Snooks || HIATUS

By asimpforfelix

I grabbed his chin making him look at me, "but i love you dearly.." He bit the inside of his cheek, "Oh how... More

Just some info
i. A visit to Riddle's home
ii. Hogwarts
iii. What house?
iv. Leaving so soon?
v. ๐‘‡๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก
vi. Cowards!
Goblet of fire
vii. Four champions
Notice!
viii. Harry Potter
ix. ๐น๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜
xi. A ball
xii. I was waiting on you
Note*
xiii. ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜
xiv. Don't get yourself involved
xv. Changes
xvi. Disrespect on his name
xvii. ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜
xviii. She took over
xix. Blood
0. Order of the Phoenix
1. Who is she?
Important
2. Mother
3. Mission: Escort Harry
4. Out burst
5. Skateboarding
6. Anonymous Letter
7. I am Tiana Riddle
8. Fix of that attitude
9. Goodbye my dear friend
Quick little note
10. Rage
11. Me
12. Not quite returning yet
13. Kill
14. Preparing for the ministry battle
15. Hold back
Cero. Halfblood Prince
Uno. Train Ride
Whispers
20k!!! WTFFFF
Dos. Sorting
Tres. Potions
Quattro: Anything for you
Cinco. Monster
Seis. Baby
Siete. Invite
Ocho. Slug Club Dinner
Nueve. Defense against the dark arts
Diez. Gaunt house
Once. Death
Doce.Ride back home
Trece: Ride back home II
Kristina Anderson Grindelwald

x. Late night with a hufflepuff

1.1K 31 13
By asimpforfelix

No gif for this chapter //

I was wandering down the corridors as I always did when I heard a commotion in one of the higher floors, my sudden instincts told me it was the seventh floor and so I went up and of course I was right as I saw Draco far off into the hall.

He looked frustrated and I was about to call out to him when I saw a certain someone walk out of the room of requirements.

What was Draco and Snape doing here?

But it seemed as if they knew each other's presences as they became talking.

Wanting to hear what it was I leaned closer and managed to hear whispers.

"My dad heard that.....was back....I don't....what if....yes it hasn't been..." Was what I heard from Draco but from Snape it was almost impossible.

"Well.....i'm not quite sure....." That was the only I could hear before my clumsy self tripped on my own foot sending me straight towards a bench which I could have sworn was never there.

Cursing I hid in the shadows and watched as Snape looked alarmed and walked towards where I was, looking around for anyone but not finding anyone.

My breath was cut off in my throat when he looked directly where I stood, I prayed to Merlin he hadn't been looking at me.

Furrowing his brows he left leaving me to sigh, he bid goodbye to Draco and left.

Quickly I made my way down the opposite hallway and waited a few minutes before walking towards the room of requirements. It looked like Draco waisted no time in leaving either.

Looking around I walked into my room, but what I didn't know was that there was someone watching me from the distance.

Harry's short pov;

"I knew she was up to something.." Harry whispered as he walked back down and towards the Gryffindor common room where everyone awaited him to congratulate him.

As he was walking there though he felt a bit down, because he felt that Tiana actually wanted to be his friend.

Now back to Tiana;

Tired I made my way to my beautiful cozy bed, I didn't want to think about any Champion, relationship things anymore.

I knew Victor and I would never work and it was because of one thing, we simply loved each other as siblings. Imagine people thinking you're with your sister or brother, it's gross.

Well that and because we both have found new interests here at Hogwarts, I could tell Victor was into that Muggle-born and blimey I was into Draco.

So for that exact reason I wanted to slit Rita's throat when she mentioned Victor and I- IN A RELATIONSHIP! And in front of that girl!

Letting out a frustrated groan I jumped into the bed, like a starfish I spread out my arms and legs.

"Who know being Tiana Riddle would be this hard?"

The door opened and I quickly scrambled up from the bed and grabbed the sheets, even though I wasn't naked or anything.

"What are you doing here!" I yelled my face flushed red.

Cedric's face was red as he blinked and began stuttering, might I add was far worse than when I did.

"I- I- D-d-didn't! I- I thought- I thought n-no one w-was h-here!" He said covering his face.

I lowered my sheets a little and stared at him, "How'd you get in!"

Still covering his eyes he began shaking a little, "T-there w-was a- a door! A door- it-it was there! On the wall! I- I've never seen it there so I- I j-just opened it! I-i'm sorry!"

Now completely uncovering myself I stood up and walked over to him, my brows furrowed and my mind confused. The door was still there? I thought it only appeared to those who wished of anything! Not to others! Let alone someone who wasn't intending in coming in!

"The door? You saw it? How on merlins beard did the door just- appear let alone to someone like you!" I murmured the last few bits.

"U-um i'm not too sure..."

"Oh you can look now, I was never naked you know." I said looking away, my face still a little pink.

"Oh r-right!" He said scratching the back of his neck, his eyes traveling around the room.

"What even is this place?"

"Looks like a home doesn't it?"

"It does, a lovely one too." He smiled

Now feeling prideful I smirked, "It's my room!"

"Your room- but don't you sleep- in the- in the Slytherin common room?" He said incredibly confused

"Well no. Now that I think of it I seemed like a spoiled brat because Dumbledore allowed me to have this room." I frowned going to the fridge.

"But I mean- this room isn't much, like its just ONE thing I have that you guys don't. And you sleep with "friends" so it's like a sleepover everyday." I began ranting not really caring if he was listening.

