Turning the Tables [Shoto Tod...

By AsheDragon_Warrior

PLEASE NOTE! This is the SECOND part of this story. The overview is copy-pasted below. ~ If she had the chanc... More

Hello Again!
Chapter 66: Is he toying with me?
Chapter 68: Why bother?
(⚠️) Chapter 69: Don't do it! (⚠️)
Chapter 70: Who ordered pizza?
Chapter 71: You paved the way
Chapter 72: Blink
Chapter 73: Why bother...
Chapter 74: It terrified me
Chapter 75: I wasn't active
Chapter 76: Kikai-chan!
Chapter 77: You're a good person
Chapter 79: The answer is no
Chapter 80: Let's talk about yours
Chapter 81: Mr. Aizawa?
QnA - Part 2!
Chapter 82: Let us begin then!
Chapter 83: Dress like what?
Chapter 84: It's nice to be back together again...
Chapter 85: The Room King
Chapter 86: It's not that interesting...
Chapter 87: Ultimate moves...?
Chapter 88: What is going on?
Chapter 89: It's my hobby so...
Chapter 90: Love???
Chapter 91: Thank you for shopping here!
Chapter 92: This is embarrassing
Chapter 93: I don't like this...
Chapter 94: A hundred slots
Chapter 95: Someone's quirk-
Chapter 96: Full of warmth!
Chapter 97: Minus points!
Chapter 98: Do something...!
Chapter 99: ...didn't pass?
Just an update :')
Chapter 100: We need to talk
Chapter 101: You first
Chapter 102: That's not very healthy
Chapter 103: ...are you serious?
Chapter 104: How peculiar...
A Rant
Birthday Special
A/N
Objective Completed!
Writing Prompts!
July 1st
Long time no see?
Chapter 106: A sneaking suspicion

Chapter 78: Villainous!

2.6K 140 230
By AsheDragon_Warrior

QnA announcement!!!

So, I will be doing another QnA for my 200K reads special!

You can ask me anything, as long as it isn't too personal (like where I live. You don't need to know that). But questions about the book are welcome (but not for spoilers) and about me. Before you ask questions though, make sure to check out my previous QnA so there are no repeats.

Ask as many questions as you'd like (I mean it. 100 works if that's what you want)!

Ask your questions HERE! (Not at the bottom of the chapter please)

I'll post my answers once I'm got enough questions. Happy reading ❤️

I examined her as I took a slow drink from my cup.

She hadn't changed too much.

Her straight black hair hung down to the small of her back, an impossibly glossy raven curtain.

She wore an off-the-shoulder pale pink crop top paired with a dark rose knee-length skirt with black embroidery at the hem. Black fishnet stockings, some nice looking sneakers, and a tan clutch finished her look.

Who had time for this in the morning, honestly? (*cough* not me. A random t-shirt, a baggy hoodie and capris and I'm done lol)

As she shifted, making a dramatic fluttering motion with her fingers, I caught sight of her done-up face and manicure.

I had forgotten how pretty she was.

It was almost annoying...

She had hit the gene jackpot.

I could still remember the day she arrived at our middle school, just a couple weeks after school had begun.

The second she entered our classroom, her shoes clicking on the tiled floor, the students went silent, and stared.

She had stopped next to the teacher's desk, giving him a brief bow and smile, before introducing herself.

Even then, her accent had bothered me.

"Hello there! I'm Elena Mochizuki. Please call me Elena. I've just moved here recently from England, back into my father's hometown. I'm half-Japanese, half-British because of my mother, so I apologize if my Japanese isn't the best. I hope we can all get along."

The peculiar lilt that her English accent gave to her perfect Japanese was... something that didn't feel right.

Or maybe it was just the lies that I sensed from her. Because, the second the teacher left the room, she stopped being nice.

However, I never fully understood the heights of her harshness until we had a group project together.

It was all orders and critiquing. Nothing was good enough for her, and yet, we didn't see her put any work in until the day we handed everything in, where she added her piece.

And it was absolutely perfect.

Absolutely!

Which made it all the more frustrating.

I sighed silently, causing ripples to stir the smooth surface of my drink.

"Here's your order."

Shinso placed their orders on the counter in front of them.

"You look so tired. Didn't get enough sleep? Because your eyebags almost take over your face!" She smiled, her pretty features twisting cruelly. "Maybe a cold shower will help make sure you don't fall asleep on the job."

