UMSHADO

By VanRahdBooks

A story about a woman who finds herself in a situation she never expected and it changes her whole life forev... More

CHAPTER 1.
CHAPTER 2.
CHAPTER 3.
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21.
CHAPTER 22.
CHAPTER 23.
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26.
CHAPTER 27.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 27.
CHAPTER 28.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 28.
CHAPTER 29.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 29.
CHAPTER 30.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 32.
CHAPTER 33
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 33.
CHAPTER 34.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 34.
CHAPTER 35.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 35.
CHAPTER 36.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 36.
CHAPTER 37.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 38.
CHAPTER 39.
Continual of Chapter 39.
CHAPTER 40
Continual Of Chapter 40
CHAPTER 41
Continual Of Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Continual of Chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
Continual Of Chapter 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
Continual Of Chapter 45
CHAPTER 46
Continual Of Chapter 46
CHAPTER 47
Continual Of Chapter 47
CHAPTER 48
Continual of Chapter 48
CHAPTER 49
Continual of Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
Author's Note.
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 15.

4.3K 220 5
By VanRahdBooks

BUHLE.

Oh God what is happening, there's someone definetley following and I have no idea who it is because I have crossed so many people. I'm in the mall alone and I was here to do some shopping, when I noticed someone was in every store I went into and I know it can't be a coincedence. I have been following people around and I know what to do to not get noticed and this guy is doing a great job.

I go to this beatique and look around for clothes, take a few and go to the changing rooms. I take off the clothes I was wearing and put them inside my bag and put on the new ones from the store and open the door but some girl blocks my way.

Her:" Oh I'm sorry I thought there was no one " she giggles

Me:" what can I help you with? "

Her:" can you please help me and zip the dress, i'm struggling with it "

Me:" ok turn around " she does and I zip the dress and it looks good on her.

Her:" thank you very much and I almost forgot something "

Me:" what " she's annoying me now, she turns and looks at me serious and I frown

Her:" this, you bitch! " she blows something like a powder on my face blinding me and I scream choking from that stuff but she covers my mouth and nose with something that smells sharp and realise she's drugging me and I lose consciousness.

My body feels heavy like I was hit with a tons of bricks and I can't move my body. I groan and open my eyes and see that i'm somewhere I don't know, I'm sleeping on this very uncomfortable bed. The room is small, there are no windows and it's dark and there's also a toilet in there. I know that one of the many people I have scammed finally tracked me down and I'm scared.

I don't know how they found me because I always change my look so no one can recognise me and find me but whoever did must have been following me for some time. I think mbuso finally found me and I know that he now knows the truth and he's going to kill me.

Where are my parents when I need them?, thet disappeared on me and left me alone to fend for myself. They are now rich from my body, benefiting from it, I'm living this life because I learned from them. At first I was scared but then my mother would take me with her whenever she had a job to do.

They started coaching me from when I was 16, I sold my virginity for ten thousand and ever since then I was hooked. I didn't know men paid that much for sex and for different things you would let them do to you and I have done scary and crazy stuff.

I feel cold water being thrown at me and I scream gasping in shock

Me:" what the fuck is this? "

Voice:" this isn't a hotel, wake the fuck up. You busy day dreaming " says a voice I don't know

Me:" who the fuck are you and what do you want from me? "

Him:" Bitch who told you to talk?, get up "

Me:" No one tells me what to do asshole "

Him:" get up and take off your damn clothes "

Me:" make me asshole " this mother fucker laughs and he doesn't scare me

Him:" don't make me do it "

Me:" or what you'll beat me up?, give it your best asshole "

Him:" call me asshole one more time and you'll regret it "

Me:" I can see I'm getting under your skin asshole " I laugh and suddenly I feel a punch on my face and it hurts but it's not that bad and I laugh at him. I don't know who this mother fucker is but he doesn't scare me not even one bit "

Me:" you punch like a bitch, even I punch harder than you "

Him:" get up and take off your clothes "

Me:" come and take them off asshole, you know you want to " I get up and sit on the bed, somehow that punch did something to my body.

