I CAN MAKE IT RIGHT × taekook

By Taekookieinacuteway

Taehyung is heartbroken and pregnant the one he love did this to him, his parents disowned him but because he... More

Characters intro
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30 (M)
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59
note
Chapter 60
Epilogue
Author's note

chapter 11

5.9K 201 27
By Taekookieinacuteway

Please ignore mistakes.

No once pov

Shinning lights on the corner of the road can be seen,faint melodious music can be heard, there is complete silence as they were sitting inside the car.

Brunette looking out of the window with a content smile on his face while ravenatte was driving eyes focused on the road one hand on steering wheel while one hand on his own lap.

While taking secret glances of a certain brunette and shrugging an urge to hold his hand he focused on driving.

On the other hand taehyung turn towards him and asked "okay enough now tell me where are you taking me" come out little impatient and ravenatte chuckled at him.

"Oh c'mon tell me you know I can get real impatient" he said while blinking his eyes cutely.

"You have to wait for it peach don't be impatient and if I tell you already you won't get surprised" he said while smirking because brunette blushed and looked outside of the window.

Taehyung blushed and his heartbeat raised because of the nickname jungkook just used.

He won't admit it but sure he loved it and he always loved being praised called by sweet nicknames he finds it kinda romantic and he remembers jungkook used to call him sweet names before too.

Ofcourse jungkook know about it he is good observers he know what to do to make taehyung a blushing mess and he is loving it taehyung looked ethereal, well he always look ethereal but while blushing you can't describe his beauty.

After driving almost 20 minutes they reached there first destination as jungkook decided to have a romantic candle light dinner.

He stop the car and ask taehyung to turn around "turn around princess" "why aren't we going out" taehyung said confused.

"We will but first turn" he said and taehyung did as he was told soon he widened his eyes inside the black satin blindfold.

"Yah! Jungkook what are you doing remove it please" he said annoyed jungkook just chuckled and said "please  don't move much and don't worry I will guide you the way" taehyung huffed annoyed but didn't argue after that.

Soon jungkook step outside and went to passenger door and get taehyung out and hold his hand and start moving.

As soon they are in front of their destination he removed the blindfold and as soon taehyung open his eyes widened his breath get stuck in his throat because.

Taehyung looked at jungkook with wide eyes and a small smile on his face then he move forward to look around while jungkook keep looking at him fondly.

He remembers once taehyung said that he want to have a date like that and he also know that to win taehyung heart you don't have to spoil him because taehyung is not a fan of materialistic things he prefer efforts over expenses.

And this is the one of the reasons why jungkook love him so much he was looking at him fondly that he didn't noticed when taehyung came closer and hugged him.

He got startled af first but when he came back to his senses he hugged him back. He was so happy that taehyung is the one who incited that hug soon they pulled away and taehyung smiled him his famous body smile that can kill anyone.

"Thankyou jungkook this is so beautiful" he said and jungkook just hummed and said "okay so shall we start our date" taehyung beamed in happiness and nodded.

There were soft music playing in the background soon a butler came with two glasses and one bottle of champagne and handed it jungkook who thanked him.

Jungkook poured one for taehyung and one for him and the cheered and clicked there glasses together.

    (A/n please imagine yourself if you want any better I couldn't find it's my first time writing this kind of scene)

They drank a little and talked for sometimes and jungkook went to his side and bend on his one knee and said "will you please dance with me" while bowing his head taehyung chuckled at this and placed his hand on jungkook's and said "ofcourse mister".

Jungkook grinned at that and they started dancing jungkook held taehyung one hand softly while his other hand on taehyung's waist while taehyung's other hand placed on his shoulder.

They get lost inside each other's eyes smiling at each other when jungkook said "taehyung I am sorry" he said and his voice held so much guilt and he looked down taehyung didn't liked it soon he cupped his cheeks and made him look up at him and said.

"Jungkook don't say sorry past is past we can't change that but I gave you another chance right so forget about out past and enjoy this moment hmm" he said in a soft voice and a small tear escaped jungkook's eyes.

"How can i forget you don't how bad I feel everytime I remember what I did to you" he said "jungkook I forgive you already and I just want you to prove yourself to me I forgive you but I can't just get back with you I need time"

"I agreed to give us another chance and moved on from the past you should also move on and forgive yourself jungkook and please earn me back" he said.

Jungkook looked at him with so much love in his eyes and said "I will taehyung just you wait I will earn you back and shower you with all my love" as he kissed taehyung's forehead while taehyung blushed.

Taehyung don't want to admit it that he want jungkook to earn him but he just can't see him cry he love him so much and he wants his kids to have a complete family he don't want his kids to call some random man their dad.

Soon they pulled away and sat on there chair and that butler again came with a trolley of food and jungkook thanked him again and ask him to go.

Soon they ate there dinner talking about kids and all and catching up because of all these years the date is going well and they both are happy in each other's company.

Suddenly taehyung remembers something and said "jungkook kids 5th birthday is coming this August" jungkook looked at him and smiled and said "let's plan a grand birthday for them and my parents wants to meet you and the kids so they can meet them on there birthday if you don't have any problem".

"Ofcourse why would I have any problem and I am happy that they can meet there grandparents" he said while blushing because of jungkook's strong gaze.

Soon they finished and jungkook said "let's go to our 2and destination for tonight" he said and taehyung just smiled and take his seat and jungkook drive but this time they were smiling and feeling giddy.

_________________________________________

That's is for today I want to tell you that I an unable to update second part today because I am having migraines and please ignore mistakes because i don't know how this chapter end up i am sure you guys understand.

Please vote for this book thankyou💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 12.2K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...
13.3K 811 23
jeon jungkook cold and arrogant person... hate poor and middle class person.. strict and only love his family.. pampered his sister a lot because of...
385K 15.6K 44
The story of a boy named Jeon Jungkook, who is a extremely sweet, caring and hardworking person but the problem is that -his family is filthy rich an...