Unexpected Marriage [Complete...

By deluluOffgun19

Off and Gun families are so close before then. Their grandfathers were super close when they were young. They... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Q and A
Epilogue

Chapter 33

2K 135 73
By deluluOffgun19

[A/N: I hope you won't get confused. I used two scenes separately.]

Third Person POV

"Bro, condolence" Tay said as he hugged his best friend, Off.

"Thank you" Off whispered at him.

"Stay strong man" Arm hug him after Tay and Off parted the hugs. Off thank him as well.

"How are you now?" Tay asked sadly.

"What is that kind of question? Of course he's not okay. He lost his grandpa" Arm scolded Tay. He looked at Off immediately "Sorry"

"No, it's okay. Actually I'm a little bit fine now especially Gun is here now" Off smile a bit. "He comforted me and it's lighten up my mood"

"Where is he? I want to see the man my friend is crazy about" Arm wandered his eyes around hoping he will see Gun's face.

"you two want to meet him?" Off asked. He wants to introduce Gun formally to this friends as his husband. Off is always proud of him.

"Of course!" Tay said excitedly.

Off look around to find his husband but he see nothing. He frowned as he stood. "I'll just find him first. I'll be back" Off said to his friends. Tay and Arm just nodded.

**********

"Gun..." 

"N-nam" Gun mumbled. He can't believe who is he was seeing now.

"Baby, nammy is here" Gun's mom butt in. She was happy seeing her again. It's been so long.

"Can we talk?" Nammy asked Gun. Gun just stare at him without any expression. He didn't hear Nammy.

"Son, she's asking you" Gun's mom whispered his son. Gun back to himself. He frowned and he mouthed 'what'. "She said she wants to talk to you" Lucy repeats what Nammy said.

"Ah y-yea, s-sure" Gun stutter as he avoided her stare.

"Let's walk outside? I want to talk to you alone" She smiled. She look at Gun's mom after. "Is it okay to you, Auntie?"

"Of course dear. I know you already miss each other." Lucy said.

Nammy stand and wai'ed before walking away. Gun just following behind her while looking at the ground. Nammy suddenly stopped walking when they reached outside of the chapel. Gun hit his head on Nammy's back. Nammy turned to him.

"Oh my g-god. I'm s-sorry. I—" Gun don't know why he is nervous seeing her now.

"That's okay. Don't need to say sorry" she giggles.

'I'm not nervous, maybe I wasn't ready that this day will come' Gun thought.

They sit on the long bench outside. The surrounding is already dark but thanks to the stars and moon they gave a bit lights in the place. They looked up the sky. No words come out, silence is surrounded on the two.

"How are you?" They asked each other in sync. Nammy giggles when she realized they spoke at the same time.

"You go first" Gun smiled at her.

"Gun, how are you?" Nammy asked seriously.

"I think I'm better now than the last time you broke up with me" Gun says the truth. He's not bitter since they broke up, he just don't want to mention her name because he always remember their moments they have together when they were still couple.

"That what I want to clarify Gun." She sigh before she spoke again. "I didn't cheated on you..."

**********

Off walk to Gun's mom. He remember Gun said he want to talk to his parent but why he isn't here?

"Hi Auntie" Off greeted Lucy.

"Oh Off" Lucy turned to Off as she was smiling.

"Auntie did you see Gun?"

"Aw he's with Nammy"

Off was confused. He didn't remember they have guest named like that. 'Wait, I already heard that name! Yes, on Gun's love letters I read before' Off recognized her name. 'So she's here? But how? What did they talk about?'

"Nammy?" Off aksed his Auntie Lucy.

"Oh I forgot. We only just call her that hehe" Lucy giggles. "Actually her name is Namtan"

"Is Namtan and Gun know each other too?" Off don't want to hear Auntie Lucy answer but he wants to know to clarify.

"Namtan is my son first girlfriend"

Off froze. 'This can't be real.'

"Auntie can you tell me more about them?" Off sit beside Gun's mom.

Lucy hesitate at first. He knows Gun will get angry if he knew.

"Please Auntie. I want to know Gun more" Off added when he noticed Gun's mom looks doubting.

"Okay, but don't tell him that I tell you" Off nodded rapidly. "Gun and Namtan became friends when they were in first year highschool. I remember Gun always talked about Namtan after school. He was really obvious that he like his friend but he always deny it, not until he they reach third year. My son got courage to court his best friend. They became official after a month. Of course we supported them, we saw how they became matured and responsible. They help each other and they also excel in school. They balance their time in school and as couple. Gun and Namtan still going strong even after we move to Chiang Mai when Gun is in 11 grade. We move their for good and for our business also." Lucy tell to Off how Namtan and Gun started.

