❛ π“πˆπ‹π‹ 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 πƒπŽ 𝐔...

By -ROLLINGSAMU

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 ππŽπ“π‡πˆππ† π“πŽ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑 πŽπ‘ π“πŽ π“π€π‹πŠ π€ππŽπ”π“. 𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐄�... More

δΈ€ [I c h i]
二 [N i]
δΈ‰ [S a n]
ε›› [Y o n]
δΊ” [G o]
ε…­ [R o k u]
δΈƒ [N a n a]
ε…« [H a c h i]
九 [K y ū]
十 [J ū]
十一 [J Ε« I c h i]
十二 [J ū N i]
十三 [J Ε« S a n]
十四 [J Ε« Y o n]
十五 [J Ε« G o]
十六 [J Ε« R o k u]
十七 [J Ε« N a n a]
十八 [J Ε« H a c h i]
十九 [J ū K y ū]
π’πžπšπ¬π¨π§ 𝐎𝐧𝐞
π’πžπšπ¬π¨π§ 𝐓𝐰𝐨
二十 [N i - J ū]
δΊŒεδΈ€ [N i - J Ε« I c h i]
二十二 [N i - J ū N i]
δΊŒεδΈ‰ [N i - J u S a n]
δΊŒεε›› [N i - J u Y o n]
δΊŒεδΊ” [N i - J Ε« G o]
δΊŒεε…­ [N i - J Ε« R o k u]
δΊŒεδΈƒ [N i - J Ε« N a n a]
δΊŒεε…« [N i - J Ε« H a c h i]
三十 [S a n - J Ε«]
三十一 [S a n - J Ε« I c h i]
δΈ‰εδΊŒ [S a n - J Ε« N i]
三十三 [S a n - J Ε« S a n]
三十四 [S a n - J Ε« Y o n]
三十五 [S a n - J Ε« G o]
三十六 [S a n - J Ε« R o k u]
三十七 [S a n - J Ε« N a n a]
三十八 [S a n - J Ε« H a c h i]
三十九 [S a n - J Ε« K y Ε«]
四十 [Y o n - J Ε«]
四十一 [Y o n - J Ε« I c h i]
ε››εδΊŒ [Y o n - J Ε« N i]
四十三 [Y o n - J Ε« S a n]
四十四 [Y o n - J Ε« Y o n]
四十五 [Y o n - J Ε« G o]
四十六 [Y o n - J u R o k u]
四十七 [Y o n - J Ε« N a n a]
四十八 [ Y o n - J Ε« H a c h i ]

δΊŒεδΊ” [N i - J Ε« K y Ε«]

2.4K 109 104
By -ROLLINGSAMU

I opened my eyes. The first thing I see was Shiraki. He had a sad smile on his face as he walked up to me.

"I'm sorry...I failed." I shook my head as I held both of his hands.

"It's not your fault. It was only a matter of time until Shikama broke through." I whispered to him.

"You've done everything Shiraki, and I'm thankful for that. But now, it's time for me to do my part."

"But he'll cause danger to you. I can't let that happen to you."

"I'll save myself. Shinoa will save me. My family will save me. You will save me." I said.

"Will Guren save you?"

"You know he won't."

"(Y/n)." He called out but I shook my head.

"That man doesn't care for me. He only cares for himself, my sister and the ones he killed."

"But doesn't that include you? He killed you." I smiled and let go of his hands.

"Everyone except me. Is that clear?"

Shiraki sighed before nodding his head. "I trust you."

"And trust is all I need. Goodbye Shiraki." He smiled and waved.

"Goodbye." And with that, he disappeared.

I turned around, seeing the figure that was slowly appearing. The figure revealed a man with long hair with two curled strands that flowed down to the front. Two white wings curved around the top of his head and behind his ears. He had three pairs of white wings and wore a drapery off-the-shoulder dress.

"(Y/n) Hiragi, an adopted daughter that contains the Hiragi blood." Shikama, no wait Father, said.

"I have possessed every- wait..." Father trailed off and walked closer to me.

"This necklace." He said and held my necklace in his hand.

Father shook his head, "This can't be...this necklace belongs to my daughter. Don't tell me that you are...(Y/n)?"

I smiled as I looked up at him. "Yes. It's been a long time hasn't it Father?"

"But how? You died in the fire when we were in Greece."

"I did die. It was the price you had to pay for me being a successful experiment. But instead, I was saved by the very beings that you look like."

He smiled and answered, "Angels."

"Mhm. Now, dear Father. I want to ask you a question. What are your intentions of possessing us?"

"So you know I am also possessing Kureto?" I nodded my head.

