Snooks || HIATUS

By asimpforfelix

I grabbed his chin making him look at me, "but i love you dearly.." He bit the inside of his cheek, "Oh how... More

Just some info
i. A visit to Riddle's home
ii. Hogwarts
iii. What house?
iv. Leaving so soon?
v. ๐‘‡๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก
vi. Cowards!
Goblet of fire
vii. Four champions
Notice!
viii. Harry Potter
ix. ๐น๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜
x. Late night with a hufflepuff
xi. A ball
xii. I was waiting on you
Note*
xiii. ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜
xiv. Don't get yourself involved
xv. Changes
xvi. Disrespect on his name
xvii. ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜
xviii. She took over
xix. Blood
0. Order of the Phoenix
1. Who is she?
Important
2. Mother
3. Mission: Escort Harry
4. Out burst
5. Skateboarding
6. Anonymous Letter
7. I am Tiana Riddle
8. Fix of that attitude
9. Goodbye my dear friend
Quick little note
10. Rage
11. Me
12. Not quite returning yet
13. Kill
14. Preparing for the ministry battle
15. Hold back
Cero. Halfblood Prince
Whispers
20k!!! WTFFFF
Dos. Sorting
Tres. Potions
Quattro: Anything for you
Cinco. Monster
Seis. Baby
Siete. Invite
Ocho. Slug Club Dinner
Nueve. Defense against the dark arts
Diez. Gaunt house
Once. Death
Doce.Ride back home
Trece: Ride back home II
Kristina Anderson Grindelwald

Uno. Train Ride

305 7 16
By asimpforfelix

Uno: Train Ride

I looked out the window and let my eyes wander around the mountains, I was pretty bored and had nothing to do. No one in the compartment bothered picking up a conversation so I had nothing to do, everyone seemed...dazed. By what? I dunno.

Pansy let out a big sigh, "C'mon! What is up with everyone!"

I gave her a side eye glance and pursed my lips, "Dunno."

She hooked her arm with mine and smiled at me, "At least you're talking to me! They all look really weird.."

"Probably family problems?" I said although it really came out as a question, I knew what was up with Draco but I didn't know about Blaise and Gregory.

Well it's not like Gregory ever has any other expression besides being serious and not speaking unless Draco tells him to or if a teacher is talking to him.

He's like some robot and it's a bit funny watching Draco become uncomfortable around Gregory, sometimes he tries driving him away but Gregory just says it's his honor to listen to Draco.

"Ehh maybe, but tell me! What did you do in the summer? I went to France with my family..we invited Draco but he declined because he had 'stuff' to do."
She said the last part glaring at Draco.

He only glanced at her, me then back out the window.

He looked really nervous but at the same time so over it. He looked really hot without even trying and it made me a bit jealous knowing I couldn't do that.

"Well I didn't really go out, um just stayed home alone. It was pretty boring though." I said with a forced smile and I could see her expression changing until realization dawned upon her.

She quickly covered her mouth and looked down, "I totally forgot about him. I'm sorry..."

My eyes narrowed at her, "It's fine. I'm over it....I think?"

Blaise leaned against the table and finally spoke up, "You haven't been reading the daily Prophet lately right?"

I furrowed my brows and answered, "No..why?"

He sighed and decided to just tell me straight forward, "They've been bashing you for your lack of emotions during Victors death and his parents."

Pansy gasped, "His parents are dead? I didn't know.."

She turned to me and gave me a little squeeze on my arm, "I'm so sorry."

"It's fine." I said and everyone looked at me, probably shouldn't have said it so aloud.

"We're here for you, you know that right?" Blaise said as he and Pansy shot me looks of sympathy.

It was killing me how they looked at me with such pity, like I was weak. Like how it wasn't me who killed Victors parents.

I stood up and shrugged Pansys arm off, "I'm going to the bathroom, excuse me."

Pansy moved so I could pass and made way to stand up.

"Alone. I'm going alone. I'll be back."

Victor.

Victor.

" They're bashing you for your lack of emotions during Victors death."

They're bashing you.

Lack of emotions.

Victors death.

Victors dead.

Gone.

I walked faster as I felt tears staring to build up on their own, I did not want to cry, not here.

I pushed open the bathroom door and quickly locked it, I slid down the door and covered my mouth as I let out sobs.

Lack of emotions?

Yeah right.

Like I wasn't the only true one to stay at his side, like I didn't cry for days, like I didn't try anything to bring him back.

I felt all my anger, stress and sadness mix up as I sat on the floor- my back against the wall and cried.

The tears began feeling hot and I angrily brought a shaking hand up and wiped my tears away.

I told myself I was over Victors death. He's gone and I need to move on.

