UMSHADO

By VanRahdBooks

A story about a woman who finds herself in a situation she never expected and it changes her whole life forev... More

CHAPTER 1.
CHAPTER 2.
CHAPTER 3.
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 7
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15.
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21.
CHAPTER 22.
CHAPTER 23.
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26.
CHAPTER 27.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 27.
CHAPTER 28.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 28.
CHAPTER 29.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 29.
CHAPTER 30.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 32.
CHAPTER 33
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 33.
CHAPTER 34.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 34.
CHAPTER 35.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 35.
CHAPTER 36.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 36.
CHAPTER 37.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 38.
CHAPTER 39.
Continual of Chapter 39.
CHAPTER 40
Continual Of Chapter 40
CHAPTER 41
Continual Of Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Continual of Chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
Continual Of Chapter 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
Continual Of Chapter 45
CHAPTER 46
Continual Of Chapter 46
CHAPTER 47
Continual Of Chapter 47
CHAPTER 48
Continual of Chapter 48
CHAPTER 49
Continual of Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
Author's Note.
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 6.

4.9K 257 14
By VanRahdBooks

CHAPTER 6.

I get up and go to the bathroom and do my business then I hear the bedroom door opening and closing then mbuso gets in the bathroom and sees me. He ignores me then takes off his clothes standing in front of me. I quickly finish up before he gets naked in front of me, then wash my hands and I'm about to leave when he blocks my way out.

Him:" I'm coming now, don't fall asleep " What??, oh hell no. He kisses my neck and leave not answering him. I get in bed and face away from his side of the bed and cover myself up to my neck. The moaning and groaning sounds haven't stopped and if mbuso is here then who are the people fucking... Maybe his friends. The woman is now screaming " Yes baby, fuck me harder " God it's gonna be a long night. I see mbuso's shadow and I close my eyes and goosebumps breakout all over my body and my heart beats fast.

Him:" Fuck they are so loud" He gets in the bed and switches the side lamp on and then I get shocked when he drags my body to his in one swift move and I hold my breath. I feel his naked skin on my back coz my pyjama top has risen up and then his hand goes under my top and connects with my skin and I hold my breath.

Him:" Breath out slowly or you'll pass out and we don't want that now do we" He says next to my ear and damn my body shudders and my nipples peeble.

Him:" Clothes are not allowed in this bed sweet, let's take them off" He says getting up and moving off the blankets and God... He is naked and I can't help myself and look at that happy trail that leads to that tool of mass destruction and I suck my breath.

Me:" Mbuso.... Please" I beg him

Him:" Ssshhhhh" He kisses my ear and I feel his warm breath

Me:" I'm not ready " Honestly I'm not.

Him:" You're never going to be ready sweet " He says so sweet and tender that a sob escapes my mouth. He takes his hands and runs them on my boobs and down to my nectar and rubs it with his right thumb and I let him, it feels good and he's my husband right?, it was only in paper but now it's going to be official.

Me:" Just give me time and we'll do it "

Him:" You don't like this?.... It doesn't feel good?.... I know your mind doesn't want this but what about your body.... It wants what I'm doing to it now and what I'm about to do to it ".

My top is off now and he is pulling my pants off and he taps on my hips so I can lift my butt and I do and off they go and I'm completely naked. I try to cover my nectar but he takes my hands off and shake his head.

Him:" You're not going to hide yourself from me sweet. We're going to consummate our marriage now. Lights on" He says loud and the whole bedroom gets bright. I cover my eyes and they are wet.

Him:" You are so beautiful " He says out loud and I doubt that he meant it for me to hear and I look at him

Him:" Yeah I said it. Even a blind man can feel and see your beauty and it's all mine to do as I wish. Take off those hands on your face and look at me. Always look at me" I wipe my face before moving my hands.

Him:" You're even more beautiful when you cry...open your legs " He gets between my thighs and roughly separates my legs as he gets between them and looking at my nectar. I don't like shaving off all of my pubic hair. I leave some of it and now I'm embarrassed as I see him looking at me there.

Him:" just how I like it " What?, he says proudly and starts to touch my legs rubbing his hands up and down then does the same to my inner thighs and I squirm.

His hands move to my nectar and I hold my breath when he separates the lips of my pussy and I feel cool air there then I feel one finger there brushing my clit and I know he feels how wet I am....my treacherous body. He groans and continues to brush my clit with his thumb then his other hand goes to my boobs and feels them one at a time and my nipples peeble hard then he pinches them at the same time as he enters me with his finger and fingers me. My body gets off the bed arching.

Him:" You are so wet.... You want this as much as I do" My body has its own plans and as much as I don't want this I'm enjoying it.

He brings his body on top of mine and his skin is so warm, his finger is still inside of me moving in and out then he adds another one stretching me.

Me:" Aahh" He is kissing my neck and I'm sure I'm going to have marks on my neck tomorrow

Him:" Finally, she makes a sound" He says adding another finger and that's 3 yoh

Me:" aw.... " I try to pull out his hand but he takes both my hands in his and raises the over my head, pinning them there tight.

Him:" Oh sweet my fingers are snug in here....you feel how wet you are? " He increases his pace moving them in different directions and rubbing my clit and I start move my hips and I sweat because I know I'm about to have an orgasm

Me:" Mbuso.....ah" He takes his hand off of mine and wraps it around my shoulders like he's holding me down with it and also uses his body. He then presses his thumb on my clit and I moan out loud then he rubs it softly with his warm hand and I'm just there if he can just..........then I feel him enter me hard, rough and fast and I scream and hold him tight feeling like the bones of my lower body have come undone coz that's what it feels like, like they just got broken, he freezes.

Him:" Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Lungi, you're a virgin?" My eyes are closed tight and I shake my head no because I can't talk.

Him:" Look at me and tell me!. " He demands

Me:" I'm... I'm not a virgin okay" He shakes his head

Him:" How many guys have you slept with?" He asks pulling out then thrusts a little depeer than he was before

Me;" What?... Aaaww"

Him:" How many guys have fucked you? " He asks getting angry and thrusting hard too

Me:" Not too hard please, just one other than you "

Him:" How long was that and how many times" I can't believe he wants to talk about another man fucking me while he's inside me...who does that?.

Me:" I don't want to talk about it mbuso just finish" He pulls out and I wince.

Him:" Get on your hands and knees. Face down ass up " He says seriously and I do then I feel him just watching my behind then feel his rock hard long dick on my nectar rubbing it up and down. He separates my butt cheeks and points his rigid member there and slowly enters me groaning... I feel full like he's all in me and I moan in pleasure and slightly pain.

Him:" Relax your body, I'm just halfway. You can take all of me in you sweet. Just relax your muscles and body " I listen to what he says and the moment I relax my body it feels better and he groans then pulls out then thrusts in hard burying himself deep in me and I gasp in shock.

Me:" Aaahhhh, you're breaking me"

Him:" Ssshhhh you feel so amazing...fuck luh " He groans then moves his hips up and down and holds my butt cheeks tight with his fingers deep in my skin and fucks me like a man that was starving and denied food. He continues to fuck me and I'm just lost in the pleasure and pain. He rubs my clit making me more wet and I arch my back giving him all of me.... It's that damn dick that's making me moan in pleasure and him groan.

Him:" How many times did he fuck you "

Me:" Aaahhh I don't know... 2 or 3 times I think....mmmm" He slaps both my butt cheeks hard then grabs my waist tight with his hands and I'm near

Him:" How.many.fucken.times? "Each word he says he thrusts and slaps my ass hard

Me:" Ahhh 3 times okay. Just 3 times 2 years ago " He changes his pace and hits that one spot over and over again and thrusts hard again and slaps my ass and that pushes me over and I fall.....I have an out of body intense orgasm I have never felt in my life. I let go calling his name at the top of my lungs. He gently catches me in his arms coz my body feels heavy then he lays me on my stomach while he's still inside me and lays his body on top of my wet one and gives me sweet kisses on my face and neck and ear then he gets his hand between my legs and plays with my sensitive bud awakening it again.

Me:"mmmm oh God " I say moaning

Him:"yes sweet I'm your God " I move my hips and meet him thrust for thrust. I grip his dick inside me using my pussy muscles and he loses it and gives me the fuck I will never forget and I know for sure I'm not gonna be able to move off this bed tomorrow.

Him:" How far are you " He asks and his body starts to shake

Me:" I'm..... I'm aaaahhh"

Him:" Oh fuck..... Come with me now" He thrust seven more times then bites my neck and I come uncontrollably hard with him at the same time calling his name again then his body falls on mine with all of his weight on me and damn how is it that his skin is always warm. He pulls out and I wince then feel his warm seed on my thighs and then it dawns on me that we didn't use protection. He gets up and goes to the bathroom and comes back.

Him:" Turn around" He says I open my legs and wince when he cleans me. I didn't expect that, I thought he'll throw the towel at me to clean myself. His voice has gone very deep and gruff and I like it. Oh look at me catching me feelings what's wrong with m. He cleans himself and I turn the other way when he gets in bed and covers us with the blanket.

