UMSHADO

Von VanRahdBooks

A story about a woman who finds herself in a situation she never expected and it changes her whole life forev... Mehr

CHAPTER 1.
CHAPTER 2.
CHAPTER 3.
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15.
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21.
CHAPTER 22.
CHAPTER 23.
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26.
CHAPTER 27.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 27.
CHAPTER 28.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 28.
CHAPTER 29.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 29.
CHAPTER 30.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 32.
CHAPTER 33
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 33.
CHAPTER 34.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 34.
CHAPTER 35.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 35.
CHAPTER 36.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 36.
CHAPTER 37.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 38.
CHAPTER 39.
Continual of Chapter 39.
CHAPTER 40
Continual Of Chapter 40
CHAPTER 41
Continual Of Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Continual of Chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
Continual Of Chapter 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
Continual Of Chapter 45
CHAPTER 46
Continual Of Chapter 46
CHAPTER 47
Continual Of Chapter 47
CHAPTER 48
Continual of Chapter 48
CHAPTER 49
Continual of Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
Author's Note.
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 5.

4.6K 242 10
Von VanRahdBooks

CHAPTER 5.

His back is full of scratches....nail scratches that can you only get from a woman who has long nails during sex...oh wow I did suspect but seeing the evidence that he came home late because he was fucking someone...kinda hurt a little. Here I am married to him, my life has changed but for him it seems as if nothing has changed on his side.

He plates for himself, sits down, eats and totally ignores me. I guess that kiss was for show. I make an orange juice, have scrambled eggs, bacon, bread and eat. The same door we came in yesterday opens then I see his brothers and parents walking in. I get up so fast from the chair the realize my head is not covered but at least I'm wearing a dress...it should count for something.

Me:" Good morning baba nomama, sanibonani bobhuti" The brothers greet back

Father in-laws:" Makoti wami omuhle unjani" ( my beautiful makoti how are you)
Me:" Ngiyaphila baba wena? " ( I'm good dad and you)

Him:" I will be once I eat"

Mother in-law:" Your dad is always grumpy in the morning. How are you makoti, we thought you might be still sleeping " She comes and hugs me and hugs mbuso too and they all sit down.

Me:" I was hungry ma that's why I woke up early " Well it is the truth and I also didn't want mbuso to wake up before me. Mbuso, his dad and brothers talk about work. I take the dishes and put them in front of everyone.

Me:" What can I dish up for you baba?"

Him:" Everything that's here makoti" I do

MaGumede:" I'll dish for myself, sit down makoti and these two will dish for themselves " I sit down and we eat.

Mbuso:" Baba I thought I asked you to give us space but you're all here, why?" The whole table gets quiet

Gumede:" We're all here because I wanted to talk to you about something before we leave for Cape Town with your mom. We're taking a mini holiday and mbuso you will not tell me when or when not can I come to my sons house siyezwana?! "

Mbuso:" Yebo baba, I was just asking " He says then stands up, turns his back and goes to open the fridge and everyone's eyes are on his back then his brothers look at me like oh I know what you did last night, his mom gasps and his dad looks at me.... Looks at my hands especially my nails and I know he knows. I quickly put then on my lap under the table and look down. I can feel my face heating up turning red because of the embarrassment. Mbuso pours himself some apple juice and notices that everyone is silent watching him. He sits down slowly looking at his dad then at his brothers who are laughing.

Him:" What are you two clowns laughing at " It's either mbuso doesn't know what his back looks like, or may be he forgot or he simply doesn't care.

Gumede:" My daughter in-law, did you sleep well last night" Oh God

Me:"I did baba"

Gumede:" Hmmm. Can you please pour me coffee" What?, I stand up and take the fresh brewing coffee from the machine and pour it for him. I'm standing next to him and he's looking at my hands.... Oh mbuso!

Gumede:" Add the creamer only 2 teaspoons " I add and stir. Iook at mbuso and he looks confused at his dad and his mom continues to drink her tea looking down.

Me:" Can I be excused? "

Gumede:" Sit down and finish your breakfast" This man's big voice is so scary. I sit my ass down.