"How did they broke up? I mean why?" Off asked nervously. What if Gun still love his ex? How about me? Off thought. He was scared and anxious. Off don't want to lose Gun.

"I don't one day I just saw my son crying every night in his room quietly. I just watched him from afar. I want to asked him but I chose not to. I want him to open up to me. Gun just tell me they broke up after a week. He didn't say the reason and I respect that. My son have favor not to mention her name when he was around" Lucy said.

********

"I never cheated Gun, you didn't even let me explain." Gun was surprised when Namtan starts crying quietly. "I went to Chiang Mai to talk to you but your maids told that you and your family went out of the country to have vacation. I reached you out in all social media account but you didn't reply" She cried out. Gun don't know what to do. He was scared to hold Namtan. Gun just look at him sadly. "What Joss saw in the bar was a mistake. He misunderstood the situation. He thought I was flirting on the guy in bar... but I swear Gun he was just wiping my dress because he spilled his drink on me. Joss, out of nowhere punched the guy. And I know Joss say the opposite" Namtan hold Gun's hand. He flinched but he just let Namtan. "Gun, if you knew I was really miserable after we broke up. I almost never graduated because I always thought of you. I also went back to Chiang Mai hoping I could talk to you in person but your mom said you don't want to see me" Namtan put her hands to cover her face.

"N-namtan" Gun can't utter a word. He felt guilty.

I'm an asshole. How I didn't let her explain? I was carried away with my emotions. I never even thought what Namtan's felt. All this time I thought I was the only one who was hurt. Gun thought with regrets.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I hurt you boo" Namtan looked at Gun. Gun's heart seemed stop Namtan called her that again.

"No, I should be apologizing Namtan. I didn't hear your explanation. I'm stupid. I promise to you before that I won't hurt you but I think I failed you" Gun rubbed Namtan's back softly. Namtan just smiled at him sadly. Gun wipes Namtan's tears on his cheeks. "Please don't cry. I don't want seeing you crying" Gun always told that to her before.

"I'm sorry" Namtan said shyly.

"How are you now? I mean... Where are you studying? What course did you take? D-do you have n-new special s-someone?" Gun don't know why he asked that. Sometimes he really can't control his mouth to shut.

"I'm fine I guess. I'm taking fashion and design in BIU" Gun wait her answer the last question but Namtan didn't speak again. They became quiet again.

Why did I asked that! Gun internally face palm.

"anyways, what are you doing here?" Gun change the topic but Namtan seemed hesitating to answer Gun.

"I'm here to comfort my--- Off, I know it was a tough time for him after he lost his grandfather" Namtan said. Gun nodded, agreeing on Namtan's saying. "By the way, do you now Off?"

"Ahh, y-yeah. H-he... I mean they s-stayed in our house on summer vacation. T-heir family is a close friend of mine" Gun explain. He doesn't say that they already married. Gun don't know by but something bothering him.

"So do you know him? Are you close?"

"Yeah, I think so? How about you?"

Namtan looks around then she stare at Gun. "Gun, I don't know how to tell you but Off and I is dating secretly"

Gun almost get deaf. His legs became weaker. The girl he loved with all his heart and the boy he was starting to fall in love is dating. Gun doesn't know where he is hurt the most. Knowing Namtan move on and find a new lover or finding out Off has a gf.

*********

"Auntie, d-do you t-think Gun still l-love his e-ex?" I know how Gun love his ex. I feel and saw it. He even collected and hid all Namtan's love letters.

"I don't think so. What I noticed, he already love you"

I smiled dumbfoundedly and it slowly fades. 'did he really love me or he don't have choice?'

"I really hope Auntie"

'I don't know if Gun still forgive me if he knew he's beloved ex girlfriend and I are dating. How will explain to him that I do really love him than anyone? Yes, I like Namtan but I love Gun.' Off thought.

"He is Off. I know my son very well"

*********

"Are you dating? I mean why did you hide your relationship?" Gun's heart stabbing multiple times. He felt it's bleeding inside but he endure the pain.

"My dad don't want him for me. But I really l-love him so we chose to hid our relationship from my parents."

Gun wants to cry and shout to release the pain. But he just clenched his fist tightly as his knuckles turns into white.

"H-how long are you dating"

'How can you replace me easily, Namtan. You don't know how I suffer almost 2 years because I can't forget you. And how can you do this to me Off, I trusted you but why didn't you tell me you already have a girlfriend?' Gun thought, he is confused right now. So many questions running around his head. He felt betrayed.

"6 months. He help me to get back to myself again and to smile again. Because after broke up I didn't entertain someone. I can't forget you. It's hard to forget you but thanks to Off. I slowly accepted that you already move on and I also move forward and forget the past because I know you are also"

Fuck why does it hurt?!

"Is he the guy that bumped you in the bar?"

