Chapter 6

When we get to the flat, i am amazed. It is even bigger than zayns parents house. I mean it's huge. "woah it's big" I say trying to look up to see the top. I couldn't, that's how big it was. "Okay well since its only about 5:00 I am going to start cooking dinner" Harry said running to the kitchen. Iv found out that he loves to cook. I walk into the flat and look around. "hey love, I'm not letting you sleep on the couch and the guest room has alot of stuff in it so would you like to sleep with one of us?" Niall asked.. I thought and nodded at his nice jesture. "okay we'll you should share a room with Niall because he knows you best and you seem more comfortable with him okay?" Harry said. I nod as Niall smiles and leads me to him room I'm guessing. "okay love here it is, my castle!" Niall exclaimed as he threw his stuff on his bed grabbing my bad and doing the same. I giggle at his happiness of being home again. "pretty cool. I like it" I said smiling to him as he opend my bag and started putting my things away.."you don't have many things in here" he said looking for more. "is this all you have?" he said finally looking up at me. "yes" is my simple response and I grab the money and taking it to his dresser and putting it under his picture of him and his brother I think. He stands up and runs to the door and yells for the boys. "BOYS!! Get in here hurry!" he exclaimed. Immediately, 4 confused looking guys appear and ask what's going on. "she doesn't have many cloths, just about 4 outfits sooooo..SHOPPING!!" oh my goodness no! "YAY!!!" Louis exclaimed!! Next thing I know I'm being thrown in a car whith Harry saying, " so lucky I didn't start the food yet, looks like we're getting take out tonight." "oh my gosh. Boys no, I don't need any cloths, I have enough. Please don't spend your money on me?" "sorry princess, it's our job to spoil you now, is it okay if i call you that?" Niall asked. I nod and start playing with my hair.. "I need a shower guys." I say blankly. "you can shower when we get back." Louis said laughing at me.