Him:" Does it hurt? " He asks

Me:" It does" He breathes out

Him:" Good " I freeze and feel my heart drop. But what did I expect?, that he would change after fucking me?....I'm so naive. I'm not gonna cry.

Me:" I hate you "

Him:" Hate me all you want I don't care but your body enjoys my touch and what I just did. This was me being nice to you and I was getting a taste of the 2 million pussy and I'm going to enjoy it "

Him:" I hope to God that the day when you learn the truth and realise what wrongs you have done to me, you will regret it".

He doesn't say anything but I know he wants to so he turns and faces the other way. I close my eyes and fight the tears that want to come out because I don't want to give him the satisfaction that he hurts me.... His words hurts me. I was a fool to think he would hold me and comfort me. I just feel so alone. He takes me up again in the following hours and after 3 more rounds he let's me sleep.

I wake up and it's later than I usually do and the sun is out and I'm alone in bed. I make the bed and make myself a bath because I feel so sore. I take my time and when I'm done I go to the kitchen and I can hear voices as I'm approaching, male voices and a female one.

I get to the kitchen and the first thing I see is a girl I mean woman, I think she's about the same age as I am. She's skinny and she's sitting on top of one guy and he's kissing her neck and the other one is kissing her in the lips, O wow...she's sandwiched between them and mbuso is watching them like he's enjoying the show they are putting on and I'm just shocked because I have never seen something like this live.

Me:" Good morning " I say clearing my throat and they all turn, look at me and I just there looking awkward. Mbuso stretches his hand for me to come to him and I do then he opens his legs for me to stand between them and I do.

He pulls me real close, hands around my waist and my face next to his and I can smell his coffee breath over face when he breathes and my body just melts... I don't know why. He kisses me full on the lips taking my breath away and I kiss him back and for a moment forget about the people who are watching us dead silent.

Him:" Morning sweet, did they wake you up? " He asks....concerned?

Me:" No they didn't "

Him:" Let me introduce you to the guys" he turns me around still holding me then I feel his hard dick on my ass. Did I give him a boner or he got it from watching these 3?, I don't know.

Him:" This guy sitting down is Paul and the one standing up is Mike " I look at them and see they are tall and dark skinned and almost same weight not sure but Paul has a tattoo that's visible on his neck and Mike has a little scar on his left cheek and no facial hair. So who's the girl? and Paul has the same name as my ex.

Me:" Hi I'm lungi, nice to meet you " .

The girl:" Hi lungi, I'm Gugu" She says looking at me up and down, more like sizing me up..okay.

The guys are still looking at me like who are you and where you come from then Paul stands up upruntly and Gugu almost falls but balances herself with Mike. He approaches and I don't know why but I pull back to mbuso and he holds me tight.

Paul:" So this is the secret you've been keeping " He looks at me undressing me with his eyes and that makes me feel very uncomfortable

Paul:" Are we going to share her too? " I gasp in shock and freeze. He is now just two steps away from me then he lifts his hand like he wants to touch me.

Mbuso:" Touch her and I'll chop off both your hands" He says seriously and Paul laughs.

Mike:" Come on G, we've always shared and so what's special about her other than she's very and I mean very beautiful and sexy as hell" So they share women?, does this mean they shared buhle too?

Mbuso:" Touch even one little hair on her, not only will I first chop off your hands but I'll also put a bullet between your eyes " The way he says it sounds like it isn't even him and it's so scary. I feel cold chills from the nape of my neck to my back.

Mike:" She's one of the women you always fuck, so we should also have a piece like we always do. I mean we share our girls with you so it's only fair if you do the same" Mike says getting angry and I'm getting pale from the things I'm hearing.

Mbuso:" Let it be the last time you both say something like this mike or so help me God. This is not some piece of meat like that cheap girl between the two of you that you fucked under my wife's roof. Don't ever talk about her like that. Do we understand each other?! "

Paul:" What?, your wife.... When did you get married? " He asks shocked

Mbuso:" That's none of your business, apologize to my wife and I'll tell uSiyabonga you were here. Apologize to my wife then leave" He says very angry.

Paul:" We apologize maGumede we didn't mean any disrespect. Our old friend here didn't tell us that he's married now. Please accept our apology.

Me:" I understand "

Mike:" It will never happen again. G can we talk to you? " They leave the kitchen dragging the girl behind them who gives me an evil look. Mbuso stands up behind me and kisses my cheek just as madlamini enters the kitchen greeting going to the store room.

Him:" Are you okay?" He looks concerned.