Him:" I'm giving you one last chance. get up and take off your clothes "

Me:" read my lips asshole, FUCK YOU "

He grabs my braids pulls it tight and I can feel some coming off with my hair and I scream. He drags me off the bed and I fall down on the floor damn those tiles are cold. I scratch his hand with my nails trying to stop him but he grabs tighter and more braids come off with my hair but I don't cry, I won't give him that satisfaction.

He lets go and walks to somewhere in the room, takes something then comes back and throws the water all over my body then whips me with a cane hard, like he is using all of his strength on me and I scream and cry.

I try to crawl away from him but I feel his right shoe on my back stepping hard, pushing me down on the floor comntinues to whip my ass, my thighs, my legs then my whole back and my clothes tear up. The cane now is kissing my skin and scream loud God I feel like I'm going to pass out. He's not talking but continues to whip me and finding somewhere new where the cane hasn't touched me.

He stops then turns me around, I kick him on his face and he punches me, I feel my jaw snapping. He whips my whole front and I try to curl up like a baby but he whips my arms making it hard. The only sound you can hear in the room is the cane kissing my skin and me screaming. This mother fucker can use a whip damn it hurts like hell.

Me:" I'm sorry for whatever I did to you please stop "

Him:" you will be sorry by the time I'm done with you "

Me:" I've had enough please " this mother fucker has no mercy and because he is still whipping me and my whole boy is feels hot and it hurts and I'm bleeding. I lay still and take every strike he lashes on my body and I keep saying I'm sorry. He finally stops and he doesn't sound like he's out of breath from what he was doing.

He walks somewhere then the room gets bright with light. My one eye is swollen and my face feels numb. I move my head so I can see the person who's doing this to me. He turns and looks at me and I get the shock of my life. Oh my GOD NO! This is worse than I thought

Him:" Cat got your tongue? " He says laughing at me and I look at him the best I can and see that he is bloody, his suit is covered in my blood and the cane he's holding is also dripping of my blood. He looks mad as hell and I know I'll be lucky if I get out of here alive. He is here for revenge.

Me:" w....who are you? "

Him:" Who do you think I am? "

Me:" Lungi doesn't have a brother "

Him:" but she does nobuhle " he says my name in a funny way it irritates me, it's like he's making fun of my name. My parents named me nobuhle because I am beautiful but this man here doesn't even get strucked by my beauty. Mam love me and they always tell me I am beautful so why isn't he affected?.

Me:" My father said the whole family is dead. You are dead! "

Him:" where are your parents? "

Me:" I don't know, even if I did I wouldn't tell you "

Him:" I can make you "

Me:" give it your best shot asshole "

Him:" you never learn do you? "

Me:" I've had worse " he smirks

Him:" Celeste? " he calls out some women's name and a woman enters and it's the same bitch that drugged me. she winks at me

Her:" the bitch is awake " she laughs

Him:" cutt off all her hair then take her to sleep in the torture room. I want her to sleep next to the things that will be used on her body and I want her wide awake. She's a junkie and tomorrow she'll do anything to get a fix "

Celeste:" yes boss " she looks at me bites her lips, fuck she's a lesbian. I can seduce her and maybe fuck her so she can get me out of this place...yes that's what I'll do.

This man has the same features lungi has and there's no doubt that he's her brother and he's alive and could that also mean that their father is alive. Is that why mom and dad disappeared because they know that Ngcobo's are alive. Am I the only who going to pay and maybe pay for their sins...no it can't be, I won't take the fall.

He leaves us then another man enters holding scissors, gives them to celeste, presses my body down then celeste cuts off my braids with my hair. I don't care I will grow it back and she also takes off my torn clothes off me. Even though my body is red with blood and has lashes all over but I know I still look good, even celeste is lookingb at me with lust in her eyes.