She tilted her head, lifting an iced drink to dump on him, but he knocked it to the side, spilling it all over the counter.

"Look what you did! You spilled my drink! I demand a new one!"

His anger was a palpable thing that even Mei seemed to sense, as Mr. Shimizu came to the front to see what the ruckus was about.

Taking in the scene, he chided Shinso. "We've talked about this, Hitoshi! You clean up the mess you've made, and I'll go make the poor lady a new drink."

"But—"

"No buts. Get cleaning."

As he turned his back, disappearing into the back room, Elena sent Shinso a poisonous grin.

He scowled, before following Mr. Shimizu into the back room.

"B*tch." I muttered under my breath, shutting my fingers and meeting Mei's eyes.

Shinso reappeared with cleaning utensils in hand, sending Elena another glare as he flatly spoke to her and her friend. "My uncle says you should sit down while you wait. He suggested that you sit next to (L/N) and her friend while you wait."

I froze, muscles tensing as something inside me urged me to flee. Even as my eyes flew wide open, I didn't turn to pin him with a furious stare.

"(L/N)? As in... (Y/N) (L/N)?"

"Ye-e-es... do you know her?"

"Know her? Of course I know her! She's one of my closest friends."

Confusion emanated from Mei in front of me, but I dropped my eyes from her inquisitive gaze.

"Friends?"

He was startled too.

"The best of friends."

As she and her friend walked over, I wished that we hadn't been the only other customers in the shop.

"Hey there, (L/N). How's your villain infiltration of UA going?" Her friend started.

I choked on my drink.

"My what?!"

My head snapped up, my gaze so sharp she should've ended up in shreds.

"(L/N), did you always dress this sloppily? I didn't think you could get any tackier in middle school."

I rolled my eyes, but said nothing.

"How did the recruitment go? Did they accept you?"

I could feel my teeth grinding together.

"You know, I don't even know how you got into UA. Your quirk is so—"

I smushed my now-empty cup.

"—villainous!"

"Your attitude is the only villainous thing here. Maybe you should try fixing it."

My lips were dragged down in a grimace as I looked at her through narrowed, hostile eyes.

Once again, I was reminded how pretty she was. The mix of her Caucasian and Japanese genes was perfect.

Big, long-lashed eyes with beautiful blue irises, a small ski-slope nose, an elegant jawline, and those small, pouty pink lips that belong on dolls, all perfectly arranged on a face of clear, creamy white skin. Her eyes were slightly heavy-lidded, and with just the slightest slant down.

Her lips parted in a plastic smile of straight, pearly teeth.

"It looks like you and Shinso match, (L/N). You have such big bags, and you can't seem to keep your eyes open! Oh, and what's this? A scar?" She tutted.

I bared my teeth in a ferocious semblance of a smile. I began to speak, but changed what I was about to say as Mr. Shimizu came to the front with the drink.

"It looks like the drink you were about to pour all over Shinso is here." I projected my voice, and I could see their eyes widen— Mr. Shimizu, Shinso, Mei, Elena, her friend... all of them.

"You should collect it and leave."

They did.

I could tell that the nephew and uncle were about to have a talk, so I stole Mei's pen, wrote my number on a napkin to leave on the table, and we left the shop with a friendly wave and goodbye.

Then I checked the time.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry Kikai-chan, I have to go now!"

Aaaaaand that's a wrap!

Who wants to hit Elena? 🙋‍♀️

I'll probably be splitting this book into two soon, so I apologize in advance if it gets a little confusing. But, of course, I'll probably procrastinate and won't do it until next month or something.

Oh well.

I've got nothing else to say...

Anyways, hope you enjoyed! Till next time, bai Marshmalløws!

-Cøcøa-Malløw

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 2.2K 42
(Vampire!Shoto Todoroki x reader) • "Seriously.." I huffed, carrying the books in one hand while I shoved open the door to the vampires room and walk...
123K 4.3K 26
Yae Todoroki. A name not bothered to be spoken. Not by her sister. Not by her brothers. And certainly not by her mother. TW!! Mental and physical ab...
41.7K 893 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
967 2 29
*Book 1 of 2; Complete* *Previously titled "Fire Melts the Ice of Uncertainty" * *She/her* THIS WILL SOON BE REWRITTEN Not everyone in the world...