Chapter 28

Hey guys! Who has watched the Little Things video? I love it it's amazing! Well that's all!!! Bye guys!(: 

LIVE~LOVE~BREATHE~FOREVER! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Liams POV*

This sends zayn on a rampage, throwing glass against the wall, punching the wall, hitting stuff, swearing, crying, and acting like a lunitic. Niall crying hysterically on the bed, mumbeling stuff under his breath, rocking back and forth. Louis on his knees looking at the window, his eyes show no happiness what so ever. Harry running off smashing things, trowing pictures and making a hole in the wall. me to stand there and try to hold back the tears, but fail and let them fall as i to fall. and Eleanor to sit on the bed, opposite of Niall and cry her eyes out. We need to find her. It's dangerous. "guys c'mon." I say. "well find her just c'mon" I said one more when they looked at me confuses. They nod and stand up fast. I look for Harry but I can't find him. Oh well..were leaving now.

*Harrys POV*

Little did the guys know that, when Aleia got her twitter I found out how to make anything she is mentioned in to send to my phone so I can delete hate befor she sees it. I couldn't tell them bc they would make jokes and delete each others stuff.  

'beep beep beep' 

My phone went off as it was her twitter mentioned.  

"@I'm_a_directioner 

OMG IM DYING!!!! ALEIA-MARIE IS AT THE ICE CREAM SHOP, Swirls on Top, she's sooo pretty! 

http://twitter.com/justyou145/status/25fgjis31988480/photo/stnkhdr/589427024954170/gesfkokbfswfcujbkohdm

BINGO! I run to the ice cream shop and look around... I can't find her. I turn to walk out and under a tree in the park across the street from here, I see a long haired girl sitting under a tree. I immediately run to the tree and drop down by her hugging her.

*Aleias POV*

My heart races when someone hugs me. Who Is it? In fear I turn around and see a head full of curls and I relax. "Aleia, why did you leave? You had us worried." he told me. "don't tell the boys Harry. I still don't like you at the moment so If you could let go..." I said getting pissy. "I'm not letting go love, your brother will kill me if he finds out that I found you and didn't tell him." I push him off with all I can and stand up..I look back at him and there are tears in his eyes. "if you wouldn't have showed him my phone, I would still be talkin to zach. If you wouldn't have showed him my phone, I would still be at the house. If you wouldn't have showed him my phone, he would still be okay with me. If you wouldn't have showed him my phone, I may still have trust in you.." I said turning around.

*harrys POV*

Well I can honestly say that hurt. A plan has just struck in my brain..a way to 1 prank the boys again and 2 get her back home. But I might get my arse beat..oh well it's a chance I'm taking and a chance I know she can't resist. "wait!" I said and she turned around. "one more, just one more prank on the guys with me.? Please?" I said grabbing her arm and getting on my knees pleadin her. We were getting stares because it looked like I was asking for marriage.. Awkward. "what styles, sure what's the plan?" she said with a hint of smile on her lips. Oh this is gunna be good. "okay, I'm going to text the boys and say someone said you were at the ice cream shop but your gunna be d-" I whispered the rest of my plan and she smiled. Then we went and got the stuff we needed. It's dark so it makes this plan even better. And it just stopped raining, even better. I sent a text to the guys running towards the direction I told them to meet me in. After about 5-10 minutes they all appeared. "someone on twitter said she was at the ice cream shop." I said and run out with them on my heals. I know whats going to happin but I have to act scared to. I immediately stop like we planed. And all boys crash into me. "guys..is that...is that..ummm" I said using my fake crying technique. I knew that would be usefull one day. All if the boys run up to the 'dead' Aleia with fake blood all over her face and body. "OH MY GOD!!! I'm so sorry Aleia! I should have never over reacted! Sissy im SORRY!" zayn screams pulling her in his arms. "NO! Princess please!" Niall said dropping to his knees, yeah I'm so gunna get my arse beat. Eleanor is crying in Louis shoulder as he trys to comfort her but crys himself. Liam is trying to pull zayn off of Aleia while yelling at Niall to call the police. As soon as Niall gets his phone ready, Aleia jumps up and screams, "BOO!!!!" everyone of them scream and zayn drops her immediately. "OH MY GOD, HARRY YOU BASTARD!" Louis yells coming at me but I hide behind Aleia. She is laughing her arse off and then she understands what I just did..."HARRY! You tricked me! How could you?" she said standing up. "Leia wait!" Louis said walking to her. "why would you ever think that we wouldn't want you at the house? We were making a room for you. Of corse we want you there. Your practically our sister..we love you." he said picking her up and bringing her inside of the ice cream shop. We were getting stared at because of the fake blood. "guys, I'm gunna call Paul and tell him to send a car because we are getting weird stares." I told them and got out my phone. "Harry, your arse is gunna get beat later. That was cruel and you should have known your limits. That crossed the line mate." Louis said and I immediately felt horrible. I can get out of it though. Easy. I just have to tell them that that was what I thought of to get her home an there lucky I did it. 

-----------------------------------------

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth, but I do, it's you, they add up to and I'm in love with you and all these little things"<3 I also love nialls part in this song.  

"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you. You'll never treat yourself right darlin, but I want you to. If I let you know I'm here, for you. Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you ohhh.." (: love it. Bye my lovelys!(: