Wounded Heart || Jikook ☆Comp...

By YouMakeMeAgain

(Completed) "Do you know what more painful than death? Forgetting the person who wounded your heart..." ☆▪︎☆ ... More

▪︎Not agree to marriage▪︎
▪︎Jeon Jungkook▪︎
▪︎Blows Away▪︎
▪︎Amount of disrespect▪︎
▪︎Wounded memories▪︎
▪︎ Pay for it ▪︎
▪︎Only fools fall for him▪︎
▪︎ Birthday Boy ▪︎
▪︎What Kind of guy you are?▪︎
▪︎A truth behind lie▪︎
▪︎ welcome Blue ▪︎
▪︎A kiss▪︎
▪︎ Sweet to me ▪︎
▪︎ A tiny little close ▪︎
▪︎ Sober but not sober▪︎
▪︎ Wild Cat ▪︎
▪︎ Psychopath ▪︎
▪︎ Can't stop thinking about him ▪︎
▪︎ No More Tag ▪︎
▪︎ Girl power and Turtleneck ▪︎
▪︎ The Cutie ▪︎
▪︎ Manly Man ▪︎
▪︎ Lost him because of me ▪︎
▪︎ First? No second ▪︎
▪︎ Regretting? ▪︎
▪︎ I want to know about you ▪︎
▪︎He is my Husband ▪︎
▪︎ Bring back him ▪︎
▪︎ I Miss Him ▪︎
▪︎ You're in Love ▪︎
▪︎ What's Wrong? ▪︎
▪︎Are you Mute? ▪︎
▪︎ Seduce Him ▪︎
▪︎ Can I play with You ▪︎
▪︎ A Love Bite ▪︎
▪︎ I want you ▪︎
▪︎-: I'm his husband-:▪︎
▪︎ Let's sleep ▪︎
▪︎ Finish what you started ▪︎
▪︎ A secret for you.. ▪︎
▪︎ Taehyung? ▪︎
▪︎ Smile to hide the pain ▪︎
▪︎ Broken Heart ▪︎
▪︎ Who are you ? ▪︎
▪︎ Best part of my life ▪︎
▪︎ Him and I ▪︎
▪︎ The beginning and the End ▪︎
▪︎The End [Final] ▪︎

▪︎ Begin ▪︎

3.1K 225 16
By YouMakeMeAgain

"You made him cry on his wedding night" Mrs.park said as she stare at his husband who drive to his house. "Don't baby him too much. Don't you see how he talk to you"

"I know Park. So what, You shouldn't shout at him like this especially not today. He will be crying on his pillow right now"

Mr.Park looked at her for a second "you're not mad at him?"

"No, I'm mad at you for shouting at him"

"No he hurts yo--"

"Park, he is my son, he have all rights to shout at me.....it's okay he will be change one day.." Mrs.Park said as she smiled at her husband.Mr.Park shaked his head "I don't know when chim will understand you... he deserve your love Hana!"

☆▪︎☆

Next Morning

Jimin walking here and there in his room while biting his nails. But why? Earlier!! Jimin wakeup the morning very early to get ready for visit to his first day of training at Jeon health and care Hospital. He done all his routine a very quickly...but he didn't come out of the room. Jimin placed his ears on the room door to hear the outside but it was dead silent.

Jimin bit his lower lip while opening the door to peek, he looked at left and right side of the hallway. Jimin exhaled as he exit slowly while walking to enter the living room without making any voice; because this house is dead silent and silent is not Jimin's type.

When he about to leave his stomach make the sound, he touched his stomach as his eyes travelled to kitchen but he getting late so he sighs and exit the door to leave.

But Now, All he want to leave this house before that scary guy wokeup.

☆▪︎☆

Jungkook slowly awake with a heavy headache; he cupped his head as he slowly walked to clean his mind.

Later on. .

He got ready with a White button casual shirt with black pants and a long coat and he use his hand to correct his hair. He closed his room as he about to exit but paused while looked at upstairs and to kitchen ; he scanning the area for someone. . But why he cares as he leaves the house.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"Jeon health and care Hospital" Jimin titled his head as he read the label which was written on the big size. "First day of training...be confident Jimin" he said to himself as he enter the hospital. He slowly walked to receptionist "hey..."

"Yes, How can I help you?"

"I'm here for training"

"Oh, please tell me your Name"

"Jimin"

"Wait for a second" she said while searching for the computer. Another girl comes to search for something too "yah, I've a news , A hot news." She said while placed the description of someone's medicine. "What news?" The girl who searching asked her.

"Our CEO ; so called hospital Dean ; damn hot man got married yesterday and the girl/boy is ugly af"

"What? Is he is bi or gay?"

"I don't know may be...I'll tell other half on lunch break see ya" she said as she leaves.

Jimin who heard their conversation rolled his eyes 'girls gossip' as he about to turn but someone popped at him, "Sorry sorry" he apologised to Jimin, the said boy had rose high with long shoulder and plump lips and he wear a nurse uniform that smel like hospital.

"it's okay" Jimin politely nodded.