"Yes, but we aren't know each other that time. He is with his friends and so am I. After that incident happened we never see each other again after a year he messaged me and so on..."

Gun sigh. 'Now I know why Joss punched him. I remember when my friends went to our house and Joss tell us they met before in the bar. Off might forgot it already.'

"D-do you l-love him?" Gun is hurting himself but he wants to know the answer.

"I d-do, Gun... But I think he's breaking up with me" Namtan cried again. She hate herself because she feel is he weak. "I can't afford another break up." Her eyes is full of tears. "Why do my loved ones always leave me? Is something wrong with me? Don't I deserve to be happy? Am I not deserving to be loved?" Out of nowhere Gun hugged Namtan. Gun's heart are breaking seeing and hearing all of those words. Namtan don't know how Gun loved him. It just wrong timing.

"You deserve everything in these world boo. I know how great and good person you are. I won't loved you if you don't." Namtan hugged Gun back.

"Thank you so much boo." Namtan whispered between our hugs "I hope it's still you, I hope we're still together but I already love Off"

It's hurt. It's fucking hurt. I'm still confused. I don't know where I was hurt, to Off or Namtan? Gun thought.

"I'll make sure you won't cry again. I promise that on you remember? I will kept that promise even we are not together anymore." Namtan parted the hug and she looked at Gun.

'I will give way to the person I loved and the person I'm starting to love.'

Gun remembers his parents and James situation. He don't want to be selfish like what his dad did. Gun believes a true love is selfless.

"I will talk to Off" Gun added. Namtan smiled at him. She leaned her head on Gun's shoulder.

They stay like that for a moment.

***********

"Auntie did you see where Namtan and Gun go?" Off asked.

"Maybe they were outside"

"Okay. Thank you so much auntie" Off wai'ed then he walked away.

He need to talk to Namtan and Gun. Off is nervous. What if Gun and Namtan back together? He knows how they loved each other before.

Off nailed in his place when he saw Namtan leaning her head on Gun's shoulder. They didn't saw Off's presence. Off just stare at them as he could felt his heart slowly breaking.

"I have loved you only in my mind
But I know that there will come a time
To feel this feeling I have inside "You're a hopeless romantic" is what they say
Fallin' in and out of love just like a play
Memorizin' each line I still don't know what to say
What to say." Namtan sing as she was staring the stars

"Don't know what to do whenever you are near
Don't know what to say my heart is floating in tears
When you pass by, I could fly
Every minute, every second of the day
I dream of you in the most special way
You're beside me all the time All the time." Gun butt in. Namtan lifted her head and looked at Gun surprisingly.

"You still remember??" Namtan asked.

"Of course. That was the first song you taught me playing piano" Gun smiled.

"I have loved you and I always will
Call it crazy but I know someday you'll feel
This feeling I have for you inside
I'm a hopeless romantic, I know I am
Memorize all the lines and here I am
Struggling for words, I still don't know what to say
What to say." Namtan sing again smiling at Gun. It was good being with Gun again, singing like there's no problem existing. That was Namtan felt.

"Don't know what to do whenever you are near
Don't know what to say my heart is floating in tears
When you pass by, I could fly
Every minute, every second of the day
I dream of you in the most special way
You're beside me all the time All the time.

All the time
All the time
All the time..." They sing together, looking at each other eyes while smiling.

Off saw that all. 'How could I win his heart? She was the first and maybe the last he will love.' Off tears dropped without his knowing.

Gun saw Off frowning looking at them in his peripheral vision. Gun's blood is boiling as he remembers
'how could he lies on me?! How could he cheated on his girlfriend?! What a shameless bastard. If Namtan didn't love him---'

I hold Namtan's cheeks with my both hands then I kissed her lips. Namtan's eyes widen. She didn't expected that. Gun just want to know what Off gonna do.

"Gun..." Namtan said in surprised.

After a few seconds, someone grabbed his collar and a hard fist landed on Gun's face. Namtan nervously stood after a loud bang from the punched. Gun composed himself as he hold his jaw. He look at Off emotionless.

"Off, are you crazy?!" Namtan run immediately on Gun. "Are you okay?" Namtan turned to Gun.

Off can't believe what he was done. He punched Gun! He doesn't meant to hurt him. Off looked at his trembling hands. He went black out when his husband kissing his own girlfriend!

'Why the fucking hell on earth happening this to us?! I thought everything is okay!' Off thought. He clenched his hair up in frustration. Off cries. He kneeled down weakly.

----------------

A/N: Gun's ex is not Jane haha it's Namtan Tipnaree. I don't know but I'm obsessed at Namtan beauty these days. And besides, I gave a hint 'Nammy' and why the hell on earth you think it's Jane?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 8.1K 136
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
122K 4.5K 23
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
223K 11.2K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
76.1K 3.4K 78
โค๏ธ