I slowly stood up and began breathing heaving as I got the hiccups, I washed my face and my hands.

I stared at my reflection from the mirror and frowned, I had only cried for a bit yet my eyes were bright red.

"So annoying." I muttered and sighed, adjusting my skirt I walked out the bathroom and walked down compartments.

I was searching for an empty one, I found that was almost empty. Key word, almost.

Inside was Denise and Shawn who seemed to be discussing something, I had already opened the door and that brought their attention to me.

I cringed, "Sorry-"

Denise stood up and pulled me inside, "Woah, okay.." I laughed

"Who is better, Tsukkishima or Killua?" She said with a straight face and I panicked.

"They're both amazing but I'll catch a case with Killua...So Tsukkishima."

She seemed so sad as she sat down and frowned at a now laughing Shawn, he grabbed my wrist and sat me beside him.

He put his arm over my shoulder and grinned at Denise, "See! Tsukki is better!" He stuck his tongue out and we all laughed at his uncharacteristic behavior.

"But you know who's daddy? Hisoka." I said and grinned as they paused for a second.

"No." Denise said and I laughed.

"I know."

There was a comfortable smile and Shawn took his arm off my shoulder.

"Oh yeah! You should have seen what happened at the end of last year!" Denise said

"The twins decided to leave the school but in their way!-"

They explained how the twins made their exit during their owls and how Umbitch got really mad and had to run away from one of the twins firecrackers that was a huge dragon that targeted Umbridge.

I laughed a couple times and overall was happy the twins made sure to make everyone's dull mood go up.

"That's the twins for you, by the way I know it's a bit weird to ask but how were my friends while I was gone." I tried hiding the distaste and bitterness in my mouth when I said the word 'friends'.

Denises expression faltered for a minute before forming its way back to her cheery mood, that bit made me a bit confused.

"Um..well things went as usually but it was a bit depressing to see you're friends glance at the stop you always sat in during class and lunch."

She began fiddling with the bottom of her skirt and glanced at Shawn who looked everywhere but her.

"Draco...he- um he wouldn't come out of his dorm for the first two weeks, it's not like everyone was getting up on their- your business but his absences in class after the first two days really put it out to everyone.."

I froze and my mouth was open slightly, Draco of all people? He seemed so composed when we saw eachother during the summer...so why?

-

I really didn't push the subject afterwards because something inside my stomach twisted and turned, making me feel a bit giddy.

The compartment door was pushed open and there stood Blaise, with an annoyed look, wordlessly he pulled me out of the compartment and dragged me along.

"H-Hey! What is it!" I exclaimed, confused as to why he was dragging me.

"I've been looking for you- apparently we have a new professor and he happens to be interested in us. Wants us to meet him at the compartment he's in. " He said in one breath, looking hurriedly for the professor.

"Oh, well I guess that makes us really amazing- since he only called for us both?" I said, amused.

"I guess...surprisingly Draco wasn't called." Blaise murmured.

"Huh." We fell into silence after that, both looking for the compartment the teacher was in.

We reached the compartment and the professor stood quickly, "Blaise Zabini! How great it is to see you boy!"

He pulled Blaise into a hug that Blaise didn't bother returning.

Harry stood up, "Tiana!"

Everyone's eyes went to him as he realized everyone was watching, scratching his neck. "Hello..."

I smiled, "Hello Harry."

"Tiana Anderson....heard about Victor, I'm deeply sorry for your loss." He put his hand on my shoulder and I frowned.

"Yeah, apparently that's the only thing people seem to talk about nowadays."

Slughorn cringed as he guided us to sit.

"Well let me introduce everyone!"

"This is Cormac McLaggen, don't know if you've ever crossed paths? - Marcus Belby - Neville Longbottom - Harry who you must surely know and Ginny Weasley!"

I gave everyone a small smile while Blaise just scoffed, wanting to obviously leave.

There was no point in coming here because the rest of the ride was bore some.

God this year better be way better than the last-

if only I knew what would happen this year.

Hello! So I've been having bad headaches lately and it's been bothering me a lot and I can't concentrate in school let alone write chapters so I'll be back to updating once a week.

I apologize for this sudden announcement but I assure you that I will try and write down chapters to which I see as good ones and hopefully you'll enjoy :)

~ I have decided that I'll be updating every Thursday, so see you next Thursday ! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192 11 11
"Thank you." Hermione responded. "Your hair smells of a floral bouquet." Draco was taking a deep breath of her hair with his eyes closed. She didn't...
113K 3.1K 119
"๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐–๐ž'๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๏ฟฝ...
8.4M 236K 100
โ›And do you know what's the stupidest thing about this?โœ said Draco and made an aggressive step towards me. โ›That after all this,โœ he grasped my fore...