Chapter 31

#Saturday#

*Aleias POV*

It's past Friday and I'm so excited. I get to see my new room today but they are making me wait until after dinner. I realize that I haven't texted Zach today and it's 3:15pm. We have gotten somewhat close and I already trust him. He is so sweet.

To:Zach(: 

"hey! Want me to ask if you can come over for a bit? I get to see my new room after dinner. Maybe you can stay for that too? I haven't seen you in a while): *sigh* lol 

-Aleia-Mariexx<3" 

I walked into the kitchen where zayn and Niall were getting a drink.  

"hey zayn, can zach come over for a little bit? Maybe stay for dinner and look at my room? Please?" I said and pulled my best puppy dog face. 

"well I guess I mean, I still haven't met him yet so that'd be fine I guess." he said and shrugged. 

"EEEEPP!! Thanks Zayn! Love you." I said jumping and hugging him.  

"yeah yeah yeah. No love for Niall hu?" Niall said and so I walked over and kissed his cheek. He smiled and laughed.  

I walked back to my place in the living room and picked up my phone.

From:Zach(: 

"yeh that'd b gr8. My mum n dad said yeh so it's up 2 ur bro. N u saw me like 2 days ago at da prk lol. N I'd luv 2 c ur room(; lol 

-Zach(;xx<3

To:Zach(; 

"Yeh, but that wuz wayyyyyy 2 long ago(: i hope wen u say that, u dnt mean it n the way I think lol Zayn said yeh cuz he hsnt met ya yet. Omgeeeee nooo he is gunna embares me. Mayb u shud come another day(; lol jp..I'll c u soon. U can come whenev but dinner is at 7:30. 

-Aleia-Mariexx<3"

I turn on the tv and Harry comes in and takes the remote from from me. 

"HEY! Give it back Harry!" I yell and he just looks at me. 

"I'm older. I have a shorter time period to live. I need to get all of the shows I like in befor it's up." he said smirking.  

"Your an arse Harry." I whispered to him. He knows I swear. Only him and Lou though because I'm to scared to tell Niall. He might tell on me.  

Bzzzz bzzzz bzzzz I grab my phone and unlock it.

From:Zach(: 

"u no I ment it n dat way(; jp haha if Zayn is guna embares ya den I'm def comin(; haha lol wel il b there in 10. I member where ya live wen u showed me at da prk. 

-Zachxx<3" 

I laugh and just reply with a 'k' signaling that the conversation is over.  

"Guys, he will be here in 10!" I said and get back a whole bunch of "k's".

Befor long I hear the door bell ring. I run and open it and Zach was here.  

We are now sitting on the living room floor with all of the boys. Even Eleanor but she practically lives here so she is always around.  

"guys wanna play truth or dare? You can find out stuff about Zach." Eleanor says and we all agree. 

"Elle your first." I said and she nods.  

"okay..Aleia, truth or dare?" 

"Truth." I said and Harry groans because I always say truth because of what happend last time when zayn got hot sauce in his mouth. 

"Okay, do you like Zach? Like, like like him? Enough to date him?" she said smiling. 

I look at Zach and he has a huge grin on his face and he is looking at me. I look at Eleanor and nod and everybody says "Aweeee"  

We both blush and then it's my turn.  

"Zayn, Truth or dare?" I said 

"dare"  

"Okay..........I dare you to...lick Harry's face!" I said and Louis laughed but then went serious and grabbed Harry's face and said  

"my Hazza!" then kissed his cheek and Harry whipped it off then zayn licked his face. This action sends everyone into historical laughterً. 

"welp, that's my family for ya." I said leaning over to Zach who just shrugged and smiled at me. 

"Hmmm...Zach, truth or dare?" zayn said 

"hmmm...truth." 

"do you want to date my sister?" he said and I blushed madly. 

"yes" he said and I looked up and met his eyes. 

"Aleia, truth or dare?" he said not moving from my eyes.  

"truth" I said not moving either. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked and I could hear everybody stop breathing, including myself. 

"yes" I said and everybody said their awes and I moved closer to Zach.

The game went on for another 3 hours and we learned alot about each other. It is now 6:45 and we are all just laying on the couch watching tv.  

"Zayn, can we eat earlie?" I said to Zayn. 

"You just wanna eat earlie so that you can see your room faster." he said sticking his tounge out at me. I mimicked him and did the same.  

Bzzzz bzzzz bzzzz 

My phone was going off again.

From:Zach(: 

"I wlndt mind c n ur room rite now(; Come outside wit meh? R u alowed? 

-Zachxx<3"

I looked at him and he winked at me making me blush.  

"Zayn, can we go outside?" 

"Yeah I guess. Zach, hands to yourself." he said and pointed to him. Zach laughed and nodded opening the door for me and letting me out.  

"Come lay on the ground with me." he said and smiled. I layed next to him and looked up at the clouds. After about 5 minutes he spoke. 

"I'm glad you said yes." he said turning to look at me.  

"Me to." I said doing the same.  

I could see him starting to move in to kiss me but I remembered what Zayns rules were and no doubt he is watching us right now. I quickly move my head back to the way it was and he had a hurtful look on his face. I felt terrible but I couldn't. I promised Zayn. 

In no time we hear Zayn holler for us. 

"Guys c'mon! It's time for dinner!" we race each other up to the door and stop. I won by just an inch and so I start doing my happy dance. 

"I let you win, really" he said smirking at me. 

"I'm sure big boy. Keep telling yourself that." I said and he smiled.  

When we go in, Eleanor pulls me away from Zach and tells him to wait there. 

"Why didn't you kiss him!? Zayn had me watching you. I wouldn't have told!" she said. 

"I couldn't brake a rule Elle. I can't loose his trust." I said and walked back.

After dinner, we are all standing infront of my new room. I wonder what's behind the door. 

"you ready?" zayn asked and I nod like a lunitic and they laugh at my excitment.  

"your so adorable." Elle said rubbing my head. I shot her a death glare. Everyone knows not to touch a Malik's hair. It's like their life.  

"okay, here it is." Liam said as he opend the door to my new room and I step in....