Celeste:" I'm going to call a doctor tomorrow who's going to come and take off all that plastic you have on your body...damn you gonna look like a mess. Take her to the dungen " she laughs and I hate her.

This guy grabs me then puts me over his shoulder then leaves the room with celeste leading the way. They walk for sometime passing many doors then she opens some door with a key and we get it and they guy throws me down rough and I groan in pain.

Celeste:" I'm scared for what's goiung to happen to you tomorrow "

Me:" what if I have something you want, that could get me out of here? "

Celeste:" something like what? "

Me:" me. Both of you can fuck me anyway you want then when you're done you let me go " she looks at the guy and they both smile

Celeste:" just like that?, anything we want? "

Me:" yes. You can fuck me anywhere and do anything in and on my body "

Celeste:" I would fuck every chick I hate than to fuck that rotten cunt of yours. I would rather get straight than to fuck you stupid bitch. The boss did say you were going to offer your body because that's the only thing you're good at. Dumb bitch " she says that then they leave locking the door behind them.

I look around that dungen and it's full of different tools, some I have seen and some I have never. They scare me to death and for the first time in my life I am scared because I never saw this coming. That Lungi's family woill find me because I knew mbuso will give up on finding me once he gets his full with lungi. I wonder where lungi is and how far they are with mbuso because the last time I talked to my parents they said she is still living with mbuso.

I thought things will work out with mbuso but I saw that he didn't love me and it made me mad. We could have been a great couple because I know the things he likes in bed. He's a freak and most of the time wouldfuck me with his friends. He used to share me and I didn't mind because it was my kind of thing too. He fucked me only 3 times when it was just the two of us and I would want more of that most of the time but he wouldn't.

I don't think Lungi can satisfy him the way he wants and needs because she's boring. She's the type that will want a man to take lead in the bed and not lead. Mbuso wants a woman like me, who knows how to pleasure a man or women.... I remember the times he would have me and another woman at the same time but I most loved when he was sharing me with someone else I miss his dick.

Tomorrow I'm going to tell lungi's brother that it was all mbuso's idea because he wanted to fuck the both of us and be in a relationship with sisters. He will believe me I know.

My body hurts like hell, it hurts everywhere. I didn't have a good night because I was sleeping on the floor, they failed to even give me a sleeping sponge to sleep on because they want to treat me like an animal. They forget I'm still human like all of them and they should treat me as such because I did lungi a favor by lying because she could have been sold to some monster like my dad had planned.

I'm shaking, I need a fix, I'm thirsty I want something to drink, I'm hungry too and I need to use the toilet too. I get up and go bang on the door. I keep banging the door until my hand hurts. I need a bath, I need to look good like how I usaully do. If only this asshole will come and I'll offer him my pussy because men are weak. As soon as they see a good looking body and you open your legs that's the only thing they'll think of and see. Men let their dicks control them so I'm going to do everything in my power to get out of her. My pussy has worked and made me so much money, it hasn't failed me and it's not going to start now.

Me:" open this damn door now!, I need to use the toilet and hungry! ". I stop and listen if someone is there or even coming

Me:" Help!.......somebody help me! " I listen nothing

Me:" someone wants to kill me, help me please " I bang the doot again but no answer

Me:" where is that asshole?, open this damn door! " I bang and bang and bang but no one answers. I scream frustrated.

Someone is unlocking the door and I know who it is, it's that lesbian bitch. I bet if that guy was alone and I offered him my pussy he would have taken it and I would have been home by now and at my house and I don't even know where I'm at. I stand up and watch who's going to open the door and it's that celeste bitch but he's not alone. She's with Mbuso, lungi's brother and other 3 guys that have some features lungi's brother has....who are those guys ?.