"Plus you guys have been here for a long time, if you didn't like sleeping with other people you could've just complained a longgggg time ago! And it's like really not something bad! But I wouldn't trade my room for those dorms you guys sleep in either." I began looking through the fridge and found a chocolate cake.

I took it out and grabbed a spoon before closing the fridge with my foot, the smacking sound loud and clear throughout the room.

"Cake?" I asked him as he shook his head and I shrugged.

"More for me then."

I sat down on the coach as he awkwardly stood there, I sighed. "Well are you gonna stand there like some stupid bitch or are you gonna sit down? Because honestly I could care less of what you do-"

He sat down, his body visibly stiff. The atmosphere in the room was changing and I didn't like it one bit, that and the strange looks I was receiving from him, it looked like he was having a stroke.

"Social Butterfly?"

"Social- Butterfly? W-what?"

My eyes widened and he shrunk back into the couch as I gave him an incredulous look, "Social Butterfly! You know...that one bitch who can talk and knows everyone..? It's a muggle term and dear me did they use it a lot in North America."

"O-oh." He said sheepishly looking down at his lap.

It was silent for a moment before he spoke again, "I- I thought you went to Durmstrang? How come you were in North America?"

"Oh I went for a trip one time, I was searching for a...relative of mine."

I looked straight ahead, not bothering to see how he would react to my response. "I don't like Hufflepuffs."

"I-"

I cut him off, "Yet here I am talking to one, let alone one in my room late at night which-" I breathed out a laugh. "I find really ironic."

He straightened up a bit as I laughed again, "It- it was my, honest mistake for coming inside. I- I didn't know it was your room. As you said- it's really late so I should leave.."

He stood up and I grabbed his wrist, stopping him. "H-hey, you never really said why you were around here in the first place."

He paused, slowly zoning out and into his own little world. It was silent for a moment before he slowly started blinking and bringing himself back.

"I was going to have a late night date but she didn't show up."

I blinked before realizing he was bummed when he got here, and yet I didn't bother asking him anything and began ranting.

I should apologize right? Yes, yes you should Tiana, it's a way to communicate with other people and try to sympathize with them.

"I-I'm sorry?" I cringed as it turned out to come out as a question rather than a statement.

"It's- it's fine."

I nodded and let go of his wrist, he opened the door and I remembered something.

"Cedric?"

"Yes?"

"Don't tell anyone about this."

"I won't." 

Relief washed through my face, I didn't really want rumors going around about a certain Hufflepuff and Slytherin sneaking around.

——————

I hurried down the stairs and to the great hall, my tie was loose and my hair was thrown into a messy ponytail, I woke up 7 minutes late and was hoping breakfast was still an option at this time.

"Merlin woman! You're going to pass out if you keep running around." Blaise said as we met at the doors.

"Yeah well I'll probably die from being scolded all the time for being late."

We both walked in and took our usual seats, I sat on Blaise's right and Daphne set on his left. From the time I've been around this group I noticed that they both have something going on.

Draco sat directly across from me, Pansy on his left with Goyle on his right.

I looked down at the other end of the table where Victor and the rest of the boys sat, I don't know what he told them to get them to sit apart from me this morning but I could feel the emptiness. It was awful.

"Friend problems with Victor Krum aye?" Blaise piped up and I nodded looking down at my lap.

"Yeah I guess you could say that."

"Well you have another problem." Draco mumbled

"What?"

"The filthy Hufflepuff is staring at you."

My eyes went straight to the Hufflepuff table and I looked around until my eyes landed on a certain Hufflepuff.

"Oh. "

"I mean I don't blame him, who wouldn't stare at someone as beautiful as Tiana!" Pansy gushed as she grabbed both my hands.

I smiled, "Thank you Pansy."

"Oh why you're welcome your majesty!" She teasingly tipped her head down while the rest of us laughed.

I looked back at Cedric to see him staring at me, I gave him a little smile and he flushed red and turned back to his friends.

Draco seemed to have noticed this because he began scowling at me while I grinned.

"Potters also staring at you." Blaise said and I almost felt like sinking and turning into the bench we were sitting on.

Surely enough we all turned our heads towards the Gryffindor table and Harry was in fact staring at me, it seemed like he hadn't even noticed the fact that all of us were staring at him and not just me.

I watched as he brought a cup of pumpkin juice to his mouth and I smiled at him causing him to grin which made all of his juice go down his chin, I laughed at him and he turned beat red.

He diverted his eyes to a girl who sat in the Ravenclaw table and I narrowed mine. She was glaring at me, it wasn't even a scary glare it looked more like a stare than anything else. I raised a brow, lifted my glass and made a "cheers" to her before drinking it. My lips formed into a smile when she began staring at me harder.

A snake, a lion and a badger....

They were all mine. I would make sure of it.

When it's time, I will burn them all.

Too bad the little badger won't be here much longer than I wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 87.1K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
65K 2.2K 76
โš ๏ธUNDER EDITING/REVISIONโš ๏ธ (Still available to read) "There's no way that boy could ever feel love..." Hermione spat "I think he could...you guys j...
719K 25.3K 72
"Must be tough, everyone loves you, don't they? So goddamn perfect. They don't see it but I do, Potter. I can see straight through you." "And what do...
491K 7.1K 170
โš ๏ธsmutโš ๏ธ "She hates me. Fuck, she hates me so much it pains her. But when i'm inside her, she can't help it. She loves it, and she can't hide it from...