I CAN MAKE IT RIGHT × taekook

By Taekookieinacuteway

Taehyung is heartbroken and pregnant the one he love did this to him, his parents disowned him but because he... More

Characters intro
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30 (M)
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59
note
Chapter 60
Epilogue
Author's note

chapter 8

7.1K 282 50
By Taekookieinacuteway

Ignore mistakes.

(No one's pov)

Jungkook parked his car inside his garage and walked inside his mansion.

(Jungkook's mansion plus inside)

Jungkook went inside his room and went to bathroom to take a quick  shower and went to bed.

__

Next morning jungkook woke up with new energy and quickly went out of the bed and take a shower then head downstairs after checking him last time in the mirror he had some meetings and also he had to discuss something with KTH fashion so he decided to wear  his blue suit.

          (Ignore mic lolololol)

He sat on his chair his maid greeted him "good morning jungkook" "good morning mrs. Lee" he greet back and ate his breakfast and get in his car and head towards his office.

__

(Jungkook's pov)

I finished with my two meeting and I was time with my meeting with taehyung I was excited because I know by this time kids already came back from school so i can meet them after discussing business.

After arriving at KTH his secretary lead us to his office after hearing come in we went inside he quickly called his lawyer.

But my breath hitched as soon as I looked at him.

He was wearing simple clothes but looked so sophisticated so stunning I was literally drooling at him.

He cleared his throat and said "take a seat mr. Jeon my lawyer will be here in a minute".

I take a seat in front of him he was busy doing his work and I was busy starting at him suddenly we heard a knock and he said "come in" in cold tone.

His lawyer came and we started discussing about our contract and we finally make this deal official.

I send my lawyer back and he did the same we were alone he was busy with some work and I asked him.

"I didn't see kids here today" "they are at my office bedroom you wanna meet them" he asked while tapping his computer.

"Yeah I promised them" I said and he hummed and said "just wait for 5 minutes I am almost done".

"Okay no worries" with that he get back to work and I was checking him out.

Soon he finished his work and said "let's go" and stood up I followed him we went inside his room and saw most adorable sight.

Jaeho and Areum sleeping while hugging each other.

"They must be tired you want me to wake them up" he asked I shook my head and said "it's alright I can meet them Tomorrow".

"You can come home with us I am sure they will get up as soon as I make dinner" he offered.

I just looked at him my heart is beating fast but I don't want to burden him but he quickly said "don't think to much it's alright and they will get sad if they get to know that you came but couldn't meet them".

I thought for a bit and agreed I picked Jaeho while he picked Areum we went towards his car and I said my driver to follow us.

After reaching his house I put them inside their bed and came downstairs.

"You want anything " he asked "no I am fine thankyou for asking" I said.

"Okay so you can wait here i am going to change so I can make dinner comfortably" he said and I nodded soon he left.

I was just looking around soon my eyes fell on pictures near the stairs I went close to them it was Jaeho and Areum's pictures and some of taehyung's too.

Soon he came back I looked at him and I felt my pant tightened at the sight he was wearing a silk rope which is very short.

(Imagine it's taehyung okay I wanna make jungkook suffer🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚)

I can't breathe he was looking breathtakingly beautiful and sexy he caught me staring and I looked away embarrassed he went to kitchen and start preparing for dinner.

Soon he yelled my name "jungkook can you wake kids up it's time to eat and dinner is Also ready and you can also freshen up a bit so you can eat dinner peacefully".

"Okay" I said and I went towards kids room wake them up they get up and get excited seeing me and launched at me while giggling.

"Dada we missed you" they said and kissed me "aww my bunnies I miss you too but kets get up otherwise mommy will scold us" I said and we went towards bathroom I changed there clothes and wash my face and loosen my tie and remove my blazer.

I came out and saw no one's there so I made my way towards kitchen and saw they are sitting at the dining table patiently waiting for their momma to serve food.

Soon taehyung served them and turned towards me and said "why are you standing come eat otherwise food will get cold" he said and smiled a little.

I sat down soon we started eating I swear the food was so delicious I moaned at the taste and Jaeho and Areum giggled at that and said.

"Did you like Momma's food that much well our Momma's food is best" "yes your Momma's food is best" I said while eyeing taehyung who looked down with red cheeks.

He didn't changed much still get flustered over little things so shy so beautiful that the the I love about him the most so bold yet so shy.

__

After eating our food I thanked him and he just smiled and I played with kids soon taehyung came with two glass of milk and two hot chocolate.

"Okay now it's time for you guys to sleep but first finish your milk" he said and kids nodded and start drinking.

"Finish momma Areum said soon Jaeho also finished his glass and they hugged me and taehyung "goodnight mommy and daddy" they said and went upstairs.

"Here take this he gave me one cup" I took it and we chatted a little about kids I asked him about their school and everything.

Soon we finished and it's kinda getting late so I said "okay I'll get going" " okay goodnight" he said.

"Goodnight and take care" I said softly he looked at me our eyes met but soon he looked away and cleared his throat and I went back to my car and head toward my mansion.

Today's events replying in my head with a smile I went back my house.

_________________________________________

Sorry for updating late I was busy with something but don't worry I will  update on time next time and also something is coming so stay tuned for more.

And please vote for my book and stay safe purples💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 13.8K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
562K 27.2K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
49.1K 3.1K 32
A taekook fanfiction where.... Jeon Jungkook a rich and famous CEO in Seoul he cold heartless and rude person... He lives with his parents and brothe...
278K 11.5K 56
"N-no Jimin you didn't...." Jin comes to the realization as the younger starts to cry again. "I-I-I'm-m S-sor-or-r-y" Jimin cries. Jimin is head ove...