Me:" I'm okay just shocked "

Him:" What shocked you? "

Me:" The things they said and how you reacted towards me in front of them. I thought..... "

Him:" My private life is my business and I don't want them in my business and you're my business. The other things they said about me are not your concert" He turns me to face him.

Me:" Why did you pretend to care about me and act like that in front of them? " One minute he's kind and the next he's as cold as ice.

Him:" Oh but I do care about you, because you're worth 2milllion and so I have to look after my investment. When we're alone, you are the girl that stole from me but in front of other people we are a married couple who's deeply in love with each other. Do we understand each other sweet? "

Me:" I don't want all of this mbuso.let me go or let me find work and I'll pay you back"

Him:" That's not how it works here. I make the rules and if I say jump, you ask how high. I have to get all my money worth. You do as I say or there'll be he'll to pay sweet...don't try me ".

Me:" Please.... " My tears fall and now I know that I'm a prisoner here and there's nothing I can do.

Him:" You won't work ever. The only work you'll be doing is following my instructions doing as I say. I'll be back, we have something to talk about" He kisses me on the mouth then leave.

I think about running away but where will I go coz I know he'll find me but why isn't he searching for her?....I sit down and cover my face.

Madlamini:" Madam are you okay? "

Me:" I'm okay ma, I didn't sleep well ".

Her:" Let me make you some breakfast because the visitors finished it all and you'll feel better afterwards but here's some rooibos tea "

Me:" Thanks ma" I drink it

Me:" I'm going to lay down. I'll have breakfast a little later "

Her:" Ok madam, do you want me to wake you? "

Me:" No ma. Have your breakfast and do what you usually do" She nods then I leave and hear voices then his voice in the study and he sounds very angry. I don't listen but go to our bedroom and sleep.

I feel kisses on my face, neck and hands on my boobs then stomach.... Oh no I'm still sore.

Me:" Mbuso....im still sore "

Him:"shhhh I'll be gentle "

Me:"you were rough before "

Him:" Let me make it better then "

Me:" But I.... " I don't get to finish as he undresses me then I noticed he's naked too. He looks at me then separates my legs with his shoulders and then buries his whole face and muffs me like crazy, his tongue on my nub biting and sucking it. I moan and hold his head, move my hips and ride his face.

My back arching now and again and hearing him groan drives me crazy and I come all over his face with my body shaking. He muffs me till I come down then he turns me to lie on my side, lifts my left leg up holds me tight to him then buries all of himself deep in me and I cry out in pain and pleasure. He doesn't give me time to adjust to him inside me and starts to fuck me hard and I'm griping the duvet so tight coz he's not having mercy on me.

Me:" Aaahhhh...be...gentle..." He slows down then pulls out. I'm in my back now and he's between my thighs. He inserts his dick and looks at the parts that are now connecting us again then lifts his head and looks at me then puts his whole body on top of mine then his hands on my afro grip me tight. He kisses me then fucks me hard with long deep strokes and I feel like my womb is going to shift

Him:"ah fuck!, you feel amazing sweet... Your skin, the way you feel and taste how you fit me me perfectly...ah fuck! "
He says that getting rough with every stroke he gives me and I start to cry coz now I'm not enjoying it.

Him:" Ssshhh we don't want madlamini to hear us now, do we sweet " He says muffing my cries with his kisses. He's groaning and moaning like he's eating one of the most amazing things he's never tasted he then moves my legs to his shoulders and his hands to my waist.

Him:" Wrap your legs around dmy neck" I do and he gets deeper.

Me:" Mbuso.....ah, you're too deep" I don't if that excites him but he puts his face on my neck and bite me, hands on my ass, nails digging on my skin then rubs my clit and I build up and moan.

Him:" You taste so good and I can't enough of your lovely pussy and it's all mine" He rubs, pinches then rubs my clit again and I'm so wet.

I feel my orgasm coming so I untangle my legs on his shoulders then he streches my legs far apart and bangs into me. We're both so sweaty, my skin hot and dripping of sweat. He pinches my clit lightly then softly slaps it 3 more times and rubs it and I come hard screaming his name.

Him:" Fuck baby milk that dick with your greedy cunt...yes....oh shiiiiit...oh fuck! " He climaxes after me then he falls on top of me then says something but I don't hear him coz he has fucked me back to sleep.

Something is burning my skin so I open my eyes and it's the sun shining on my face. I turn and I'm sore between my legs and they are stiff. I hear clicking sounds and look on my right and see mbuso on his laptop typing fast and I can't stand the site of him. I get up groan and he looks at me.

