Snooks || HIATUS

By asimpforfelix

I grabbed his chin making him look at me, "but i love you dearly.." He bit the inside of his cheek, "Oh how... More

Just some info
i. A visit to Riddle's home
ii. Hogwarts
iii. What house?
iv. Leaving so soon?
v. ๐‘‡๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก
vi. Cowards!
Goblet of fire
vii. Four champions
Notice!
ix. ๐น๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜
x. Late night with a hufflepuff
xi. A ball
xii. I was waiting on you
Note*
xiii. ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜
xiv. Don't get yourself involved
xv. Changes
xvi. Disrespect on his name
xvii. ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜
xviii. She took over
xix. Blood
0. Order of the Phoenix
1. Who is she?
Important
2. Mother
3. Mission: Escort Harry
4. Out burst
5. Skateboarding
6. Anonymous Letter
7. I am Tiana Riddle
8. Fix of that attitude
9. Goodbye my dear friend
Quick little note
10. Rage
11. Me
12. Not quite returning yet
13. Kill
14. Preparing for the ministry battle
15. Hold back
Cero. Halfblood Prince
Uno. Train Ride
Whispers
20k!!! WTFFFF
Dos. Sorting
Tres. Potions
Quattro: Anything for you
Cinco. Monster
Seis. Baby
Siete. Invite
Ocho. Slug Club Dinner
Nueve. Defense against the dark arts
Diez. Gaunt house
Once. Death
Doce.Ride back home
Trece: Ride back home II
Kristina Anderson Grindelwald

viii. Harry Potter

1.4K 39 14
By asimpforfelix

I blinked as I looked around, I was at Hogwarts but I had no idea who I was.

"Thomas! There you are!" I looked at my right to see a panting girl, her hands on her knees as she took deep breathes.

"What is it Anderson?" The male voice sounded disinterested as I gulped.

This was my mother.

"I told you to call me Kristina, Riddle." My mothers whining voice made me frown.

She sounded very annoying.

"I prefer if we called each other by our last names."

I was my father.

"I see...anyway, walk me to potions?"

My father sighed as he stood from where he sat and walked up to where my mother was.

"Let's go." She beamed at him and latched onto his arm.

"You know, Professor Slughorn really favors you! Makes me a bit jealous seeing as you treat him better than me." My mother said as she pouted.

"It's because he's more tolerable than you." He said with no hesitation as I snickered.

He was ruthless.

"That's very rude of you to say Riddle." My mother laughed despite my fathers cold demeanor.

I sighed as a stupid alarm woke me up, I should just destroy it.

That's exactly what I did. I through it across the room and watched with satisfaction as it crushed and broke.

With that I put my uniform on, and made my way down to the great hall only to see Hermione rushing down the hall trying to get to Ron who seemed to be wanting nothing more than to get out of there.

"Ron! Ron! Wait up!" She called out but Ron seemed to not be paying any attention to her.

"Now where's that famous Potter?" I murmured.

"Is that him?" I said while looking at a slouchy looking figure walking up the stairs towards the owlery.

I sudden thought came to me and I rushed into the great hall, I conjured out a bag and four napkins. I made sure to stuff in two pieces of bread and in my hand I carried two pieces of toast with jam on them, yes I had no idea if Potter even liked jam on toast .

"Where are you going that's got you so rushed?" Draco asked and I almost dropped everything I had.

Slowly I turned around like a deer in headlights and quickly thought of something to say as an excuse. "U-Uh I was just heading down to class early you know?"

"Oh, well I guess I'll see you later." he said stuffing his hands in his pants front pockets.

"Yeah, see you later!" I ran out of the great hall and made my way up to the owlery where I knew Harry would be.

What I didn't think was that I would hear frustrated crying from the opposite way, pouting I made my way there, guess Harry would have to wait.

"Mind if I sit right next to you...?" I said to the person who sat on the floor, their knees up to their chest and their head buried inside.

I took their silence as a yes as I sat next to them. Immediately I recognized their red and gold uniform. "Gryffindor huh? well I'm definitely not going to bite you. Let me tell you something.."

"Friends aren't the shit you know. You don't need them. I say fuck them all, you made it far without them who's to say you need them to get farther?"

After a while they finally spoke up. "You're right."

My eyes widened as I realized who it was, "Harry? W-"

"If you're going to make fun of me then please do leave.."

"And why would I ever do that? Because your the doomed fourth champion?"

I scoffed, "As if, I don't need to put others down to feel good. I know my worth Potter. You should find yours."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean for goodness sake, you're THE HARRY POTTER. The chosen one. Why are you here looking like a sore loser when you could feel and be a winner. Honestly just walking down the halls feeling like you're that bitch- like your the chosen one."

I looked at him expectingly and sighed. "You're not really that confident are you?"

"Nope." He said as he looked around.

"Hmm okay, here take some toast, do you like jam on it or-?"

"Yeah that's fine." He said as he took the toast from me.