Wow I have seen men... handsome men, good looking drop dead gorgeous men but they all have nothing against all these men here standing before me. There's this dark aura thing surrounding them and it gives me cold chills that makes my skin crawl. Was I full of myself yesterday that I failed to notice how this man looks and this dark thing he has when he looks at me. I refuse to let them intimidate me, I'm the woman here and I hold all the power...yes my pussy...the power of pussy!. I'm naked and I know they can still see that I'm gifted because I paid so much money to look this good.

Mbuso walks towards me and I can't read his face. He has changed, he looks more rough, more manly, more handsome God why did I steal from him. I could have been waking up on his arms everyday. I thought i was going to lie to that asshole about mbuso and but now I see that I can't.

Mbuso:" we meet again nobuhle " his hands are on his pockets

Me:" Thank God you're here, I knew you would come and rescue me from this man mbuso " I rush to him so he can hug me but he roughly pushes me and I fall down ouch.

Mbuso:" don't you dare fucken touch me! "

Me:" but mbuso...."

Mbuso:" Where are your parents? "

Me:" I don't know!, just like I told that Idiot over there! " I shout at him

Him:" you know vey well where they are, so tell me where the fuck are your parents!"

Me:" fuck you mbuso. I told you I don't know! "

Him:" you know, lungi once said fuck you mbuso and I slapped her, she fell and bled. Now imagine what I'm going to do to you, what we're all going to do to you "

Me:' I don't have to imagine because you have done it to me before. You fucked me with other men so I know " I shake my ass and they all laugh

Him:" worst mistake of my life but I got out one of the best things to ever happen in my life out of meeting you and that is Lungi "

Me:" she's soon going to bore you, she can't give you what you need, what you crave " His face changes

Him:" ENOUGH!. Don't you ever talk about her like that. She's more woman than you could ever be. She's not a prostitute and not a junkie. Celeste take her to the chair "

Me:" no what chair?, where are you taking me? "

Celeste tries to take my hand but I slap it away and she smiles like she was expecting it because she throws a huge punch on my face and I stagger back. This bitch wants a fight and I'll give it to her, I don't care how hurt my body feels. I'm not going down without a fight.

Me:" you want to fight me bitch come on then "

Celeste:" oooh I'mma smack that fake good looking ass " then men laugh amused.

She laughs, throws another punch on my face and I see stars ok I wasn't ready. She circles me like I'm her prey then kickes me and I fall and land on my stomach then she sits on my back and hits my ass hard with her open palm, smacking me where there are bruises and it stings hard. I flinch and and try to get up but someone kicks me on my face and I blackout.

I feel cold things being placed around my body and I open my eyes and see that guy from yesterday who took me to this room placing wires on my body. I'm sitting on a chair, my feet are inside a steel basin that has water inside and my hands are over my head cuffed on the steel chair im sitting on. No!, they are going to electricute me.

Me:" NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!... please don't "

Mbuso:" Shut up. Sicelo turn the machine on "

Lungi's brother turns the machine on and I feel my whole body get stiff from the electric shock that runs all through my veins and body. I scream because the kind of pain I'm feeling compares to nothing I have ever felt, I scream and scream and scream and they don't stop.

Me:" ok , ok ok. stop I have had enough ".

Mbuso:" who helped you get access to lungi's accounts and clone all her devices? "

Me:" I don't know, dad got someone to do everything. I just agreed " i'm gasping for air to breathe

Sicelo:" where are your parents? "

Me:" I don't know, I swear I don't know "

Mbuso:" do you think this is a joke? "

Me:" I fucken told you I don't know, get me off this thing now "

Sicelo:" EY VOETSEK WENA SFEBE " ( FUCK YOU BITCH ) he turns the machine on again and now it feels way worse than thet first turned it on and I scream so loud because I'm in so much and I end up peeing on myself releasing every drop I've been holding.

