Unexpected Marriage [Complete...

By deluluOffgun19

Off and Gun families are so close before then. Their grandfathers were super close when they were young. They... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Q and A
Epilogue

Chapter 26

2.6K 198 45
By deluluOffgun19

Third Person POV

"Off and Gun, sitting on the sand, K-I-S-S-I-N-G~~" The couple jumped in surprise when someone behind them sing teasingly loud.

Gun frowned when he saw his friends laughing at Mike who sing them. Gun stand up, do so Off. They cleaned their clothes while looking at Mike, White and Joss confused.

"Why are you here?" Gun crossed his arms.

"Ouch it seems you don't like us here" Joss put his hands as he act like he was hurt on that spot.

"Yes, we don't like you here" Off said. He don't know but Off is still threatened on Joss presence.

Gun elbowed Off stomach without turning to him. "It's not what I meant. All I mean is, how did you know we are here? We didn't expect you all coming here" Gun awkwardly smiled.

"Well, we won't gonna miss the wedding of our baby" White with a big smile showing his white perfect teeth.

"Hey hey, he is MY baby!" Off jokingly complained and that was earned a smack on his head coming from Gun. Off just keep his mouth and pouted his lips

"Hahahaha OMG man! You are not even married yet you already under by Gun" Mike teased Off and they all laugh out loud.

"Hey I'm not under! I just love him that much, I don't want to make him angry" Off defended himself.

The tumultuous laughter earlier was replaced by a deafening silence. Gun clique glanced at each other before they all look at Off and Gun in schock and surprise expression.

"Did I heard it correctly? Love? You love our friend?" Joss asked Off in disbelief.

"Yeah, have a problem with that?" Off said proudly. He even raise his chin like he was challenging Joss. Joss shook his head slowly like he was not agreeing on that.

"Ayiee so this marriage is not for your grandfathers anymore?" White said.

"Offgun is real! Woohhh" Mike shouted.

"Offgun married! Yesss!" White shouted as well.

"Offgun endgame! Ahhh!" Mike yelled.

Gun's cheeks is already red like tomato. And Off is cheering with Gun's crazy friends. They look idiot on what they are doing, some of the tourists glancing and looking at him oddly.

-----------------

"Where's the marshmallows?" Gun asked excitedly. They will going to have a small bonfire beside the sea and they are preparing now.

"Here!" Off waved the 3 big packs of marshmallows.

"Gun! Gun! Gun! Faster!" Mike kept knocking and shouting outside of Offgun's cottage.

"Mike you are so noisy! Dammit" Gun whined as he opened the door widely.

"Let's go, they are all there" Mike dragged Gun outside.

"Papii closed the door!" Gun shouted before Mike drag him away of their cottage.

Off smiled like stupid jackass when Gun called him Papii again. He missed it. Off went to the place where they held the bonfire but the smile still on his lips.

"Love, why you took long?" Gun's mother ask when he saw Off approaching.

"because my Babii leave me" Off pouted.

"Hahaha have a seat" Gun's mom said. Off said on the a big long cut tree trunk surrounding the fire in the middle. Their parents sitting on the other trunk in the side as well as Gun's friends.

Off put his head on Gun's shoulder while staring the fire in front of them. 'I hope this day will gonna last forever.' Off thought.

"Here, eat this." he open his eyes when Gun spoke. He look up to glance at Gun and Off look at the brunt marshmallow. Off don't know if that was safe to eat. "You don't want? But I cook it for you" Gun pouted when he saw Off's unhappy face.

"Who said I don't want to eat that?" Off panicked. "Give it to me" Off immediately get the stick with marshmallow. Gun smile when he saw how Off happily chewing the marshmallow even though he's nose crunching up because of the bad taste. "Taste good actually" Off lie so Gun won't feel bad.

"hahahahaha oh my god" Gun laughed like he's life depending on it. Off looked at him confused as he swallowed down the burn marshmallow. "I purposely burn it! Hahaha you idiot! Why did you ate that? The hell hahaha" Gun laugh between his words.

"Because I would do everything just to make you happy. I will eat a dozen of brunt marshmallows every second if that makes you smile and laugh. I don't want to disappear that beautiful smile on your face. Please keep smiling even though I'm not in your side because it really suits to you" Off said sincerely staring at Gun eyes. Gun stop laughing as he could feel his heart beat loudly inside of his ribcage. He was speechless, Gun can't form a word to reply Off.

"Hey lovebirds" Mike interrupt the staring contest of Off and Gun. Both of them look up to see Mike. "Can I borrow your man for a while?" Mike asked Gun. Gun nodded dumbfoundedly. "Off let's buy beer there" Mike pointed the bar, little far from where they are. Off don't want to come but Gun nodded him saying to accompany Mike. He don't have a choice but to go with Mike.