Mbuso:" Baba is something wrong....did lungi do something wrong? " His mother shakes her head looking at him

Her:" You are a very smart man but sometimes you can be stupid mbuso yoh! "

Him:" Aw ma what did I do now?" He forgot

Gumede:" You really don't know or you're just disrespecting us here... Especially your wife? "

Mbuso:" What?, I really don't know what you're talking about and disrespect her how? " His voice starts to get loud

Gumede:" Is that how now you talk to me mbuso?, raise your voice ever at me again and I'll punch you until you get your senses back" He's as cool as a cucumber but his voice carries so much authority

Mbuso:"I'm sorry baba it will never happen again but I still don't know what wrong I did"

Gumede:" Did you share the same with your wife last night? " group open us and swallow me.

Mbuso:" With all due respect dad I cannot answer that"

Gumede:" Thought as much, well answer me this. Is she the one who put those scratches on your back? " Mbuso's face goes all white then he looks at his mom, brothers then me and I look down. He stands next to the fridge turns his body and sees his reflection and he says fuck softly. I go to "our" bedroom and look for his T-shirt in the closet, come back with it and I give it to him and he takes it, wears it and sits down with his head bowed down. I would think he is ashamed but hey I don't know this man.

Gumede:" What time did he come back lungi? and one thing you should know about your father in law is you do not lie to me. We do not lie in this family we always tell the truth no matter what, do you hear me" First time I hear my father in law call me by my name.

Me:" I hear you baba " I look at mbuso and he looks so guilty, sitting there like a school boy getting reprimanded by his parents.

Gumede:" When did he come home last night? "To lie or not to lie

Me:" I was asleep by the time he came back but I woke up when I heard the shower was on and I looked at the clock and it was 3 am"

Gumede:" So the moment you landed and got home, you left your wife all alone in this house and left to do disgusting things.....while you were supposed to be here comforting her but you were out making some woman who's not your wife screaming your name mbuso!. At 3 am that's when a married man comes home? "

Mbuso:" It won't happen again baba. I'm sorry "

Gumede:" The very first day you got married, you left your wife to go and cheat? "

Mbuso:" I didn't cheat on her. We don't have that kind of relationship "

MaGumede:" You know I can just slap you right now mbuso. Wasn't it you who said you need time to get to know each other?....or you were talking about sleeping with those cheap women you always sleep with yeh?....talk man! "

Mbuso:" But mo. .... "

MaGumede:" Don't mom me man!. You are a married man now mbuso grow up. Forget about your bachelor days they are gone. Focus on your wife here or else you'll lose one of the best things that has happened in your life. Having her as your wife is good for you, you might not see it but I know it mbuso because I'm your mother. Change your ways or let this poor girl go because she has been put through enough for something she didn't do or asked to be part of. Do right by her. Lungi let's go upstairs " His mom doesn't wait for him to answer. She dropped all of that on him...I wonder what his dad is going to say. We leave the men in the kitchen.

Ma:" Did he show you around the house? "
Me:" No ma, he was going to show me today" I lie. The whole house has 8 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, ours has a beautiful verander, private lounge for what kodwa yoh, cold room, pantry room, laundry room, gym, sitting, dining room that leads to the kitchen then basement has a very cosy almost intimate like cinema room and garages outside, 2 cottages of which one of then maGumede says it's for security.

Me:" It's a very beautiful house ma"

Ma:" And I hope you'll turn it into a home " I look down

Her:" I wanted to talk with you so let's sit " We sit at the sitting room

Me:" Ok ma"

Her:" I know you didn't choose this and to be here and it's okay to feel angry and hurt. I'm sorry you were dragged into this without anyone considering your feelings and it was not fair from all of us" I tear up.

Her:" I wish I can say all the things that will make all of this okay but I what I know is mbuso could've have walked away when he found out what your sister did but he didn't because he saw you and knew there was something about you and he wanted that for himself. We were shocked as you were when he told us that you'll be the one who'll take your sister's place"

Her:" We may not know what his reasons are and if or maybe he's just being a selfish man and men can be very selfish lungi. What he did last night was not right at all and he owes you an apology I know you're good for him and you're exactly what he needs in his life. What am trying to say lungi is give this a chance my child. Show umbuso the way and let him into your heart and I promise you, you won't regret it ".

