I CAN MAKE IT RIGHT × taekook

By Taekookieinacuteway

Taehyung is heartbroken and pregnant the one he love did this to him, his parents disowned him but because he... More

Characters intro
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30 (M)
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59
note
Chapter 60
Epilogue
Author's note

Chapter 25

3.7K 115 16
By Taekookieinacuteway

Please ignore mistakes.

_________________________________________

No one's pov

As they all went to dinning area their eyes get widened because of the delicious breakfast taehyung made for them.

"Wow mommy you made all this" areum said "yes mommy made this now come sit otherwise food will get cold" taehyung said "mommy please feed me" Jaeho whined and jungkook chuckles because he adopted his nature.

"No mommy will feed me" Areum said "no me" "no me" and they started to bicker and jungkook was enjoying this so much "shh both of you I will feed you both now take your seat" taehyung said.

He served breakfast they started eating "mmm baby this is so yummy this is the best breakfast I have ever had" taehyung rolled his eyes because jungkook being extra whipped but blushed.

"Yes mommy this is so tasty" twins said "thankyou my three bunnies" taehyung said and walked out from there.

"Pss bunnies come here" jungkook said "what happened dad" jaeho asked "I want to surprise your mom I am thinking to live together so let's go on a house hunt what say" jungkook said.

"It's a good idea daddy we all can live together" Areum said dreamily "yes princess that's what I want but i don't know your mommy wanna live with me" he said and pouted.

"Daddy don't worry we will help you so that mom can agree with you" jungkook smiled and kisses them both and said "my I love you my bunnies" and they both giggled and said "we love you too daddy".

"What are you guys discussing without me are you planning something" taehyung said while narrowing his eyes.

Jungkook think of a plan and said "I was thinking to take kids with me to stay I miss them and it's hectic fron my house to here then office if you don't mind" and kids understand what jungkook is trying to do so they get along with it and said "yes mommy we want to stay with daddy".

Taehyung went silent he don't know what to do ofcourse he want kids to bond with jungkook but he also want to stay with them but he is scared thinking of it's too soon but he can't do that to them kids already live without jungkook for 5 years.

And he also want to stay with jungkook he can't decide anything jungkook sensed his discomfort so he went to him and pulled him in a hug and said "don't worry if you don't like the idea I can drop it" taehyung looked at him in the eyes and said "no kookie that's not why I am sad I want you guys to spend time but I want to live with you too" he said jungkook smiled at that and said "then what is the problem we can move in together".

"Yes we can" "okay then it's final baby get ready we are going to buy new home for us because I wanna start everything with new" he said and taehyung smiled.

"Just promise me one thing" he said "what is it baby" jungkook said "promise me that you will never leave us" jungkook smiled at him said "I won't baby I will never leave you you are the reason I am living" and pecked his lips softly.

"Now get ready so we can look for our dream home" he said and taehyung giggled and went upstairs to get ready.

Soon he came back wearing simple outfit yet slaying it jungkook thank god again for making beauty like taehyung and only for him.

Same goes with taehyung because he can't help but drool at his hubby oops sorry boyfriend.

(Without mask and bag)

Jungkook went to taehyung and and pulled him close and kissed him passionately yet softly taehyung can feel jungkook's love for him from the way he kissed him hold him so gently like he was made of glass he will break if he put some pressure.

They pulled away jungkook cupped his cheeks and said "I am so lucky that I have you in my life you are so beautiful my love both inside and outside and you are mine only mine" he gets possesive over taehyung.

Taehyung felt heat rushing through his cheeks he can't handle jungkook's gaze jungkook looks at him with so much intensity and love he felt so small in front of him he hugged jungkook hide his face in his hard chest.

Jungkook chuckled at his cuteness and said "awe is my baby shy" he like to tease taehyung alot taehyung playfully hit his chest and said "no i am not" but his smile said otherwise.

"Okay c'mon we are getting late let's get going" jungkook said and picked both kids in his arms and they went outside they get inside the car and went to their first location.

After looking 5 house they are tired but they still have one more to look so they went there and as soon as the house came in sight they widened there eyes because of its outside design taehyung thought maybe this can be their new home they went inside and they looked at interior.

"Koo I want this house please I don't want any other just this" he whined showing his puppy eyes to jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled and said "anything for you babying my baby want this house and then he will get it" and caressed his cheeks.

"Babies how you guys like that house" taehyung asked "we love this mommy this is so big and we can make playground in the backyard too" kids said all excited.

Jungkook just smiled at them and said "okay we are buying this house" and the broker nodded "okay sir I will prepare the papers and please tell us how you like to arrange things here" "no need I will arrange this myself" taehyung said.

Jungkook looked at him "what it's our home and I like to decorate my home in my way" taehyung said "okay baby jut tell me if you need any help" jungkook said and taehyung nodded and pecked jungkook's lips.

'Finally I can live with my family for real' jungkook thought and smiled looking at his world.

_________________________________________
That's it for today I will show you guys the new house in next chapter and sorry for not updating for past 2 days and stay tune for more romance.

Bye take care purples💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 357 15
jeon jungkook cold and arrogant person... hate poor and middle class person.. strict and only love his family.. pampered his sister a lot because of...
190K 6.3K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
170K 6.6K 18
Never knew my life would be more worse after my mom's marriage . Though I thought my new life would be different from my old one . No bullying , no i...
627K 29.4K 56
Taehyung is pushed into an arrange marriage with a guy named jungkook who is older than him by 8 years when he already has a girlfriend. due to marri...