LOVE UNIVERSE

By PurpleLightARMY

Watching a human's death reminds us of a falling star; one of a million lights in a vast sky that flares up f... More

Prologue
Introduction
Achievements
ีแŽฌแŽชีฯดฮ ฯดฮแŽฌ
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
ีแŽฌแŽชีฯดฮ อฒแ”ฯด
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
ีแŽฌแŽชีฯดฮ อฒแŽปแŽกแŽฌแŽฌ
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114 (The Last)
Epilogue
Authors's Note

Chapter 2

462 96 122
By PurpleLightARMY

"I'm sure you probably know what will be your job around here. You see that tiny watch in your wrist?" Baekhyun pointed at her wrist while both of them were walking downstairs.

Yoon Min saw a love-shaped watch attached to her wrist. She nodded and looked back at him.

"If your watch suddenly beeps, that means a soul from Earth is having an intention to commit suicide sooner or later. The watch will show you the soul's location in Earth and you must go there and stop him from whatever he is going to do."

Yoon Min asked, "How will I do that? Can they see us?"

"No, they can't. Humans can't see Guardians. But they can hear you. You have to talk to them through their minds."

"Try to find out what's bothering him or her. If someone is getting bullied time to time, you've to make him or her strong so that he or she can fight back."

"If you think thoroughly, it's more like helping humans from committing suicide. It's called Therapy in Earth and we call it Saving Innocent Souls." Baekhyun laughed lightly.

Both of them went outside of the castle and headed towards the beautiful land. The first building they came across had a billboard which read, "Love School".

"You'll have your daily classes here. You'll learn how to comfort humans, how to make a human believe that he/she's not alone, how to be there for a human. Make sure not to miss the classes since you're a beginner."

She nodded.

Next, they came across a duplex apartment which was so high that the surface reached the sky above. The apartment was decorated with magical golden rays.

"These are the Guardians' chambers. You'll be given your room shortly after the tour. And know that your room will thrice as large as you're thinking it to be." He cheesily smirked which had no effect on her.

Then, they continued their tour to many places. There were parks, lakes, restaurants, movie theatres, shopping malls, libraries etc. And many more distant places like mountains, waterfalls, forests, beach etc. It was a wonder everything existed here in the space just like in Earth. And most importantly, everywhere was more upgraded and filled with magical things. It looked so fun and exciting. She was already in love with this universe to see all the luxuriousness.

After a long tour around, Baekhyun finally took her to the duplex apartment for her room. She had to go through some tests and sign some documents as a proof that she is a Guardian. After then, she was escorted to her room by Baekhyun who was talking non-stop.

Her room was twice as large as a luxurious flat. Everything she needed was there. Not to mention, how beautifully everything was painted, decorated. There was a large painting of fantastic galaxy on the wall. The balcony had the most beautiful view ever as she could almost see everything around the universe. The bed was queen-sized comfy and had an ocean vibe. She loved it. She was beyond overwhelmed.

"See, I told you, you'll like it." Baekhyun said once he entered.

Yoon Min gave him a genuine smile before flopping down on the bed.

"Your clothes are in your wardrobe. Make sure to wear your white uniform during working hours and classes. Other times, you can wear anything you like. About food, you can order anything you crave for. For that you have to c--"

Suddenly his words got cut by an anonymous fairy who rushed inside the room with her tiny wings. It was a green fairy with braids. She was so cute. She stood right in front of Baekhyun's face while flapping her tiny green wings,

"Baekhyun-ssi! Where is Song Yoon Min?! I'm dying to meet her! Please, please, please, please take me to her!" she squealed with a pout.

He turned her around, holding her by his fingers so that she could face Yoon Min.

"Right on time, Fairy Ella. Guardian Yoon Min, meet Ella. She'll be your assistant from now on. And Ella, here's your Song Yoon Min you've been dying to meet." he introduced both of them.

Ella's tiny face lit up like a bright bulb. Yoon Min stood up from her bed and bowed at the fairy, "Hi, Ella. Nice to meet you!"

"Very very very nice to meet you, Miss! Oh My God, I never had a Guardian to serve before. I'm so excited." she fluttered her wings before moving closer to her face. She was approximately 4 inches tall.

"You're so beautiful! Aww so pretty." Ella began to study every part of Yoon Min's face.

She chuckled softly, "Thanks, Ella. You're pretty and cute yourself too."

Baekhyun interrupted, "Okay, enough with those girly talks. So, Yoon Min-ssi, your tour ends here. Fairy Ella here will inform you about the rules and regulations. Ask her anything you want to know or like to do. She'll be at your service 24 hours. She is one of the most active fairies so I hope she won't give you a hard time." he eyed Ella.

