day. It will clean it and make sure that infections don't happen." He said as he handed me a blue bottle with a lid. 

"Okay. That's all. You can go and look at the other rings but you still have to leave it in for two weeks don't forget that okay?" I nodded and stood up with the boys, walking over to where he pointed so that I could look at the other rings. 

The one that I have in now is just a blue ball, but it has a little green star in the middle of it as well. I saw a few that I liked and they don't cost much so I'm getting them.

I spin the tray and look at all of different colors and designs that they have. Which is alot. 

There is one that is a white ball, but it has black stars all over it. Another one has a little blue diamond and has a cupcake hanging from it. There is a mustch one, a dinosour one, a pink, diamond apple, shiny pink ball, zebra ball, blue stars, and one that has blue cheeta print. I got them all and showed the boys. They said I was weird...Oh well. 

---------------

"Okay, now please, please, please be as quiet as you can. I really don't want them getting up. Then, we are all introuble." Harry said as he was ready to open the front door. 

Louis and I nodded and he swung the door open quietly. We stepped in and I tiptoed my way back to my bedroom. I shut the door quietly and sat on my bed. 

Lifting up my shirt a little, I lean over and turn on the dest lamp. It hurts, but it is so cute. I hope they don't figure it out. 

I lay back down on my bed as I pulled my blankets back and put my head to my pillow. I closed my eyes and pulled my blanket up to my chin. Zayn is going to flip when he finds out...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey again(: I'm going to have a book cover contest! Do you guys want me to use yours? Well make me one or however many and I will look at them. I don't know yet when I'm going to pick but can you please have them to me by January 25? Thanks! Sooo, YOU GUYS MIGHT SEE ME ON AMERICAS GOT TALENT! Me and my friend Miala are going to try and go so keep watching it!(: Ill tell you who to look for if I get on!(: Are any of you trying out for anything? Let me know! Bye my lovelys!

LIVE~LOVE~BREATHE~FOREVER!