Chapter 1

Hey guys. This is only my second story and i dont think im doing that good on it. Can you comment or message me please? Im a teenager, so do you think I write like my age, or is it to childish? Just remember, everything you guys say, ill believe. Its up to you guys if i keep this or not and if its a good book or not. LIVE~LOVE~BREATHE~FOREVER<3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Aleia-Marie's POV*

"Daddy! Please!? STOP!" I yell as my dad kicks me while I'm on the ground. What did I do to get this? Nothing, absolutely nothing. Let me tell you a little about myself, my name is Aleia-Marie Grace Jones. I'm 13 years old, i have long, curly, dark brown hair and big, dark brown eyes to match. My skin color is a little dark though iv never known why. I look nothing like my father which makes me think i look like mum. Im british and I live in Wolverhampton, England, and yes, my dad abuses me. He has for as long as I can remember. My dad tells me that my mum died while she was having me. Says I was a mistake and it should have been me that died instead of her. I am the girl in the classroom that nobody cares for and could care less if something happend to me. But oh we'll right? Everything happens for a reason. "Get up you filthy little brat!" my dad yells while pulling my hair, forcing me to stand on my feet and taking my face in his hands, giving me nowhere to look but at his eyes. His eyes, the one thing that I am truly afraid of. Dark green, cold, non living, non loving eyes that I get stared at with everyday. "Clean up this mess, and if I come home and you haven't made supper yet again, so help me you'll wish you have. After its clean go to your room and if I see your ugly face again.." he trails off throwing me to the ground again. "GO! Get out of here! Do what I said..NOW!" he screams while throwing stuff to the floor and stomping off to his room. I get up with the support of the counter and start to pick up his mess. After I'm finished, I go to my room and shut my door. "This is it, I'm done" I mumble as I pull out my purple suitcase from under my bed. I grab all my things which isnt much. Just a few shirts and pants, also picking up the mattress on my bed and grabbing the money that I had hidden for the last 6 years earning what I could knowing that one day I would leave and never come back. Counting it, realizing i had more than i thought. "$65.56 dollars, this should get me going for at least a month or two." i say stuffing it in my suitcase. My room isn't much. Just a bed, dresser, and mirror which my dad had drawn on saying, "No need to look at yourself, your ugly and always will be!" I grab my shoes, and open my bedroom window taking one last look behind me at my room. This is it, I'm really leaving. With that thought, I jump the small distance from my window to the ground, shutting my window back so that he wouldn't know how I had gotten out. "This is it, I'm on my way." I whisper to myself while finding the sidewalk and running as fast as I could away from that house, that neighborhood, that horrible person who made my life a living hell for 13 years. "I got this."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if you guys don't like it! It gets better tho I promise you and vote, comment what I could have done better and please not that much hate.. Okay bye my lovelys. I'll add a new chapter tomorrow.(: bye bye