Me:" I don't know how to do that ma. It's really hard and I didn't ask for all of this " I'm crying

Her:" Ssshhh I know it's hard and I'm sorry baby. It's going to be okay" She hugs me comforting me and I ask myself again, why couldn't my mother be like this but I'm glad I have found another mother. Even though she's my in-law she seems like she is a very carrying and loving woman and I'm glad to have a part of that.

Her:" Everything is going to work out, just give it time. Ubaba is talking with your husband and I'm sure he'll get through him and hell change his ways and if not, I'm just a phone call away. You call me anytime you hear me? "

Me:" I will ma. Thank you" She smiles.

Her:" You really are a beautiful woman lungi and you are going to make my son really happy and he won't know what hit him. Between the two of us I'm glad it's you and not your sister " Heh I look at her shocked.

Her:" I always knew they weren't going to last. Don't look at me like that. . . . Look at how red you are... Go wash your face. You'll find me in the kitchen, I'm sure my husband is ready to go" She smiles

Me:" Thank you again ma. I needed to hear that"

Her:" Remember that I'm always here for both of you. Marriage is hard lungi and you are going to need all the support you can get and unfortunately for you it's going to be that much harder but I know you can do it and pull through. The first year of marriage is always hard but after that everything gets betterand bearable.

Me:" Yes ma" She stands up and leaves. I go to our bedroom and wash my face quickly then look at the mirror and you can tell I've been crying and I look like a mess. I go down stairs and I find his family about to leave.

Gumede:" My daughter, your husband has something to say" I look at mbuso then he comes stands next to me and takes my hands in his.

Him:" I'm sorry for what I did and it will never happen again. Will you forgive me? " I look at this man and wonder if he's doing it just for show in front of his parents or he really means it.

Me:"I forgive you"

Him:" Thank you"

Gumede:" It's time for us to go. You two take care of each other with love and respect. We will see you soon and you boys give them space" They agree.

I hug my mother in law and his brothers and surprisingly my father in law hugs me too then they leave. It's just the two of us again....well and madlamini too.

Mbuso:" Why didn't you tell me I had scratches on my back? "

Me:" Why?... I'm not the one who put them there" I go to the kitchen to clean up but find madlamini has already cleaned so I go upstairs and he follows me

Mbuso:" Don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you! "

Me:" You don't get to tell me what to do or what not. I want to sleep in a separate bedroom "

Him:" I'm the man of this house and you'll do as I say" Huh this man... What year does he think this is?

Me:" Ok man of the house I want my own bedroom and privacy"

Him:"why that bed is big enough for the both of us "

Me:"I want my own bedroom so I won't hear or see and smell you, smelling like your girlfriend and coming back at 3 am that's why "

Him;" You are my wife on paper only. Don't you dare start acting like we have a relationship because we will not. I will do as I please as I have been doing before you " That hurt... Like really hurt me.

Me:" Then why am I here... Why did you marry me?! " I scream at him

Him:" To pay for you and your sisters sins and to make sure that she's going to pay, I'm going to make your life as miserable as I can "

Me:" What?, I never did anything bad to you. I didn't even know you or even know about you until she came home and said some man she's seeing wants to marry her. Why are you punishing me for her running away and getting pregnant by someone else".

Him:" Stop lying because you knew and helped her. You both stole my 2million Rands!....where is my money!?"

Me:" What?, 2 million rands?... Me and my sister stole 2 million rands from you?, that's crazy. I don't even have half of that kind of money and I would never do something like that because I'm not a thief. You can check my bank account and you'll see just how much I have ". I'm so in shock, I'm literally shaking and so I sit on the bed hands on my head.

Him:" You such a good actress you know....the way you played my mom acting hurt and all while you knew it was just an act "

Me:" It is not an act. I am hurt by all of this "

Him:" Just fucken stop it because I have proof!"

