Chapter 35

Okay guys! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile! But now I am so BE HAPPY!!(: Lol well I hope you guys like it!

LIVE~LOVE~BREATHE~FOREVER<3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aleia's POV

"Okay now you have to move your arms like thi- no Aleia like thi- C'mon Love, you're making it complicated and you know it." Liam said looking at me as I giggled and slid away from him.

I have the hang of it now I was just trying to mess with him. I started to swim away and I looked back at his confused face as he caught on to what I did and shook his head swiming in the other direction. I turned around only to be splashed by a huge amout of water. I look around after wiping my eyes and see Zach laughing. Revenge is a bitch.

"C'mer Zachy." I said swimming towards him. He got a nervous and scared look on his face as he started backing away and soon he hit the wall of the pool. I looked around and saw that everybody was watching me. Might as well make it fun right?

I swam up really close to Zach to where are bodies are touching and I looked up at him. Confusion and nervousness was written all over his face. I leaned up to him and put my mouth close to his as if I was about to kiss him but instead I whispered, "Revenge sucks right?"

Before he could get exactly what I said, I jumped up and pushed him under the water while I started to laugh. I turned back around and all of the boys had a relieved look on their faces.

"I thought you were going to kiss him! Don't ever do that to me again." Zayn said holding his heart all dramadicly and I laughed.

"Lets get out of the pool you guys. It's late." Liam said as we all piled out of the pull, Zach shooting me a smirk. Well that can't be good.

"I'm going to take a shower Zayn. I'll be out in about 10 minutes." I said looking at my brother.

"I'm going to go home and get some cloths is that okay?" Zach asked and we all nodded.

I ran to my room and grabbed out a pair of pajama pants and a tank top from my closet because it was kind of cold outside. I went to my bathroom and undressed myself, stepping into the warm water and letting it over take me.

*****

After I finished just standing in the shower and letting the water hit me, I got out my strawberry shampoo and conditioner and washed my hair. After I finished doing that, I washed my body and my face with my pomegranite bodywash, getting as clean as I possibly could. When I was done, I started to shave my legs. Have you ever shaved standing up? It's hard.

I stepped out of the shower feeling nice and clean and wrapped myself in my towel. After sitting there for about 5 minutes, I decided to dry off and get dressed. I put on my clothes and brushed my hair out. I threw it up into a messy bun considering that it was wet and I really didn't want to do anything with it right now.

I walked out into the living room to see everybody, including Zach, Eleanor, and Danielle, sitting on the couch just talking.

"Hey Zayn, where is Perrie?" I asked my big brother.

"Oh, um she had a concert in the states so she couldn't come." When he finsihed I nodded understandingly and jumped on his lap laughing.

"Umm...could you please go and get and actual shirt on sissy?" He said looking nervous. I nodded and laughed, getting up and running to my room again. I got out my zebra shirt that had "One Direction" written in blue on it to make a little joke.