I CAN MAKE IT RIGHT × taekook

By Taekookieinacuteway

Taehyung is heartbroken and pregnant the one he love did this to him, his parents disowned him but because he... More

Characters intro
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30 (M)
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59
note
Chapter 60
Epilogue
Author's note

Chapter 19

4K 138 34
By Taekookieinacuteway

Ignore mistakes.

______________________

No one's pov.

Days passed and taehyung was able to make new designs for his meeting and also he get more closer to jungkook.

Today was the day he was going to present these designs jungkook already approved it and said they will like it but taehyung was feeling very nervous because he did all these in just a week so he is having doubts.

"Baby don't stress okay you did great and I am sure they will approve so don't worry" jungkook said.

"I don't know kookie what if they cancel that deal what about my company reputation I work really hard for this company" taehyung said "hey don't worry I know they will live it so come on get ready" with that jungkook left to get ready.

And taehyung also went to get ready as today is Saturday so kids don't have school today and taehyung only have this one meeting so jungkook is taking kids out.

Soon he get ready and went downstairs and saw they are already eating breakfast he went to them.

"Goodmorning babies" they turn to me and said "good morning mommy" and he kissed there forehead and pecked jungkook's lips.

"C'mon baby let's eat so we can leave" jungkook said and I nodded and take my seat.

Soon they finished and went outside taehyung locked the door and went to his car because jungkook and kids are going to different direction.

They parted their ways and once taehyung reached his building he parked his car and went inside greeted by his staff he took his personal lift and soon he arrived at his floor.

(Taehyung's pov)

I was in my office preparing everything for meeting soon I heard a knock at the
Door I said come in and soon my assistant came inside with coffee and handed me today's meeting schedule I have one hour left till the meeting start.

"Mira can you send Mr.Kim to my office" I said and she said "yes sair wait a minute" I smiled at her and she left soon jin and namjoon hyung came we discussed somethings about meeting.

It already time for our meeting so we went to conference hall and waited for our clients to come once they come we discussed everything with now it's time for me to present these designs I was nervous but i had to do it sooner or later so I take a deep breath and mumbled to myself  "here goes nothing" and show them design.

They look carefully every design and I gulped because they have straight face I was worried but get shocked when they said.

"Omg I love these designs so much Mr. Kim I am wiling to continue with this deal" as he said I was shocked because of what just happened they liked my designs I was so happy and I release a breath that I don't even know I was holding we discuss about some more things and then we bid our good byes I went to my office and relaxed on my couch I was so happy that I called jungkook.

"Hello" jungkook said "jungkook they liked the design I get the deal baby I love you so much" i said i was literally yelling.

He chuckled and said "I told you honey that your are worrying for nothing now that you are free come to us so we should have lunch together".

"Okay I am coming in 10" with that I hung up and went outside after sometimes I arrived at a restaurant and I saw the waving at me I went to them and kissed my babies on the cheek and jungkook came to me and perched my lips and said "I am proud of you tiger" and I blushed because people were looking at us.

I took a seat beside him he already ordered for me and soon food arrived and we diggedxin because we all were hungry at that time.

When we finished our food jungkook said "okay who want to go to the mall" and I was the one who reacted to that like a kid.

And he chuckled at me and we went to the mall we were roaming and I saw gucci store and it's my favorite so I went inside and start picking everything and kids were playing with jungkook I played for my clothes and went to Victoria secret's and bye everything well not everything but you know what I mean oh I also bye a suit for jungkook and some stuff for kids.

Once I finished with my shopping I went to arcade since they were playing there when I went inside my blood boiled at the sight there was some slit who was holding jungkook's bicep and he looked uncomfortable I went to them and pulled jungkook's arm from her grasp.

"Hey bitch who the hell are you" that bitch said "oh I am his husband mother of his kids so stay away from my man" I said with gritted teeth and I saw from the corner of my eyes that jungkook was laughing at her.

"Don't lie okay I know you are done slut" she said and that was it for jungkook to snap her neck he pulled me behind him and stood in front of her and said "how dare you to call my baby a slut you are the sult here so better stay away and apologize to him" he said sternly and she looked at him in disbelief.

"Me apologize to him never" she said and left from there jungkook looked at me and said "I am sorry" and i shook my head as no and said "it's not your fault that you are handsome" and winked at him.

He smirked and come closer to my ear and said "only for you darling" and kicked my earlobe I almost moaned at that but I controlled my emotion.

He chuckled at me and kissed my cheeks and said "aww my baby is blushing uwu" in a baby tone and rolled my eyes at him playfully.

We spent our day playing together we ate ice cream it was 6 pm when we went home and jungkook said "so now you are free so I should go back to my mansion" and I looked at him I totally forgot that we are living together only for this week and he noticed my sadness and chuckled.

"Don't worry baby soon we all live together but for now I have to go" he said "can't you just leave on Monday we can spend our Sunday together and plan for kids birthday" I said while looking at him with my puppy eyes.

He sighed and said "okay princess anything for you" and I launched myself on him and we kissed the kiss was passionate and sweet but we pulled away because of giggling sound and looked at our side to find kids standing there while there hands placed on there eyes and giggling.

We pulled away and jungkook went to them and start tickling them they all are giggling while I was looking at jungkook he has the biggest bunny smile on his face.

_________________________________________

Sorry for not updating yesterday but I will double update today this is just I boring filler chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 4.5K 37
Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then getting married without parents consent... C...
108K 4.7K 87
Jeon Jungkook is a rich brat feared by everyone - even his teachers. But what happens one day - when the geeky boy - Kim Taehyung makes him apologize...
170K 6.6K 18
Never knew my life would be more worse after my mom's marriage . Though I thought my new life would be different from my old one . No bullying , no i...
683K 23.4K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...