Me:" What proof?...whatever proof you think you have on me is not real or true " He laughs

Him:" Of both of you planning the whole thing and sweetheart you are going to pay. You won't sleep in a separate bedroom and you better get used to it because we are going to share that bed everyday and do what married do... I'm going to have you soon" I feel sick to my stomach, how can a person be this cold and heartless

Me:" I did nothing of such... I did not steal your money! "

Him:" You think I'm stupid neh, that I wouldn't investigate and I'm making all of this up?... Don't you dare patronize! "

Me:" I hate you mbuso, I hate you!, I hate you! " I scream at him and he laughs

Him:" The feeling is mutual. You messed with the wrong man sweetheart " He then goes to the bathroom not closing the door and showers. How did my life get to be this complicated, I don't know anything about the 2 million rands Jesus!. What did buhle do with this man's money and somehow involve me. I take my phone and go down stairs passing madlamini carrying fresh clean laundry.

Me:" Ma about what I said earlier about mbuso's laundry, you can wash it and clean the room and cook breakfast and lunch. I'll just cook dinner "

Her:" Ok madam" She takes out a handkerchief and gives it to me with pity on her face and I take it.

Me:" Thank you madlamini " I quickly leave before she asks me questions I have no answers to. Don't get me wrong she sounds like a sweet woman but I don't want her in my business because she'll start getting involved and forget she's here to make things much better for mbuso. I go to the cinema and switch off the lights and sit in the dark. I like being in the dark coz I'm hidden. No one can see me, hurt me and it makes me feel invisible. I try to call buhle but as always her number is on voice mail and I live a bunch of messages and the last one I leave has me screaming at her and crying. I continue to cry uncontrollable and end up falling asleep in there.

The smell of cooked meat wakes me up, my body is so stiff. I make my way upstairs and go to our bedroom and take all of my clothes from the closet to the other bedroom and put them in the closet since it's going to be my bedroom from now on and I don't care what he said. He's not here in the house, he must have went somewhere. I take a hot bath and take my time and when I'm done I go to the kitchen and find madlamini almost done with cooking. I look at the time and it's 2pm.

Me:" It smells amazing in here ma" She smiles

Her:" Thank you madam"

Me:" So much food for just 2 people "

Her:" Sir said he's going to come with some people so I must cook more food " I nod. I'm going to stay in my bedroom because I don't want to disturb him and his friends. I eat my lunch then head to my bedroom and go through my phone.

No messages from sims or my brother and well my parents won't bother calling me. I must call them which reminds me, I get on my laptop and type a resignation letter with immediate effect to my employer. They didn't think about my life, my job and my friends well the only friend I have is my cousin sims but still. Everyone I know is there and everything I've known in my life is all the way in Mpumalanga and I know absolutely no one here. Ive been to Joburg many times and I know where the malls are and so I decide to go there.

I download the Uber app and quickly change before mbuso comes back, take my bag and request for one while I'm waiting and it says it's 5 minutes away.

Me:" Ma?...when did he say you can knock off since he's having a party? "

Her:" After I have prepared everything "

Me:" How far are you? "

Her:" I'm almost done madam"

Me:" Ok after you're done please go home because it's almost winter and it gets dark quickly and I want you home safe. From now on you'll knock off at 4pm and on the weekends your off" My Uber driver is here

Her:"oh thank you very much madam" She's happy with that decision

Me:" Ok ma " Then I leave and head straight to the mall of Africa I mean where else. I spend my whole day there and window shop then decide to go get something to eat at the steakhouse because I just love my meat and order a glass of wine and have a lovely dinner.

I go watch John wick movie and by the time it's done 22:30pm then head home to face my fucked up life. There are many cars parked outside and the music is too loud. Gosh I hope I'll be able to sleep. The security stop the Uber driver and when they see it's me they tell him to drop me off here and he agrees and leaves. I see a car coming then frank pulls up and opens the door for me and I get in.

Me:" Good evening Frank"

Hi:" Evening madam" We drive in and I prepare myself for what I'm about to face. I get off the car and open the door and there are so many people there and the woman or girls almost a of them are half naked. I get curious looks like who's this girl that didn't get the memo because I'm just wearing jeans and a sweater. There's even a DJ playing, no wonder it's so noisy and it looks like I'm inside a club but I'm in this house... My house?.

