Chapter 25

Hey guys...I don't really know what to write. Nothing really important. Just hope you like the chapter and if there is anything that I can do to make me a better writer can you tell me?  

LIVE~LOVE~BREATHE~FOREVER! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's POV

"well lou, I told you." I said looking at Louis smirking. 

"shut up." he said and got on his bed.  

"what movie are they seeing?" zayn asked.  

"ummmm..the...t-the hongar gumaes." he said trying to hide it, quieting at mumbling the title. "what was that?" he said walking closer.  

"OMG! The hunger games!" he yelled. My eyes opend huge.  

"THE HUNGER GAMES! ARE YOU SERIOUS LOU!? She just found all of this out about her adoptive mum and sister and your saying your letting her go see a movie with blood filled scenes even tho she has woken up atleast 3 times in the past week because she had a nightmare! Seeing that glass go in her sisters head! Lou you have to be kidding! She's not going! No I refuse. I won't let her see that movie." I screamed. Luckily nialls room was down the hall a way so I don't think Aleia heard.  

"her mum and sister werent "murderd" and she was a baby! And besides, don't yell at me!!! Elle wants her to go and she said she will cover her eyes every time there is blood! JUST LET HER SEE THE BLOODY FLACKING MOVIE! It's just a movie!" he screamed back in defense. Then we heard Eleanor.  

"Liam listin, I won't let her see any parts that might scare her I promise okay? You trust me right? Zayn?" she said looking at zayn and me.  

"she can go just, just make sure she doesn't get scared please.?" zayn said looking at her. She nodded and Aleia walked in.  

"ready to go love?" Elle asked Aleia. She nodded and then they left. Are you kidding me? This is nonsense. If she was my sister, she wouldn't have left. She would be watching freaking Toy Story with me!!!! That's way better than the Hunger Games anyways!

*Eleanor's POV*

"what are we seeing Elle?" Aleia asked me. She was like a sister to me already. We got really close really fast.  

"the Hunger Games" I said smiling at her for just a second taking my eyes off the road. I could see her stiffin at the title. Maybe I shouldnt let her see this.  

"ummm...umm..okay sounds gr-gr-great." she said stumbling on her words.  

"listin love, if you can't watch it, we can always watch a different one." I said not taking my eyes off of the road.  

"no thats fine, I'm not gunna let my past interfear with the present. I'm watching that movie." she told me. I honestly felt bad. When we pulled up to the theater, she got out and walked to the drivers side of the car and waited for me to get out as well.  

"let's go" I said grabbing her little hand in mine. I never realized how tiny she was.  

"two tickets to the Hunger Games for 5:00 please." I said digging in my purse to get the money not looking at the person behind the counter.  

"hey. I would appreciate it if you would stop checking out my sister and trying to get her attention. She has a boyfriend who she loves very much and you look to old antways so stop while your ahead please. Thanks" I heard a pretty smartallec Tone. I looked up and saw a pretty irritated Aleia and a blushing boy behind the counter. I payed the guy and got Aleia some popcorn, a drink, and some candy to.  

"what was that about Aleia?" I said nudging her.  

"he was checking you out and I didn't like it" she said looking up at me smirking.  

"well thank you but...I'm not the only one getting checked out today" I said winking and pointing to a chair that was about 5 above us. She blushed when she realized that it was the guy from the ice cream shop.  

"shut up Elle. Hes not even looking at me, he's looking at the blonde bimbo behind us." she said with a sour tone.  

"don't use that tone with me little miss. I guess we just have to find out don't we?" I said looking at her worried expression and grinning a little.  

"Elle, don't you da-" befor she could finish I turned around and looked at the young boy.  

"hey, are you checking out my sister? Cause if you are, she thinks your cute." I said and the boy turned and blushed madley. Well done Eleanor, well done.  

"Elle! Why would you do that!?" Aleia whisper yelled at me.  

"cause you like him?" I shrugged. Then the movie started so she couldn't respond.

*Aleias POV*

Eleanor kept covering my eyes on all of the good parts, apparently it was the boys orders so I didn't even really get to watch it. When we were leaving I felt Elle bump me. I can't believe she did that to me. It was so embaresing.  

"cutie at 2 o'clock" she song sang. I looked over and sure enough, the boy was right there. "hey." he said nervously. I just smiling and waves shyly.  

"ummm so...you think I'm...cute?" he said grinning and I looked down and blushed nodding a little...I.hate.elle.  

"I'm Zachary, but you can call me Zach. What's your name, love?" he asked me. I looked up a little and said  

"Aleia-Marie." he smiled and Elle bumped me again so I shot her a death glare.  

"were you the one I saw at the ice cream shop?" he said blushing again. I nodded and what he said next suprised me a bit because nobody has asked befor. 

"do you have a cell, can I have your number?" he said blushing really bad.  

"yeah" I said and handed him my phone and he gave me his. I quickly put in my number and saved my name as 'Aleia-Marie(:' and gave it back. We waved goodbye and walked to the car. " 

awe! Yeah I just caused that! Now when you get married it gunna be because of me!" she screamed. "shut up Elle...were not gunna get married." I said as she took off.