Chapter 18

As soon as we walked into the flat, we were bombarded by 5 immature guys. "Oh my goodness I was so worried about you guys. Why didnt you guys call at all?" Liam saidd running to Danielle and giving her a huge hug. "Finally! Did you guys bring me any ice cream back? Im sooooo hungry, im going to die if I dont get food in my belly like, right now!" Niall said looking at us. "You just ate Niall. Your not getting anymore food okay?" Liam turned and looked at him and he started to fake pout. "Woah! You guys look...stunning!" Harry said winking at us. "Harry! Eyes off of my girlfriend....and my sister you creep." Zayn said while he walked over to Perrie and kissed her. Talk about awwweeee! We all laughed at Harrys face when Zayn said that. "You guys do look amazing." Louis said coming over to Eleanor and doing the same that Zayn did. Zayn bends down to my height to hug me but stops, "did you guys...did you guys die my sisters hair!?" He said turning and looking at the girls standing up to his normal height. "Wow, that took him longer than I thought" Danielle said laughing. "Guys, this isnt funny. Why didnt you ask me if you could do this?" He said looking at Perrie. "Zayn...do you not like it?" I asked moving my hand to my hair self consciously, "No no no sissy, I love it. It looks gorgeous." He told me. "But your mad that they let me do it?" I said. "No sissy, I'm over it now. You guys all look beautiful, honest." He said. "But it's really late love, maybe you should go and take a shower. We are going to sleep in my room tonight because Louis is going to Eleanors but he doesnt really like anybody staying in his room and Niall has a "girly friend" staying here tonight." I giggled but then realized that Perrie was also here. "But wait, isnt Perrie staying the night?" I said. Zayn looked at Perrie and she just shrugged. "I guess so, why?" He said. "Okay well then im going to sleep on the couch." I said pointing to it, "No your not. This couch is really uncomfortable." He said and I looked around and said, "Well, the only other person who doesnt have two in a bed is Harry." I said...he looked at me roughly and simultaneously we said, "Noway!" Harry looked at us and yelled, "HEY! Why not?" I looked at Zayn but he was already looking at Harry and said, "Well, considering that just about 5 minutes ago, you were, i dont know, checking her out!" Zayn yelled. "Zayn really? Shes 13, im not going to try anything on her..I cant believe you thought that!" Harry said back hurt clear in his voice. Zayn looked at me and said "Are you okay with sleeping with him until tomorrow?" He said and I shrugged and said, "yeah i guess" and so he looked back at Harry. "I swear Harry." Harry looked at him and laughed and Zayn looked at me again, "Aleia-Marie Grace Malik, if he tries ANYTHING! You come to me you understand?" He said and i nodded as i checked my phone. Harry had texted me and said. "Hey, wanna make Zayn FURIOUS!? I gotta plan. I'll tell you in the room(; xD!"  I looked at him and smiled and he winked at me. "Love, go get in the shower and ill get your dress dry cleaned tomorrow." Zayn said kissing my head and shooing me off to Nialls room to get my cloths.

After my shower, I put on my sweatpants and tanktop and walked into the living room where everybody was in a circle. "Hey guys, watcha doin?" I said sitting between Zayn and Niall. "Playing truth or dare. Wanna play princess?" Niall asked me. "Sure" i said. "okay Mr. Malik, i dare you to pour hotsauce in your mouth and leave it there for 15 seconds without a drink" Niall said proud of his decision. Zayn stood up and got the hotsauce and poured it in his mouth jumping up and down fanning his mouth with water next to him. "10, 11, 12, 13, 14, annndddd 15. Okay Zayn, your done." Liam said. Zayn ran into the kitchen and spit out the flaming sauce and chugged 2 waters. "Good job babe." Perris said leaning in and kissing him. "OH MY GOD!! OWWWWWWWWWWW! Zayn! There is still hot sauce on your lips!" Perrie screamed running into the kitchen for water. We laugh and continue the game. "Okay Zayn your turn." I said looking at him. "Okay love, Truth or Dare?" He asked me. "Ummmmm truth?" I said "Okay, have you had your first kiss yet?" he asked me. I got embarrasses and looked down shaking my head. "Good" he said. "Okay put the game on hold for a minute, Aleia look at me, have you had a boyfriend?" Zayn asked me. I shook my head again and looked up. "Okay so then you still have your virginity yes?" this sure did get my attention. I jumped up and hit his arm and yelled, "OF COURSE I DO!!!! What were you thinking!?" He looked shocked but relieved. "I was just asking okay? Alright so my sister is completely innocent and i would like it to stay that way okay lads? girls?" he said looking around at everybody. "Awe man, what about that one kid at the ice cream shop?" Perrie said walking back into the kitchen. I shot her a death glare and she laughed. I look at Zayn and he has anger in his eyes so i look at Eleanor for help. "What guy!?" Zayn asked through gritted teeth. "Nobody Zayn, this guy was just staring and practicaly drooling over her." Eleanor said saving me. I mouthed a quick "thank you" and looked back at Zayn. "Sissy, we are going to talk later okay?" Zayn said and i nodded and looked at Perrie. I'm sooo gunna get her for this...I cant believe she said that. Now i have to talk to Zayn about it..Oh shes gunna get it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, how was it? i really liked this for some reason well, vote and comment etc. LIVE~LOVE~BREATHE~FOREVER!