I pass people making my way upstairs but then I see mbuso with this girl who has her arms wrapped around him and talking to him and he's looking at her smiling then he turns and sees that it's me then his face gets filled with rage. He pushes the girl off of him and walks towards me and I don't know why I do it but I run upstairs knocking off some people but I don't care then get to my bedroom and lock the door. Mbuso has this scary thing about him that freaks me out... His aura nje scares me to death.

Him:" Open this door right now lungi! " His banging the door and I keep quiet

Him:" Open this fucken door right now! " He's getting angry

Me:" Mbuso please, I had a long day and I just want to sleep. Go to your party and leave me alone ".

Him:" Who told you to come here?...fuck off and wait for me down stairs" He says to someone and I bet it's that girl. He gets quiet for a few minutes then I see the door handle turn and the door opens. He closes it behind him and and stands there looking at me shaking

Him:" Where were you?. Who told you, you can leave this house and who gave you that permission? " He asks coming to where I'm standing now next to the dressing table

Me:" I don't need permission from you to go anywhere "

Him:" You forget that I own you until I say otherwise. So dear wife I own everything and I mean every little thing about you is under my command and you will do everything I say"

Me:" Please mbuso I don't want this. I want to go home and back to my life. Please I didn't do anything to you. I never stole from you " I tear up

Him:" The sooner you understand that You. Are. Not. Going. Anywhere, the sooner you'll get used to it and those crocodile tears don't move me so they won't work on me. You stole my money and I'll show you the proof" He thinks I'm pretending that my tears are fake... Why did buhle steal this man's money that I'm paying for right now?.... I hate her!

Me:" Please just go. I want to sleep" There's no use fighting it. This is my reality and I have to accept it.

Him:" You didn't answer my question " He says getting closer

Me:" I went to the mall, I just wanted to get out of this house "

Him:" Look at me everytime when you're talking with me understand? " I nod and he raises his eyebrow

Me:" I understand "

Him:" You'll have a driver tomorrow who'll take you anywhere you want to go. Wherever you go he goes with you. If I ever find out that you went somewhere without him there'll be hell to pay, do you understand me?! "

Me:" Yes" I wipe the tears off my face and look at him

Him:" Why did you move your things out of our bedroom? "

Me:" That's not our bedroom mbuso it's yours. I just want my privacy that's why I moved "

Him:" Your privacy huh?, what about my privacy that you invaded when you stole my freaking money?...you've got some nerve talking about privacy " He says so calm like it's nothing to him. Someone knocks on the door and goes to it and opens it just a little

Him:" Fuck off Mel I'm busy" And closes the door on the persons face

Me:" I didn't steal.... "

Him:" Shut the fuck up!. I don't want to hear it. I better find you in that bedroom when I come back or you'll know me" He then leaves and I sit own a little then leave to his bedroom.

I take off my clothes and get into the shower and make the water hot and get under it and scrub, scrub, scrub myself until my skin gets red and start to hurt but I don't leave. I'm used to people being hard and hating on me meaning my mom, dad and sister and I've learned to deal with it and leave with it but what they did this time and mbuso treating this way is all too much and I don't think I can take it anymore. I can take so much as a person but with mbuso is whole entire different level because I think he's the one who's finally going to break me coz I feel like I'm near that point. I get out, drink headache pills, brush my teeth, wear pj's then get in bed and sleep.

Very loud moaning and groaning sounds wake me up. The house is quite and I think the party is over but I guess its not over for some people who are having loud sex and I think it's mbuso and that girl.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

51.1K 2.3K 102
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what happens, your family abandons you and all...
5.7K 368 23
Lerato's childhood crush is back in the country. He treated her like a sister when they were kids; hopeful now that they are older he will see her in...
47.4K 1.8K 33
When a normal young woman living in Durban who works an ordinary job and lives a normal life meets a handsome young man who is the next king in a lin...
92.4K 5.4K 58
A Twenty something Bafokeng princess meets Thirty something Zulu prince at the alter with nothing but, regret, agony and a need to escape, will their...