"I won't." she replied back confidently.

"All right, I'll leave you two here. Welcome to Love Universe, Guardian Song." he smiled very sweetly at her.

Yoon Min bowed at him as a gratitude, "Thank you, Baekhyun-ssi. I'll do my best."

Baekhyun left the room. Ella asked her, "Do you want to eat anything, Miss? Are you hungry?"

Yoon Min shook her head, "No, I'm fine. I would like to take some rest."

"Sure, then you can go to sleep. I'll wake you up in the morning. Goodnight, Miss."

Ella turned the lights off and the whole room went dim but still a bit bright. She went out of the room after then.

Yoon Min laid on the bed and let out a deep breath. It felt very weird to feel her heart not beating. The door of the balcony was left open. It was good because the comforting breeze was coming inside as well. She felt very empty as there was no memory inside her. All she remembered was looking at the space sky. She even wondered if all this is real. What if she went to sleep and then would wake up and find herself in her home? What if she would wake up as a human? What if everything was all a dream?

Sighing heavily, she was still traumatized about her suicide. Why did she take her own life? Wasn't she happy? Did she have wonderful parents to love her? Did she have lots of friends? Did she have a boyfriend too? After all, what caused her to take such a drastic choice? Who was the reason she died on her will?

------------------

The next morning, after she woke up by Ella's sweet morning voice, she took a refreshing shower and wore her white gown. According to Ella, she had three classes today after breakfast. So she prepared herself and went to the cafeteria along with her little fairy.

There were already many Guardians eating in group circles and chit-chatting happily. Yoon Min became a bit more confident to see happy faces. Since she was new, she took a seat alone at a corner. What to say, even the whole cafeteria was luxurious.

Fairy Ella came with tissues, spoons and placed them on the table. It was surprising that she was so strong despite being small. Yoon Min began eating the yummy delicious food in front of her while Ella took a seat on the cap of the soda.

"So Miss, how did you like the universe? Beautiful, isn't it?" she giggled.

Yoon Min swallowed a piece of bread before nodding her head.

She remembered Baekhyun saying to ask anything to Ella. This was a nice chance to get to know more about Love Universe.

"Ella, how long has it's been since Love Universe is here?"

She hummed while thinking, "Hmm...it's been here for a million years."

"Almighty created this universe in order to stop Humans from taking their own lives. Suicide is known to be a great sin. And people unknowingly do it due to the lack of knowledge and love. I'm sure it's been here for a long time." Ella chuckled.

Yoon Min nodded softly.

While eating, she noticed a few guardians wearing a small heart-shaped badge on their jackets. When she looked at her jacket, she had none. Well, most of the guardians didn't have any badges.

She decided to ask about this, "What's with the badges?"

Ella took a second to respond, "Ah, those are your Experience Badges. If you save a V.I.P soul, you'll earn a love badge."

Yoon Min furrowed her eyebrows and put down her chopsticks, "V.I.P souls?"

Ella began to explain, "Usually, when your watch will beep and take you to a certain human, you will find the person having his/her first thought to commit suicide. You can take days to persuade him from committing it." she paused.

She then continued, "But in some cases, you'll suddenly find yourself in front of a soul who's literally killing himself right then."

Yoon Min gasped, hearing such an interesting shocking fact. She leaned on the round table closer to hear more.

"If you can save that person who was about take his life right by the time you reached him, you'll be rewarded by our Princess as she will fulfill a wish of yours and earn a love badge. You'll be a Senior Guardian among everyone."

Ella's explanation was so good and dramatic that it wasn't hard to understand. The main point is if she ever saves a human who is about to jump from the roof or tying his neck to the ceiling fan etc, she will earn a badge and the princess will grant any of her wishes. She'll be a Senior Guardian too!

"As of now, there are a few senior guardians in the universe. But there are 7 Guardians who earned so many badges that we only call them the Senior Guardians. And the one who earned the most till now is Kim Seok Jin!" Ella literally half screamed while covering her mouth.

Yoon Min titled her head to the side slightly.

Who's Kim Seok Jin?

"Kim Seok Jin?" she repeated his name.