They are walking in silent not until Mike can't stand the boring silence between them. "Do you really want my friend?" Mike asked. He didn't even glance at Off.

Off smile at the question. He really sure that he love Gun even though he only experience that feeling to Gun. Off never been this inlove in his whole life. He never thought that love makes him happiest person in earth. Off never been a cheesy guy until he met the sweetest yet badass Gun.

"No." Off answered nonchalantly. Mike's jaw dropped literally and he's eyes widen. He thought--- "I just don't want him. I love him. There's a big difference between want and love Mike" Off turned to face Mike but he saw Gun's friend stunned at his word. He's mouth slightly opened. "What happened to you?" Off chuckled.

"I don't know you are deep person" Mike said in adoration visibly on his tone.

"I think that is the effect of love. I am not like this before haha Gun really change me"

"Now I'm relief. I know my friend is on a good hand. You have my blessing bro" Mike said seriously as he tapped Off's shoulder.

Off grimaced. "What blessing are you talking? We don't need your blessing!" then Off laugh as he walked faster.

"Hey! Of course it's important to have a blessing to Gun's friend!" Mike run to chase Off.

"Can I have a seat?" Gun look up and he saw his friend, White.

"What the hell are you talking about? Of course! You are not different to me. You don't need to ask permission" Gun scolded his friend. White sit beside him laughing quietly.

"I notice you became happy these past month" White started. He don't know how to start a serious conversation.

"Huh? I'm always happy White, what are you saying??" Gun laughed.

"You look happier than before. Is it because of Off?"

Gun doesn't know how to react or what to say. He can't utter a word.

"Silent means yes" White added when Gun didn't answer.

"Okay I admit. I think I'm falling for him" Gun blushed.

"so that means you have no feelings for her anymore? You totally forget her? White's question makes Gun silent again.

"I don't know White" Gun look at his lap. Even himself don't know the answer. "I will never forget her even though we have our own life. She has always a special place in my heart. She was my first. She built me who I am now. And she thought me how to love. I never love someone like her before..."

"How about Off? I know you feel something for him. I can see it in your eyes Gun. Remember, eyes can't lie"

"I never love someone like her not until I met Off. I thought I would never feel the love like I felt for her before. Off made me confused every single fucking minute. One thing for sure, he is special to me" Gun smiled genuinely. He saw Off face in his imagination.

"Whatever your decision is, I will support you. I'm always here beside you" White tapped gun's shoulder.

"Count me in" Joss showed up and he sit beside of Gun. "But Gun are you serious to Off?" Joss expression became weird.

"Why?" Gun asked confused.

"I mean, do you really know him? Did you really kno---"

"The hell Joss! Just support our friend! They will get married tomorrow." White cut Joss then he turned to Gun "Do whatever you want that will make you happy. You only live once if Off makes you happy then don't hold yourself to fall deeper until you love him wholeheartedly. I will always support both of you. I love you" White eyes became teary as he hugged Gun.

"White thank you. Thank you for always supporting from the first day and not leaving me until now." Gun whispered to White.

White tears dripping down. "I will never leave you no matter what"

Joss also join the hugged "Gun I will support you too. Me, White and Mike will always here for you. I will beat Off if he will break your heart. I don't want to see your sorrow tears again. It's our weakness" Joss said. He also cried along with White. Gun feel that he was lucky to have a friend like them. He was really touched.

They stayed like that for a while then Gun regain himself again. "Oiii why are crying?! I'm not dying! I'm just going to marry Off" They parted the hugs as they wiped their tears.

"White started it! He cried first!" Joss pointed White's face. And three of them starts bickering.

"Mike I have question" Off asked to Mike. They are walking back with beers they bought.

"Hmm what is it?" Mike take a bite on the barbeque he was eating. And Off carrying the whole box of beer. "Is it about Gun? Go on"

"actually it's about his ex" Off shyly said.

"Ahh about his ex? Actually we don't know her name. Gun don't want to say her name so we don't dare to ask even Mike or Joss" Mike said nonchalantly. He was really talkative he wants to talk and talk.

"Did you saw her?"

"No but I saw her picture. I secretly took his wallet before. They have picture together in one small polaroid. She's cute, honestly."

"Why did they broke up?" Off really want to know ex lover.

Mike shrugged. He doesn't know the reason also. "All I know Gun really love her. He didn't even got into the relationship after they broke up 2 years ago. Did you know when we were in 12 grade we can't talk to him properly? He will just nod or shake his head if we asked something. He didn't coming us after class to hangout and he got lower GPA. Because that time Gun and his long distance girlfriend officially broke up. Gun even cried in front of us when he can't hold it anymore. We don't know what to do that time, we were panicking like idiot. But we never leave him we made him feel that he was not alone, that we are always there for him." Mike told Off all. No, it was just a half of the story.

"Do you think Gun still l-love his ex?" Off felt something stabbing his heart. He don't want to hear Mike's answer but he needs to be brave.

