Jesy Nelson Imagines (gxg)...

By gayforddlovato

A bunch of girlxgirl imagines with Jesy! All written by me šŸ’œ Please message me if you have any requests! šŸ’«... More

How you meet - (part one?)
First kiss
You're tired
you fall asleep on her
she stays the night with you for the first time
watching her documentary together for the first time (requested)
old photos, same beautiful girl (requested)
"why are you staring at me?"
teasing
hold my hand
waking her up after a nightmare
You're sick
you have a fever
you're cold
she falls asleep on you
surprise visits on tour
she calls you her wife but you're not married
she calls you her wife - part two (requested)
kissing under the mistletoe
her mom doesn't like you
she comes home to find you asleep
you have an anxiety attack
you're her sister and self-harm because of hate (requested)
she has a nightmare
she's hungover
she passes out from exhaustion
she can't sleep
you wake up and she's not next to you
she's in love with you
motion sickness
you feel insecure
she comes home from tour on your birthday
you tell her she's beautiful
the first time she wakes up next to you
kissing your neck to get your attention
announcing that you're pregnant during an interview (requested)
she's cold
one of the girls walk in on you making out
telling her that you're pregnant
you are loved (requested)
morning sickness
first ultrasound
telling the girls that you're pregnant
telling your family
telling her mom
she steals your blanket
telling the fans (requested)
she tickles you (requested)
cravings
kissing in front of the girls
you start to show
you need to pee (requested)
you're scared of losing her (requested)
"my girl" (requested)
she won't let you go when you hug her
finding out the gender of your baby (requested)
pregnancy is making you feel insecure
she thinks you forgot her birthday (requested)

mood swings

1.7K 85 0
By gayforddlovato

"Good morning, baby!" Jesy smiled as she turned to look at you upon hearing your bare feet on the stairs and along the floor, leading to her. She hoped for a kiss or a good morning back, but you just sat at the table and ran your fingers through your messy hair.

"Are you okay?"

"Fine." You spoke bitterly, taking Jesy by surprise.

She cleared her throat and continued to eat her food, but only for a minute. Because she felt guilty to sit there and be the only one that was eating, especially knowing that since your morning sickness stopped you actually enjoy a good breakfast.

"Are you hungry?"

"No." You said, letting the word fall from your lip in a harsh manner. You pulled your hair back while she sat there both confused and worried.

"Why not, baby? Are you feeling sick again?"

"I'm fine, Jesy!"

She was silent for a moment, pressing her tongue to her cheek. But she couldn't help but scoff, completely taken aback by your sudden change in moods. "You don't have to be upset with me. I'm simply asking you if you want something to eat. I know your appetite has improved since your morning sickness stopped, so I wanted to offer you some food."

"You're being annoying!" You said, crossing your arms over your chest. "If I was hungry, I'd tell you. I'm not so stop asking me!"

She dropped her fork onto her plate and stood without a word. She emptied the food into the garbage and placed her plate in the sink before climbing the stairs.

You regretted the words as soon as they fell from your lips. But it was as though you couldn't stop them. You felt terrible knowing she was upset with you, so upset she threw away the meal she'd obviously been enjoying before you came down.

You knew you had to apologize. For her, you were willing to put your pride aside any day.

You climbed the stairs and found her sitting at the foot of the bed when you walked into the room. She was fidgeting with her fingers, trying to distract herself from the sting in her heart. She looked over at you as soon as she heard your feet on the floor.

"Jesy?"

She was quiet, staring at you with the saddest eyes you'd ever seen before.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you."

"It's fine,"

"No, it isn't." You interrupted, placing your hand on her thigh before taking a deep breath and saying, "It's not okay for me to snap at you that way."

"You're pregnant, y/n. I understand."

"True, but that's not an excuse. I feel bad."

She shook her head and when you put your head on her shoulder, she put hers down on yours. "It's okay. I'm happy to put it behind us. I want to have a good day with you, so let's forget it happened and move on. Okay?"

"Okay."

She pulled you into her arms and pressed her lips to your neck.

"Jesy? I am a little hungry, actually."

"I knew it." She giggled before patting your thigh comfortingly. "Come on, baby girl. Let's go get you something good to eat." She smiled, taking your hand and leading you out of the room to get you some good food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.4K 48
It all started when she texted someone.... Unknown Account : Hi šŸ˜˜ Unknown Account : Heyy you seen my messagešŸ˜‰ Unknown Account : Lets be friendsss...
61.4K 1.4K 14
Pure Jerrie fluff and feels. Read and enjoy <3 *COMPLETED*
1.9K 31 8
Welcome to my very first story ever. Imma start with a one-shot book because immediately committing to a whole book, seems like a lot. It's just som...
26.9K 1.2K 42
So since some of yall wanted a book and some of yall wanted a part two, i decided to give a part 2 in the imagines and the actual book. So, enjoy. An...