I CAN MAKE IT RIGHT × taekook

By Taekookieinacuteway

Taehyung is heartbroken and pregnant the one he love did this to him, his parents disowned him but because he... More

Characters intro
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30 (M)
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59
note
Chapter 60
Epilogue
Author's note

Chapter 40

2.7K 86 4
By Taekookieinacuteway

Please ignore mistakes.

No one's pov.

Days have passed the whole jeon kim family enjoyed alot they explore alot played get closer to each other they the couple went on long night walks they watch stars and they are very happy and content with each other.

Today was the last day here in japan they are going back to Seoul tomorrow morning since after 2 weeks they have their most awaited exhibition and they going to get busy so they want to enjoy their last day in japan to the fullest.

And what is better than staying their day at well known place which both kids and adults love yes you guessed it right jungkook is taking his babies to Disneyland.

Well it's a surprise because he want to see their shocked yet happy faces also he want to record everything oh did I forget to mention that jungkook brought his camera and click alot of pictures random candids and planned too well he love his children but he us a whipped man for his beautiful petal and he just can't take his eyes off him so you know that the whole camera was filled with the picture of his darling.

So yeah btw he placed blindfold they were constantly asking him to take them off but he just shrugged well ha also had a hard time to control his desire to not to take taehyung right there right now because a sexy yet innocent taehyung plus black satin blindfold bruh you can't blame jk here.

"Kookie please take them off" taehyung whined "yes daddy please we can't see anything take them off daddy" kids said in unison jungkook just shrugged and said "just wait a little babies we are almost there and also it's a surprise so you guys better deal with it" and they all puffed their cheeks and cross their arms over their chest all together jungkook noticed and laughed at that 'damn they all are each other's exact copy' he thought in his head.

After one and half hours drive they arrived jungkook went out and opened the door for tae and pull him out by grabbing his hand "stay there princess let me take kids out" and he pecked his lips and went to grab kids.

They all were standing impatiently and ready to take their blindfolds off on the count of 3.

"Okay one..... two...... and three..." jungkook said and they pulled their blindfold they blinked to adjust to light as soon they open their eyes there eyes went wide in surprise because of the place and they all jumped on jungkook Hugging and squeezing the life out of him saying so many thankyou's and I love you's.

"Thankyou koo I love you" tae said "Thankyou daddy you are the best dad in this world" kids said and kissed his bith cheeks and giggled Jungkook chuckled at that and kissed them and captured taehyung's lips in a gentle kiss they parted and he mumbled "I love you too princess" taehyung smiled at him and dragged him inside while he was carrying kids in his both hands.

They went inside and they saw Mickey mouse and his friends and kids ran towards them hugging them.

"Mommy daddy look Mickey mouse and his friends" Areum squealed and Jaeho jumped up and down again a habbit they inherited from their mommy taehyung and jungkook chuckled and went to them they played with them jungkook clicked their pictures.

Btw their outfits were these.

Yes jungkook is wearing pink why because his princess gifts that sweater to him and also he wants to blend with the atmosphere of Disneyland so he wear that avoiding his black and grey clothes.

Well taehyung was cooing at him pulling his cheeks biting him well you can't blame him kookie looks so soft in that outfit.

They explore everything went on rides meet with their favorite Disney character and princess clicked pictures.

They also get changed in cute Disney outfits and take alot of pictures it was time for lunch and they all were starving so they went in restaurant which is also inside Disneyland.

They sat there and ordered their meals and talked and discussed what are they going to do after lunch, soon there food arrived they thanked the waiter and digged in.

After eating their food they went out and sat on a bench near a fountain kids were playing and taehyung was resting his head on jungkook's shoulder while jungkook's hand resting on his waist gently caressing it.

Taehyung intertwined their hands and smiled and pecked the corner of his mouth and wishpered "I love you, you are the best boyfriend and best dad" jungkook smiled and said "I love you too angel and I and i am happy that you guys are happy with me you changed me to s better person i am nothing without you love there is no jungkook without his taehyung and his kids i love you so much" taehyung smiled and leaned in to capture his lips in gentle passionate kids.

They pulled away and jungkook peppered his whole face with kisses "we want kissy too" they turned their heads and saw there babies looking at them with innocent big doe eyes.

Jungkook and tae chuckled and pick them up placing them on their lap kissing them so softy that it made them giggle cutely taehyung was giggling with them and jungkook just watching them all happy and cute with love filled eyes.

He was happy because he is the reason of thei happiness he want them keep smiling like this he can fight the world to keep them happy forever.

They went back to explore more they explore everything they ate some snacks too and it's already getting dark and they had to wake up early because they are going back korea so they wnt back to there hotel having dinner in a small restaurant which is not very crowded it's cute and peaceful there so thy ate there kids were tired so they fall  asleep as soon as they settled the inside their car jungkook opened the door for taehyung he get in shyly jungkook also get inside he held taehyung's hand in his and he drove away.

Ride back to home was peaceful and quite no words were shared holding hands caressing and with a content smile on their face they went home back.

They reached jungkook tucked kids and went to their shared bedroom to find taehyung standing by a balcony looking at the moon smiling he went to him and engulfed him in back hug.

They stayed quite watching the moon taehyung has his back resting on jungkook's hard chest while jungkook's chin was on his shoulder, jungkook gently pecked his neck and said "I love you baby" taehyung smiled tilting his neck to give him more space and mumbled "I love you too".

"C'mon princess let's get to bed" jungkook said picking taehyung bridal style.

________________________________________

Hey guys so this is it for today I am going to update my new book so I was busy writing there I will publish prologue and chapters in a week or so and also i will try to update daily thankyou for being patient.

Please vote guys and take care purples💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 9.3K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...
192K 6.3K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
684K 23.4K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
278K 11.5K 56
"N-no Jimin you didn't...." Jin comes to the realization as the younger starts to cry again. "I-I-I'm-m S-sor-or-r-y" Jimin cries. Jimin is head ove...