Mbuso:" I'm going to ask you one last fucken time. Where are your parents? "

Me:" I...I don't know " mbuso takes out his gun, cocks it and then points it on my head

Him:" I'm going to count to 3 and if you don't tell me where they are I'm going to blow your brains off "

Sicelo:" bitch you better talk "

Me:" I don't know "

Mbuso:" KHULUMA SFEBE! " ( BITCH TALK! )

Me:" I don't know " mbuso looks at me like he's going to lose it then he shoots me on my thigh and I scream

Me:" you fucken shot me ! "

Mbuso:" and I'll shoot you again if you don't tell me where they are "

Me:" I don't know I swear "

Mbuso:" it's time you met your ancerstors bitch " he points it again at me

Me:" nooooooooo please " he shoots me again on my shoulder and I scream

Me:" God I'm dying, I'm dying.....aaahhhh " I cry

Mbuso:" you are going to die if you dont tell me where are your fucken parents! " he is mad, he is livid

Sicelo:" Junior stop!, you're going to kill her "

Mbuso:" and you don't want her dead?, were you not the same person who was breathing down my neck wanting her dead? "

Sicelo:" I want her dead too but death right now will be too easy for her. She needs to suffer "

Sbusiso:" we can't kill her, she first needs to tell us where that moron sipho and his wife are at then we kill her infront of them "

Philane:" Celeste lets uncuff her and take her off that chair "

Mbuso:" no leave her there!. Tell me first where they are or no one in this room is going to save you. No one! "

Me:" I don't know " he points it on my forehead and I hear the guys scream then he pulls the trigger and I hear a gun shot and I pee on myself again because I think I'm dead but then I open my eyes and see I'm still alive.....oh God I'm not dead, I swear I saw my whole life flash before my eyes.

Mbuso:" where are they? " who the fuck is mbuso?

Me:" the last time I talked to them they said they are visiting thami for a few weeks because they are on leave. I tried calling them but their phones are on voicemail. I swear " I'm in pain and I'm struggling to breath....I'm dying and nobody cares

Mbuso:" I'm not going to kill you because that's easy and you still need to work for me. Remember the contact you signed?....yes it's legit and binding ".

Me:" I'll do anything please don't kill me "

Mlungisi:" guys the doctor is here should I tell him to come in? "

Sicelo:" Celeste go keep him company, we can't trust this bitch...she'll talk to someone and maybe run away "

Mbuso:" don't worry about that I have a plan to make sure she doesn't. Buhle do you remember that time you were 18 and something happend? "

What?, noooooo, he can't know. Nobody knows even my parents don't know. I made sure I kept it to myself.....how did mbuso find out? "

Me:" please mbuso I'm sorry about everything I have done to you and lungi. I'm sorry lungi's family, I'm sorry "

Mbuso:" I'm going to sell you bitch, like how you and your parents planned to sell lungi. Your buyer is already here and waiting for you "

What no!, this is the last thing I want to happen to me...Mbuso can't sell me.

Me:" mbuso please you can't traffic me please! "

Mbuso:" I'm doing the same thing you and your parents do to other people. I'm giving a taste of your own medicine. Mlungisi, get the doctor here. You won't die bitch, not on my watch "

Sicelo:" I can't wait to see how you're going to look after all those implants you have on your body come out...." he laughs

Sbusiso:" ugly ass looking bitch "

Sicelo:" all things get trafficked , even the plastic you have inside your body is trafficked. You're going to enjoy being used because you like using people. You like using your body and smart mouth to get what you want but now is the end of the road for you ".

Why can't I just die. Why didn't mbuso just kill me because there is no way I'm going to survive being sold and treated like a slave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 506 24
my story is about zulu culture it a culture which is most common in South Africa Amanda a small girl in the village who sometimes gets bullied beca...
51.3K 2.3K 102
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what happens, your family abandons you and all...
IMPUMELELO By NateLamak

General Fiction

67K 5.6K 41
A young lady falls in love with a young man who loves her dearly. They adore each other and they will do anything to protect each other from anything...
135K 8.1K 57
what happens when she sneaks her way into his cold heart and makes him feel things he has always denied himself to feel.