Chapter 16

If you guys want me to post pictures of the outfits, can you comment please? 

Thanks my lovelys  

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"so" Danielle said as we were getting out nails done, I decided to get green on my nails and blue on my toenails for Lou, Eleanor decided to get pink for nails and orange for toenails and Danielle just got regular white because of dancing. Perrie got a bright pretty blue for both. "do you like any guys." she said smiling at me. "no, none of the boys at my old school are really cute." I said back. She nodded and then smiled at the lady doing her toes and then looked at Eleanor and Perrie, "wait girls, what are we doing with our hair?" she asked. "hmmm..." Perrie said. "I'm going to get blonde and caramel highlights and get my hair cut up to a little past my shoulders" Eleanor said content with her decision. "I'm going to dipdie my tips purple or blue?" Perrie said. I looked at her blonde hair and nodded and said "that would look really cute" and smiled. "I think I'm just going to get dark caramel highlights and a perm" Danielle said "but what about Aleia?" Perrie said turning towards me. "I don't, I mean we can't die her hair, zayn would kill us and her hair is really long and pretty, I would feel guilty if we got it cut..." Eleanor said..."I don't mind getting it cut but not really short." I said trying to think.."WAIT! I got it. What If we get it cut to the middle of her back, and since her hair is so dark, we could die the bottom part of it black and then just wait until zayn finds it." Perrie said smiling at her plan. I can't lie, it was a really good plan so I'm going along with it. I smiled and looked up at her and said. "let's do it. I like your plan." we all laughed and soo told the lady how we wanted our hair. 

I have to admit, my hair looks pretty hot! The girls decided to take me to a place where they could do your make up and then we went shopping and got 3 outfits each. We changed into one of them, our hair looking new and cute, and our makeup fresh and pretty. Danielle was wearing a bright pink dress that came up to mid-thigh and it had a brown belt with a bow on the side of it with brown flats. Her make up was gorgeous, black eyeliner and pink eyeshadow lining her eyes with white eyeshadow on top.. 

Perrie had on a dress that was black at the top and baby blue on the bottom. The bottom was ruffily and she had on matching black flats on that had a bow on the side. Her makeup was simple, light blue eye shadow with a bit of black in it and black eyeliner with a light pink blush. 

Eleanor had on a dress as well that was white and ended about where Danielle's did, maybe a little shorter. It had a light brown leather belt around her waist and a pair of white flats. Her make up was simple as well, brown eyeshadow with black eyeliner and lipgloss. She also had the hair dresser curl her hair for her. Me? I had gotten a purple dress that ended a little above my knees, and it had a belt as well which was a lighter purple and I had black flats. Eleanor had the girl curl my hair as well. My make up was really simple because Perrie said zayn would flip if I had to much on. I had light purple eyeshadow and light eyeliner with pink blush and lipgloss. All in all...we looked stunning!