"I don't think so." Off stopped walking and he look at Mike. Mike also stopped walking and he look at Off confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Seeing him now with you it feels like the old Gun is back. I mean, he smiled genuinely again. He look at you differently as if he's eyes forming into heart" Mike chuckled.

"Oh don't make fun of me." Off walked again.

"Seriously, Thank you for bringing our Gun back" Mike smiled. "Please don't hurt him. We don't want to see him miserable again" Mike pleaded.

"Of course. Even me, I don't want to see him crying" their conversation cut when they reached their destination.

Off gave one bottle of beer for everyone. "Dad here's your beer" Off handed one beer to his father.

"Thank you son"

"What about me?" Off's grandpa whined looking at the box of beer that Off's carrying.

"Dad the beers are prohibited on you. You can't drink beer because your taking medicine" Off's mom explained to his father in law. Grandpa Ben just pout then Gun's grandpa make fun of him.

After Off do his duty he sit again next to Gun. "Here is your beer, babe"

"Thanks" Gun reply before he drink his beer. Gun talked to his friend again.

Off can't relate so he wander his eyes around. He saw the teenagers jamming on their place. Off quietly leave Gun didn't even notice that Off is not in his side.

"Excuse me guys" They stop singing and they all look up Off.

"Yes phi? How can we help you?" one of them speak.

"Can I borrow your guitar? If is it okay" Off said.

The guy nodded who was holding the guitar. "Who will you sing to?"

"My fiancee" Off said proudly.

"Here. Goodluck phi" I get the guitar he handed.

"Thank you. I will bring this back." Off excitedly went back to them.

Off stand behind Gun and his friend with the guitar. They didn't notice Off presence. They are still mocking and making fun of each other. Off deeply sigh and he started to strum the guitar.

🎶When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks

Off sing the first verse Gun and his friends immediately turned to look at him. They stand when they saw Off singing in front of Gun.

And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

Off sing with all his heart. He sang it looking at Gun's eyes. Gun is staring at him in surprise.

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

The tourists stopped on what are they doing and they all came near to them. They watched Off in awe.

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way, mm I know you will still love me the same
'Cause honey your soul can never grow old, it's evergreen

The tourist slowly get their phones and they set their flashlights on. They wave their phone swaying along with Off. They are just like in the concert. Especially the place is already dark because it's already 9 pm.

Baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand
But baby now

Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are, oh
So baby now

Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are
Oh baby, we found love right where we are (maybe)
And we found love right where we are🎶

Gun was in mix emotions. He let one of tear drop into his right eye. Gun can feel Off sincerity every lyrics Off sang. He wants to run to Off and hug him but stunned and nailed on his place. He was speechless. Something touch Gun's heart.

'How can't I love him? He always makes my heart wild inside' Gun thought.

Off walk closer to him and he suddenly kneeled down. Gun eyes widen. Off get his right hand.

"I know I'm not that good at singing but hopefully you like it" Off smiled. Off take a deep breath before he speak again. "I know I'm imperfect and I have flaws but I am here know kneeling down in front of you, you're parents, my family, your friends and the stranger tourists. I, Off jumpol Adultikkiporn asking you formally, Will you marry me?" Off said wholeheartedly. He didn't let his eyes look in others he was focusing on Gun's eyes only.

Gun was back to himself. "Hey what are you doing? Stand up" Gun whispered.

"I won't until you will answer me" Off said stubbornly.

"Say yes! Say yes! Say yes!" The people around chanting.

Gun look around and he saw the people still holding their phones with their flashlights on. Off and Gun mothers are crying in happiness while their grandfathers smiling ear to ear. Their fathers looking at them as if they telling them they are proud. And some of people people crying, smiling, cooed, etc. Gun can't help but to cry. A tears of joy.

"Okay yes! I will marry you! I will marry you tomorrow!" Gun announced and all the crowd cheered in happiness.

"Thank you babe." Off stand and he hugged Gun tighter. Off wiped Gun's tears. "I don't have ring because we already have one. I will just gonna give to you my necklace. Grandma gave me this, she said I will give this necklace to the person I love" Off put the necklace around Gun's neck. It was a pure silver necklace and have a gold paperplane pendant with a small diamonds around.

"Thank you. I don't know what to say or what should I tell you." Gun can't form a message for Off.

"A kiss will do" Off wink.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The people chant again. Gun tip toed and he peck Off lips. "Aw? That was it?" Someone shouted in disappointed. Off and Gun just laughed and after that Off cupped Gun's face then he kissed Gun, a real kiss. They all shouting and whistling.

----------------------
A/N: Don't forget to vote and comment. I want to read your feedback. I'm taking any criticism also because I want to improve my writing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 11.3K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
187K 4.2K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
76.3K 3.4K 78
❤️
33.7K 3.2K 61
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...