"He and I are the same. Except that I'm better of course."

"You've grown to be a bit feisty haven't you?"

"Look at the kind of environment I grew up in. But, tell me. Do you have the intention of possessing Shinoa?"

"Of course I do. After all, she's the one that I have a contract with."

I furrowed my eyebrows at him as I crossed my arms, "Don't you dare. Leave her and Kureto out of this."

"Why should I, my dear daughter? What can you give me in return?"

I stayed silent as I realised I could give him nothing.

"Exactly. You can't give me anything."

"Wait. I can give you something."

"What is it?"

"My body."

His eyes widened as he looked at me in shock. "Your body?"

"Not like that you pervert!"

He laughed and smiled, "Okay. Tell me your proposition."

"If there ever comes a time where you're going to possess Shinoa, possess me instead. I'm stronger than her and Mahiru so if you possess me, it'll be very hard for anyone to stop you."

He hummed as he was in deep thought. I looked down as I realised what I was doing. Putting myself in danger to leave my family out of it. Cliché isn't it.

"Alright, I accept the deal. But I get to have my little fun with them okay?"

"Fine."

"Then I'll see you when I see you, (Y/n)."

I groaned as I fluttered my eyes open. I felt the soft mattress under me and realised I was on a bed. I sat up and looked around the room.

Elegant and fancy. Ferid was filthy rich indeed. I removed the blanket over me as I placed both my feet on the ground. I stood up and walked over to the window where I then looked down.

Everyone was down there, except for Kimizuki, Yoichi and Shinoa. Yuu was trying to control his Seraph again and this time, he lasted just a second more than yesterday. I looked around again when I realised someone else was missing.

I tensed when I heard the door swing open and footsteps entering the room.

"(Y/n)."

It was Guren's voice.

"(Y/n)." He called once more but I refused to turn around. I refused to look at him.

"Please, go away Guren." I pleaded, my arms crossed in front of my chest.

"I will, only after I explain what happened on the battlefield."

Shaking my head, I said, "There's nothing to hear or to talk about. I'm sure that was established the moment you decided to kill me."

"(Y/n), please. I'm begging you, just listen to me."

"I don't want you to beg!" I yelled. "I want you to learn! You learn to handle the guilt for killing me!"

"(Y/n), I wasn't in control."

"Don't give me bullshit Guren. Don't think that I would fall for this-"

I was cut off when he pulled me into his embrace, his arms protectively around my figure.

"Let go of me."

"Not until you let me explain."

"I said let go of me!" I shouted, trying to escape his grasp. "Guren Ichinose, let go of me."

"No." He answered and brought me closer to him.

"Let me go..."

"No."

"I said...let me go," I whispered.

"Do you despise me?" He asked.

"I despise you so much. I hate your very existence." I spat out.

Guren chuckled, "No you don't. You still love me, you're just in pain. If you don't love me, then why are you crying?"

At the mention of me crying, I lifted my hand to my cheek. I pressed my fingers against them and felt my tears.

Why was I crying?

It was because I missed this. I missed the feeling of being comforted by someone. I missed the feeling of being loved. I missed the feeling of being protected.

And inevitably, I...missed Guren.

"On that day, I wasn't in control. Mahiru had me under her influence and entirely controlled me. And that included me killing you."

He pulled away as he turned me around, placing his hands on both my cheeks. He leaned down and placed his forehead on mine.

"I'm sorry (Y/n). Will you please forgive me?" He asked and a few more tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I'll give you one last chance. You break it, you break my trust, and it's over for you and me." I answered.

He let out a smile, the one I often found myself gushing over when I was younger. He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead, a sense of longing in it.

"Thank you." He muttered, pecking my lips for a moment.

I nodded my head, wrapping my arms around his torso and laid my head on his chest. This was only temporary anyway.

My smile dropped when I heard Father's voice once more.

"Enjoy this while it lasts my sweet little (Y/n). Soon, everyone will be terrified of the danger you've become."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 11.9K 84
Enjoy reading my story~ (๑‒̀ㅂ‒́)و✧ Feel free to Comment, Vote, Share, and Request. (*‒̀ᴗ‒́*)و Μ‘Μ‘ If you ever read my story on another site, please t...
297K 7.4K 24
Owari No Seraph X Reader Oneshots, because why not? Well then, feel free to jump in! (Requests are now closed)
129K 3.7K 33
It was an average day for Y/N L/N. Watching anime, school, video games, oh, and more anime. She was just living an average Otaku life with her best f...
31.2K 1K 17
Our relationship was something amazing. It felt like everything in this messed up world will be fine if we stay together, but my wish didn't last for...