Chapter 29

Hey guys! I watching paranormal activity 3 so I'm like really scared. I keep screaming haha I'm a scardy cat but I'm gunna update again! Wow! 200 reads! Thanks guys so much. Your the best! Love ya! 

LIVE~LOVE~BREATHE~FOREVER! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Aleias POV*

After we got home, I went and showered to get all of this off of me. I have to say, Harry had a good plan and joke but he tricked me. Which only made me more mad at him. After I'm done I have to go and talk to zayn and the others. I'm honestly kinda nervous but at the same time scared.  

I finished my shower but didn't go to the family room right away. Instead, I went to nialls room and sat on the bed. I looked around and on his nightstand beside his side, is a picture of me and him. I was on his back smiling and looking over his shoulder while he looked up at me so that we were looking at each other. My hair was blowing because of the wind that day and he had somebody write, 'you are and forever will be my princess<3' on it and i love it. I love the picture and the memories that come with it.

*flash back*

"Ahhhh!! Niall stop!" I squealed as Niall ran up behind me and picked me up, spinning me around. All of the boys and I were at the park. Liam was on the swing, zayn was going down the slide, Louis was on the spring animal thing, Harry was making something in the sand box, and Niall was chasing me around the whole park. "hold on guys wait up." Harry said running towards us. "what's up mate?" Niall said. Just then I ran around and jumped on nialls back and Harry snapped the picture.  

*end flash back* 

It was a perfect day.

I finally walk down stairs and find everybody, even Perrie and dani sitting in the family room. "here she is. What took you so long, love?" Liam asked me as I sat down on the couch. "oh nothing I just got lost in thought I guess." I told him and he nodded understanding. "okay so why did you guys tell me to meet you here?" I said and they all looked at zayn. Goodie. "Aleia, we need to talk." he said seriously. "oh boy" I mumbled so quietly, I bearly heard it myself. "about zach, Aleia, I don't care if you text him or talk to him but, if you ever feel like you want to date him or if he ask you out, please come to me and tell me. I promise I won't get upset I just want to know okay?" he said staring at me. I felt alot of joy and happiness when he told me this. "thank you thank you thank you thank you zayn!!! Oh my goodness your the best." I yelled. "okay but with that, comes rules and things you have to listin to okay?" he said and I nodded telling him to continue. "1. No kissing. Got it?" I nodded again. 

"2. Hugging is fine, just not to long. 3. Hand holding, I don't mind but it depends on certain things. 4. No cuddeling. 5. You are not to be left alone with him if your dating. You are to be in here, the kitchen, outside, or maybe in your room with the door open I don't know. 6. No 'innapropreate' touching. I know this is uncomfortable for you but you need to know. 7. Always ask if you want to go ANYWHERE with him. 8. I want me and each of the boys and girls to meet him. 9. No 'sexy talk' I mean it. With Harry around, trust me, you'll pick up on a few things and I swear if you ever use them...pray for that boy. And 10. NO, and I mean ABSOUTLY NONE! No sexual contact. I mean it Aleia. If you can't follow these 10 simple rules, I will never be able to trust you again got it?" I nodded and smiled at him but then it faded. "but I don't have his number, and you said to not talk to me cause I didn't like him...." I said looking down. "no, I kept it because I wanted to make sure he was good befor I told you this.I never deleted it." he said and I instintly felt better. I jumped up and hugged all of the boys and girls and zayn gave me my phone back. "Hey Aleia, I know that was a long list so I wrote it down for you." Liam said. Of course he would. "thanks Liam!" I said grabbing the paper from his grasp. Man do I love these people.

To: Zach(: 

"hey I got my phone back. Sorry I got in a little bit of trouble. Hope you can forgive me?(: 

-Aleia-Mariexx" 

I sent him the message and locked my phone, taking the list that Liam had made for me and going to nialls room to hang it up somewhere so that I wouldn't loose it. 

"Hey Leia. Your room is almost done. It's painted and everything, we just need to buy the decorations and everything. In order to do that, we need to know what you like so tomorrow, first thing in the morning we are going shoppig for your bed, dresser, blankets, nightstand, vanity, and all that good stuff so get to sleep and I'll wake you in the morning." Louis told me and I nodded going off to nialls room and doing as I was told. My phone vibrated and I picked it up.  

From: Zach(; 

"that's fine beautiful(: I forgive you(: hope you didn't get into much trouble and why the 'xx's' at the end of your signature? Wanna kiss me(; lol I'm just messing around with you. Well it's kind of late and I have to get to sleep. Goodnight sleep well.(: 

-Zachxx" 

That little flirt. I drifted off into a dreamless sleep with the last memory I have is Niall walking in and laying down, putting his arm securely around me as he always does and kisses my forhead. I have a wonderful family. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Yaya!!! She's finally allowed to date him!!!!