"Bread?" I said as I took it out of the bag.

"Sure." He said taking a piece.

"You know what I forgot? Drinks!" I exclaimed

I thought of two wine glasses and waved my hand and two wine glasses appeared.

"Wandless magic?!?" Harry said amazed

"Yeah, I taught myself, comes quite useful when you don't have your wand.."

"Can you teach- I mean..sorry." Harry said

I frowned, I gave him food and talked him out of being sad so why was he back to moping around?

"Say...why don't we finish our food and head down to the quidditch pitch?"

"But we have class-"

"Class? What's that?" I said grinning.

"You're like the total opposite of Hermione." He exclaimed.

"Uh yeah don't compare me to her-" I said putting my hands up when he his gaze hardened.

"Right, you're not really on talking terms but that doesn't mean you don't care for her or that Ron boy."

"Aren't you Victors friend?"

I cringed, don't get me wrong I am Victors friend but being called Victors friend and not Tiana does deflate my ego.

"Tiana. My names Tiana."

"Tiana...that's a nice name." He said slowly repeating my name over and over again.

"Thanks, how about we head out now?" I asked getting up.

"Yeah let's go."

Together we made our way out and towards the quidditch pitch.

"You know, I haven't skipped class before..."

"No fucking way!" I said, my jaw dropped. So Harry's a goody two shoes. Disappointed.

I saw the way he would flinch or cringe when I would cuss which led me to smirk.

"What?" He said nervously.

"Have you never said a bad word before..?" I said laughing a little.

"I have!" He said defensively.

"Right." I said sarcastically

"I have, i'm serious. Look..." He straightened up and  cleared his throat.

"....Sh...shit...." He stuttered.

I laughed, "Aw that's so cute!"

He turned red with embarrassment and turned back around. I feel like i'm babysitting.

"Do you play quidditch?" I asked him as he stared at me, dumbfounded for a few minutes before answering.

"Yeah, i'm actually in the Gryffindor team."

"What position do you play?"

"Seeker."

"Ahh, well I guess it does fit you...I play beater." I grinned.

He gulped. "You must have a pretty good punch then."

"Yeah, wanna see?" I said grinning and I held back my clenched fist.

"N-no I'm good.."

I pouted and put my hand down. "Well then let's head to the quidditch field already. "

We walked towards the stands and I looked around, "Hey Harry where do they place the brooms?"

Startled that I asked him something, Harry pushed his glasses back and pointed out to where what I was assuming the changing room was. "Right there, see that place, it's right outside the changing rooms- they keep the brooms outside because it's not like anyone is gonna steal the brooms."

"Perfect. "

I finally reached the top of the stands and Harry watched with a questioning look but I ignored it and began walking back.

Just as I was nearing the edge Harry spoke up, "Hey if you were going to commit you could have just told me, I don't actually want to watch you murder yourself..."

"I'm not going to commit Potter, i'm not that stupid."

I put my arms out and watched as a horror expression made its way to Harry's face as I stepped off the stands, I could feel the wind rapidly move against my body, my hair was all over the place and my robes started to hold me down.

Right then I called out, " Accio broom. "

I stuck my hand out before a broom could hit me across my face and swung myself.

I sat on it, a grin evident on my face as I made my way back to Harry.

His face went from the horrid expression to one of relief and disbelief.

He shook his head and smiled while I circled around him.

"See I told you I wouldn't commit Potter."

After that Harry and I flew for a while, he seemed happy and I was confused.

Was it really that easy to please someone?

The only person I felt any warmth to was Victor and 'our' friends.

"Hey sorry Tiana but I think we should head back now, I think it's almost lunch time."

"Yeah, you go on I'll put our brooms away."

He gave me a skeptical look but I brushed it off saying I had to go and get something from my dorm room anyway and he nodded.

"I'll see you later." I smiled

"See you later- " He paused

"Tiana? Thank you, I feel better now." He smiled

"Yeah no problem."

As soon as his back was turned my smile dropped, this task was going to be easy.

"Potters easy to please." I murmured.

"I wouldn't be so sure, he's going to find out, and i'll be the one to tell him." Hermione said

I turned so fast and gave the girl a glare, within a second I had my wand out and shouted "stupefy."
She went flying and I tsked, "We can't have a muggle born spoiling my plan now can we?"

I crouched down and withdrew her hair that covered her face. "It'd be a shame if something bad happened to you wouldn't it?" I whispered.

" Obliviate."

_______

Woohoo another chapter is out, I have another book i'm working on so please do forgive me if the updates are slower ~

Yoselin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 6.8K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
245K 6.9K 74
"What's her name?" Draco was already eager to know about the little girl, now that he found out that the child was hers, not a ward of her friend, He...
113K 3.1K 119
"๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐–๐ž'๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๏ฟฝ...
719K 25.3K 72
"Must be tough, everyone loves you, don't they? So goddamn perfect. They don't see it but I do, Potter. I can see straight through you." "And what do...