I CAN MAKE IT RIGHT × taekook

By Taekookieinacuteway

Taehyung is heartbroken and pregnant the one he love did this to him, his parents disowned him but because he... More

Characters intro
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30 (M)
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59
note
Chapter 60
Epilogue
Author's note

chapter 17

4.5K 161 21
By Taekookieinacuteway

Please ignore mistakes

____________________________

No one's pov

Birds chirping soft Ray's of sunlight peeking through the window and landing on soft brunettes face.

The brunette groaned at that he nuzzled his face on the pillow but suddenly he felt pillow moving he opened his eyes and looked up only to meet with a breathtaking sight.

He didn't know when they ended up like this but he and jungkook were cuddling jungkook holding him firmly on his chest while looking at him lovingly he blushed and buried his face in his broad chest.

Jungkook chuckled at his shy baby he love it when taehyung get all shy so he just pecked the side of his head and said "good morning baby" taehyung looked at him and smiled shyly and said "good morning kookie".

And soon he his back meet the soft mattress now he was under jungkook and jungkook was hovering over him and jungkook pecked his lips and said "I love you wifey".

Taehyung blushed at it and said "I am not your wife" jungkook chuckled and said "yet but you will be soon" with that he get up.

Soon taehyung also get up and went to take a shower after he came back he quickly dressed up and went downstairs to make breakfast.

He Yelped when he felt strong arms wrapping around his waist he looked back and see jungkook smiling at him.

He went back to what he was doing and jungkook resting his chin on his shoulder and said "love that smell so good" and taehyung chuckled.

Soon he finished making breakfast and said "kookie can you please wake the kids up for me" "ofcourse baby anything for you" he pecked his cheeks and went to wake kids up.

As jungkook went inside kids room he saw them already up so he just get them ready and picked them up in his arms and went to the dining area.

They all get excited after looking delicious breakfast in front of them.

            (Now die with me lmao)

"Good morning mommy" Areum and Jaeho said and kissed taehyung then jungkook sat them down on there seat and kissed taehyung's forehead.

They eat there breakfast while talking and laughing it was a good start of the day.

Soon taehyung and jungkook get ready for company and jungkook did the same and they came downstairs but get lost in each other because damn they both looking hot in there suits.

They get back to earth when they heard kids giggling they came to them and made graby hands jungkook picked Areum while taehyung picked Jaeho.

"Why are you both looking at each other without blinking" Areum asked taehyung went all red while jungkook smirked at him and said "what can I do your mommy is so beautiful I can't take my eyes of him".

Taehyung became blushing mess he turn around and said let's go we are getting late they get inside jungkook's car since they are staying together so jungkook offered to drive them also when they get home jungkook will pick taehyung because taehyung's company is on his way home.

They settled inside soon jungkook started driving they reached there school "bye babies take care of each other okay mommy will see you guys in the evening" taehyung said and pecked there lips.

"Bye mommy" they both said and they went to jungkook and said "bye daddy" jungkook smiled at them and said "bye Angels study well okay" and kissed them.

They went inside holding hand and taehyung and jungkook drove away soon they reach KTH taehyung was about to get out but a hand pulled him back he turned his head and blushed because of jungkook's intense gaze.

"Where is my goodbye kiss baby" jungkook said while pouting taehyung want to pull his cheeks but he hold back and kissed him it was a short sweet passionate kiss.

"Baby if something will happen call me okay don't take tension you can make it right" taehyung nodded and said "thankyou jungkook for being there for me".

Jungkook cupped his cheeks and said "I love you baby don't say that okay anyways my detective looking over the traitor" taehyung just look at him and leaned to capture his lips once again.

"Bye jungkook take care of you don't over work yourself and take your lunch on time okay" he said jungkook nodded liking the fact that taehyung acting like a perfect wife.

"Bye sweetheart" he wispherd with that taehyung went inside his building and jungkook drove towards his.

Soon he arrived at his building and he entered his building everyone greeted him while bowing and he dud the same he went to his office soon his assistant came in and handed him his schedule he thanked her and she left.

Soon he heard a knock on the door he let the person come in it was his detective he said "sir I found who is the traitor" jungkook grinned at him he handed him the file and left.

Jungkook looked at him and smirked he is going to have so much fun while dealing with him.

Time skip

It was time for him to pick taehyung up he packed his stuff and went outside he straight went to taehyung's building and went inside without knocking he went straight inside and saw taehyung with some of his board members je smirked at that because the traitor was there too.

"Hi Jin hyung and namjoon hyung" and smiled at them while walking toward taehyung.

They greeted him back well he did call them about him finding out who is the traitor so they can deal with it as soon as possible.

Taehyung smirked back at him he gave that file to taehyung and taehyung gave it to jin.

"Well someone is going to suffer alot today because I am going to show them who they mess with this time" taehyung said through gritted teeth and trust me jungkook find it kinda hot bossy taehyung is a sight to watch.

"Mr. Byun you wanna explain it to us why you sell our designs to our rivals" as he said everyone turn there head towards Byun and he visibly gulped.

"We don't have all day so jut spit because you are no longer part of this company" as he said Byun widened his eyes and said "please here me put before doing anything" while crying.

And taehyung sighed and asked him to continue.

_________________________________________

Well I am going to stop here so what was byuns reason stay tuned to find out.

More fluff is coming soon😍 bye taekookers purples💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 3.1K 32
A taekook fanfiction where.... Jeon Jungkook a rich and famous CEO in Seoul he cold heartless and rude person... He lives with his parents and brothe...
720K 30.4K 49
Where Taehyung and Jungkook were once close but business tore them apart leading them to become enemies today. Their companies were at risk so the bo...
55.7K 1.8K 32
Jungkook's wedding is stopped by his fiance Taehyung at the wedding venue, and Taehyung's older brother Yoongi marries him to save Jungkook's dignity...
24.5K 1.3K 27
Two person were happily married and living their life peacefully everything was fine but everything shattered one day.....they had to part their way ...