"Yes! Kim Seok Jin! The most handsome guardian in Love Universe. Once you look at him, you can never stop looking at him. Gosh, he's so breathtaking handsome. Like Almighty was being very careful while making him. He is every female guardian's heartthrob and perfect crush. No one can resist his beauty. And he's very well mannered. He treats his juniors like a big brother and tries to help them in every way. He's an introvert but hangs out with his 6 best friends time to time. He also volunteers to teach classes as well. Everyone is crazy to attend his classes. He is a good teacher too! He mostly stays in the library, always reads books there. And he has saved 276 souls since he got here, and that's a year I guess. Yeah, so he saved 276 souls and 10 V.I.P souls in a year. He's so goddamn perfect..."

She couldn't count how long Ella rambled about his Good Looks and Character. And she still went on.

Suddenly the whole cafeteria began whispering and cheering randomly. Especially the female guardians.

Yoon Min raised her head to see what was going on.

A group of 7 boys entered the cafe in slow motion and imaginary drum was playing music in the background. Did they look handsome? No, UNDESCRIBABLY HANDSOME. She noticed each of them had badges on their chest pockets.

Are they the Senior Guardians?

4 of them had six badges, 2 had eight badges and one had ten badges.

Ten badges?! Kim Seok Jin?

The moment she looked at the second tallest member, her heart twisted in unimaginable pain and hot tears flowed down her eyes.

She clenched her heart and gasped as it was too unexpected.

Ella noticed her weak condition and immediately became hyper, "Miss, are you okay? What happened to you?"

Yoon Min couldn't even speak. The pain started all on a sudden, right when she looked at him.

"Oh No! Can anyone help? She is having some sort of pain in her heart." Ella screamed in her tiny voice and everyone in the cafeteria looked at her table, including the 7 senior guardians.

The pain increased rapidly as Yoon Min stood up from her chair and took long breaths. Ella didn't know what to do. She flew off to get someone who can help her. Meanwhile, she couldn't stop any of her body actions. Neither she could hide the pain or stop crying. She was unable to do anything. Her dead heart was aching, why? Why was she crying so miserably? She tried her hardest not to scream. Hands clenching her chest, tears falling down and pain engulfing her mercilessly, she found it hard to stay conscious.

She was feeling too weak due to the outburst of pain as she dropped on her knees, placing both her hands over her chest. She began to shout in pain as she felt tears streaming from her eyes. She was getting exhausted since she couldn't handle the pain anymore. Her body trembled and her gaze was hazy.

Suddenly someone grabbed her by her arms and she felt her body being tightly embraced.

One..

Two...

Three....

The pain faded away slowly.

Yoon Min opened her eyes, realized tears stopped falling. The dead heart which was aching like crazy, now dozed off to sleep. She released a loud gasp as her whole being shuddered due to weakness and sudden change of pain. She was feeling too warm inside an embrace. One that she gave into and allowed the comforting feeling to take over her body. A last drop of tear rolled down her wet cheeks as she closed her heavy eyes again before leaning her head on the unknown person's chest.

What just happened?

The whole cafeteria was whispering and mumbling their already decided rumors. All eyes were on them. Some were hissing and cursing her as their perfect crush just tried to help her. They were literally ignoring the fact the newbie was having pain, all were concentrated on him who was hugging her.

The guy rested his hand on her head and slowly stroke her light brown hair in adoration. The whole cafeteria made this Whoooooo sort of noise, looking at each other. Suddenly Yoon Min came back to her senses and flinched away from him, slightly pushing him.

Yoon Min never could blink or even breathe properly. She was too mesmerized to see his face and it felt dear to her unknowingly. At the sight of his tender face, it took her all not to sob again. There was a strong urge in her mind to kiss this million dollar face without thinking anything. Slowly, very slowly, her heart stopped aching. The pain was no longer there.

The boy looked no more different than her. To put it in words, he wasn't crying or having a heartpain but the terror, fear in her face was imprinted on his face as well. As if he felt the same pain as her yet he managed to hide it.

She stared at his face, that felt so unknown. A face she never seen before. But the stare was undoubtedly familiar. And he had an unrecognizable gaze. As if his eyes stored a story and he was telling her that. if he wanted her to know he is Him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 764 17
a strange look on someone's face.. and the ethereal one.. thier eyes just met.. that memories resides within thier minds freely.. will they ever meet...
850 81 44
Suga Fanfiction. (ongoing) You have never believed in love. Never believed in destiny. Never believed in Fate. Your Life was nothing simple. Eve...
29K 1.7K 22
Jin is the happiest person in a world. He has a good career as a successful medical practitioner and also a son a very know family love by all. He ne...
1.8K 285 29
โWhat was ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐‘ผ๐’” is over and what can be ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐‘ผ๐’” is never going to happen.โž When the universe was against their love then wi...