"Is there any patient's name jihyun patents arrive?" he asked to receptionist as she shaked his head "If any one here please let me know" she nodded and bowed. The said Man had coffe in his hand as he dringks he eyes Jimin who standed beside him while looking at his shoes.

"Are you here for appointment?" The man asked Jimin while sips the coffee and Jimin lips went dry for starving while looking at the way the man sips coffee.

"No, I'm here for training. . "

"Oh, welcome to Jeon health and Care hospital. I'm Jin, nursing department"

"Jimin" Jimin extend his hand to shake as Jin shaked his hand. "Training"they both started union to say and smiled at themselves. Jimin was about to say something but..

"Jeon Jimin" receptionist called them as Jimin walked to her "Go to second floor you can meet your respective doctor" Jimin nodded but paused to keen his eyes on her "It's really Jeon Jimin?"

"Yes it's Jeon Jimin...is that you right?"

"Yeah! It's me yes!!" Jimin said while practically rolled his eyes. "Come on I know places l. Let's go" Jin said as they walked side by side.

"Hey!why did you select this hospital?" Jin asked excitedly , Jimin dropped his attitude to smile a bit "Best hospital I guess and what about you? How long you work here?"

"I heard the doctor hear are so damn handsome so that I applied and got it luckily. It'sbeen 6 months. "

"Seriously?"

"Yeah why not? We should get some spicy things in our life other than stethoscope and medicine"

Jimin didn't say anything but he realize one thing he should enjoy himself too. He is good in studies but apart from that he never involve any of the matter like dating or hooking up.People need fun in their for once in a life time!!

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"98...99...100 yes breathe with me Jungkook, you're doing good yes keep doing" A man who wear specs as his voice soothing to Jungkook's ear who slowly calmed down while laying on the bed.

After a 30 minutes...

Jungkook slowly sat straight as he slowly back to breathe normally. "Are you okay Jungkook?" A man asked him while cheking Jungkook'spulse as Jungkook slowly nodded with parted lips.

"You're not okay. You're going worse than before. I told you to meditate daily did you do it?" A man asked while sat opposite to the Jungkook who took the chair to sit.

"Yeah, I'm doing" Jungkook politely said while caressing his forehead.

Yoongi as know as Min yoongi A famous psychiatrist and personal friend of Kim Namjoon and its was a routine in a month to get checkup from him that's how Jungkook ended up here.

"Joon told me that you got marriaged. Kook you didn't invite me?" Yoongi fake an angry on his tone while checks Jungkook eye balls that was so red.

Jungkook sighs "I didn't even attend my own marriage"

"W-what? Why?"

"I just can't yoongi. That morning I'm not able to do things. My head -- I- can't---" Jungkook not able to finish his words but stuttered while explaining "Jungkook stop. take a deep breathe..come on breathe with me" yoongi said while calming him.

Jungkook exhaled heavily "Did you sleep well? you should not like this. You know, you're married now...there's someone there for you to share your life."

Jungkook shaked his head "I don't know him"

"Arrange marriage stuff, I got it"

Jungkook didn't say anything as he runs his hands on his hair. "So who is him? What's his name?"

"He is boy ...and that's it! That's the one only I know"

"That's quite good information. Why don't you try to get know about him?" Jungkook again didn't say anything as he looked down.

"Get some sleep and eat healthy. Don't smoke or drink alcohol too. I've been notice you're clean for weeks keep doing Jungkook." Yoongi said while gets the tablets boxes.

Jungkook stoodup to leave "Take your pills kook. Don't skip it" yoongi said as he gives the pills to Jungkook who puts on his pocket as he leaves.

☆▪︎☆

Jungkook arrived at the hospital while staff and nurses are bowed at him as he didn't re-act to them but wear with poker face, his hair bounce everytime he walks and he wear black glass. He took a elevator go to second floor as he pressed the button to reach his destiny.

When he reached the floor and Namjoon approached him "What happened?"

"Nothing"

"Jungkook--"

"Please I need a rest. I'm not in a mood to hear anything"

Meanwhile

"...God, you're so funny hyung" Jimin laughed while walking side by side to Jin who throws some lame Joke about how he late for the first day of his hospital. Jimin laughed and his eyes laid on Jungkook who talked to Namjoon, he paused and furrowed his eyebrows as he think 'why that poker guy in here?'

Jin laughed too but he observes that Jimin's woded eyes "what happened?"

"What is he doing here?" Jimin Questioned him still confusing about Jungkook.

"Damn, People said more about him but I can't believe until I saw him last months.He is divine woww, " Jin gasped at Jungkook while explaining to Jimin who furrowedeyebrowsat him.

"You know him?" Jimin now turned to ask Jin.

"What? Why not? Before I'm getting into this hospital I damn know him. Wait,you don't know him? Jeon health and care hospital is belongs to him. He is the Chairman of this hospital also I heard he got married yesterday and the so called his life partner is so ugly"

"What the fuck?"

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.9K 18
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...
15.4K 1.4K 27
Ten years ago, Park Jimin said goodbye to the boy he loved and the town he grew up in to follow his dreams in New York. Now with a promising caree...
1M 44.9K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...
233K 10.6K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...