Him:" You look thoroughly fucked and it suits you" I ignore him, go to the bathroom and shower quickly, come back and find him still on the bed typing.

Him:" We need to talk. Sit. "

Me:" Can we talk later because I'm hungry

Him:" I wasn't asking. You'll eat when we're done talking " I sit my ass down.

Me:"I'm listening "

Him:" Let me tell you something about me. I make the rules and everyone follows them. Everyone lungi. No one disagrees with me or say no to me" Ok he's scaring me

Him:" Rule number1: Anytime I call you pick up the phone. It doesn't matter where you are or what you're doing or what time it is "

" Number 2: Thomas is your driver to take you anywhere you want to go. You do not take an Uber or taxi. If you give Thomas problems you'll deal with me"

"Number 3: you won't discuss what happens here in this house with my family, your brother, your cousin and my mother...especially her"

" Number 4: I will continue to do my business as I please and you won't question. Just accept it "

" Number 5: I will have you whenever and wherever I want and you won't refuse me. We will play the perfect happy couple around everyone and especially my parents so they can see how madly in love we are with each other " Im sitting here listening to this man telling me about his stupid rules that I have to follow. Why should we pretend?, it's not like it's ever going to happen....right?. I hate what he's doing to me.

Him:" And lastly lungi you do not ever question me, not follow my rules or anything that I tell you to do and you will never ever in your life disrespect me in front of anyone or even me here. You will respect me and I demand it. You hear me? " He says seriously.

This man who's sitting in the bed Indian style like he's going to pray is scary. The way he talks to me is very cold and it sends chills down my spine. I realise that fighting him is not going to change his mind to believe me. I just have to accept that this is my reality and I'll have to pay for her debts.....thats what family does right?, we protect each other and sometimes that means taking the blame and fall for someone.

Me:" I hear you. I'll follow your rules " He seems a bit shocked but quickly masks it.

Him:" Good. Now that is out of the way let's talk about the money you say you didn't steal"

Me:" Mbuso.... "

Him:" I have the proof lungi. Here " He gives me the his laptop and the first thing I see is my bank account statement. I look closely and it is my bank account and statements some going back to last year. My emails, my text messages between buhle and I from my phone... But how no! . There are videos of me going to the bank alone and in some I'm with buhle. Videos and videos, many emails talking, asking her how far she is with forgering the documents, transactions from my back account from R50k cash to hundreds of thousands. Everything in there points to me. But it wasn't me.... How did she do it?.

I can't believe it. Everytime she asked me to accompany her to the bank to withdraw money her boyfriend sent so she could buy herself clothes and food?, and.... How did she get hold of my phone my bank pin because I've never told her.... How?.

Mbuso is watching me as I'm going through everything and I feel numb. I feel sick... I want to vomit it I can't move my legs. I'm shocked, of all the things have she has done to me or I thought she's capable of doing, this wasn't one of them. I close the laptop and slowly get off the bed then run to the bathroom and vomit only water coz I haven't had anything to eat. I get up, brush my teeth and leave the bathroom and find mbuso sitting at the edge of the bed. I stand the and look at him and I'm so scared.

Him:" You still denying it? " I wrap my arms around myself and look down. I shake my head no and he stands so fats I almost fall on my ass. he walks slowly towards me and I take a step back until he has backed me against the wall.

Him:" Uthini? " ( what did you say? ) He's angry

Me:" I'm....I'm not denying it "

Him:" I want you to say it. Say what you did! " He roars angry

Me:" I...we stole your money" I choke up

Him:" Damn you lungi! , fucking damn you! " He does the unthinkable and warps his hand around my throat choking me and I cry and hold his hand and try to pull his hand off my throat but I can't.

Me:" You're... Kill... Killing me" I say gasping for air then he lifts his hand and forms a fist and I scream and cover my face thinking he's going to punch me but he punches the wall next toy face and I hear bones craking and I swear I peed on myself a little. He let's go and I fall down and cry hysterically.

Him:" Fuuuck" He roars then leaves the bedroom banging the door and I wrap my arms tightly around my legs crying.

Who is this man that buhle stole his money from because I doubt they were lovers. He doesn't look like a man who's heart is broken but a man who wants Revenge. Blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 151 21
This story is about a couple with two different cultures coming together for the first time.
104K 6.6K 48
When your husband tells you that she has met someone else and wants to marry her. What would you do? Stay still and see what Noxolo would do.
6.1K 327 35
They thought they could pull me down but they couldn't. They thought they will have the last laugh but who is having the last laugh now
68.2K 4.8K 92
A random story. Hope you enjoy!