Snooks || HIATUS

By asimpforfelix

I grabbed his chin making him look at me, "but i love you dearly.." He bit the inside of his cheek, "Oh how... More

Just some info
i. A visit to Riddle's home
ii. Hogwarts
iii. What house?
iv. Leaving so soon?
vi. Cowards!
Goblet of fire
vii. Four champions
Notice!
viii. Harry Potter
ix. ๐น๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜
x. Late night with a hufflepuff
xi. A ball
xii. I was waiting on you
Note*
xiii. ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜
xiv. Don't get yourself involved
xv. Changes
xvi. Disrespect on his name
xvii. ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜
xviii. She took over
xix. Blood
0. Order of the Phoenix
1. Who is she?
Important
2. Mother
3. Mission: Escort Harry
4. Out burst
5. Skateboarding
6. Anonymous Letter
7. I am Tiana Riddle
8. Fix of that attitude
9. Goodbye my dear friend
Quick little note
10. Rage
11. Me
12. Not quite returning yet
13. Kill
14. Preparing for the ministry battle
15. Hold back
Cero. Halfblood Prince
Uno. Train Ride
Whispers
20k!!! WTFFFF
Dos. Sorting
Tres. Potions
Quattro: Anything for you
Cinco. Monster
Seis. Baby
Siete. Invite
Ocho. Slug Club Dinner
Nueve. Defense against the dark arts
Diez. Gaunt house
Once. Death
Doce.Ride back home
Trece: Ride back home II
Kristina Anderson Grindelwald

v. ๐‘‡๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก

1.8K 52 27
By asimpforfelix

No gif today :)

I woke up and checked the time on the clock, realizing it was time to get up I groaned and turned over.

My stomach growled and I sighed, my stomach really betrayed me right now.

I slid from the covers and let my feet touch the cold floor, my skin got goosebumps and I shivered.

"Time for school." I murmured as I got dressed.

I opened my closet my closet to see many school uniforms, all of each house. Like I said I wasn't sure which house I wanted to be in.

"What are we feeling today?" I asked myself.

"Green. We're feeling green today." I grinned and I put on some Slytherin uniform with my snake pin.

I walked down the stairs to the great hall, clutching my book bag as I opened the doors.

Instead of meeting anyone's eyes I headed straight for the Slytherin table ignoring the looks I got.

I sat down next to the boy I saw yesterday, he payed no attention to me, only gave me a mere glance before getting back into discussion with his friends.

Owls flew in and filled up the room, only one was familiar though and that was my owl, Yuri.

She swooped down and dropped four letters for me.

One was from Victor, one was from Mrs.Gaven, another was from Karkaroff and the last one was anonymous.

I furrowed my brows and opened the anonymous one.

Tiana,

I hope you enjoy your year at hogwarts sweetie. Remember i'll always be watching.

She scoffed as she finished reading the letter, if that was supposed to scare her then she was doomed because she could've burst out laughing at any moment.

Quickly she opened Mrs. Mavens.

Dear Tiana,

Hello sweetie, please write to me whenever you can, and tell me how's it been going. I miss you a lot, don't laugh and call me madam. I mean it. The house feels empty without you here, do something for me. Enjoy your year at Hogwarts, that's all I ask for, it'll really make me happy.

Lots of love,
Maven

She smiled as she read her card, Mrs. Maven really did care for her.

"I heard we're having some visitors soon, apparently two schools are coming!" A girl with brown hair said as she clung to the boy with blonde hair.

"Where'd you hear that from Pansy?"  A boy with black hair asked, he had brown fair skin and was holding a Daily Prophet in his hand.

Pansy snickered. "Heard some Hufflepuffs talking about seeing some carriage and boat. I know for a fact those aren't from Hogwarts. "

"Huh. That's weird, Dumbledore hasn't said anything about it yet."

Just then Dumbledore appeared and stood in front of us all.

"Now that we're settled, I'd like to make an announcement." Albus said as the chattering got quieter and quieter.

"This castle will not only be your home this year, it will be home to some very special guests. You see, Hogwarts has been chosen-"

He was cut off by a man opening the doors and shuffling towards Dumbledore, he said something we couldn't hear and Dumbledore told him something which made him scowl and leave slamming the door behind him.

Albus sighed and continued on with his speech. "As I was saying, Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event: The Triwizard Tournament. The tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school a single student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear. If chosen you stand alone. And trust me when I say, these contests are not for the faint-hearted."

She looked around and watched as the Slytherins all had smirks on their faces, the Gryffindors grinning ear to ear, the Hufflepuffs excitedly whispering and the Ravenclaws amazed as they listened closer, it looked as if some were even leaning in closer as Albus spoke.

"We shall get into that later, for now please join me in welcoming the ladies from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, and their Headmistress, Madame Maxine."

Almost instantaneously the doors opened and in walked girls dressed in blue coats and dresses. Their neatly blonde and black hair buns tucked into a blue cap that matched their dresses. Blue beautiful butterflies came out of their hands as they danced gracefully, nearly every boy was drooling over them and I didn't blame them, they were gorgeous.

One of them stood out from the rest, she was wearing a blue and pink suit while doing flips. She landed so gracefully while their headmistress headed towards Albus as they hugged and he hissed her cheek.

Nonetheless it was quite an entrance as the ladies took a seat at the Ravenclaw table, some of the students getting into conversation with them.

"And now our friends from the north, Please great the proud sons of Durmstrang."

I quickly sat up and watched as in walked boys from my old school. Among the crowd were my friends, Lucas, Jason, and Carson.

I glanced at the boy next to me to see him looking at me confused but he quickly looked away as I caught him looking at me.

I blushed a bit but someone in the corner of my eye was looking intensely at me, it was that Pansy girl. I was quick to smile at her which only mad her more mad than she originally was.

Leaving the girl alone I was able to watch Carson blow fire while I almost bursted out laughing, they really were doing too much.

Igor greeted Albus and I snickered.

Right after the boys came to Slytherin table, almost automatically and sat around me.

"All-bus!" I snickered as Victor laughed.

"E-gor!" He mimicked and I laughed with him.

Carson nudged my shoulder and I turned to him.

"How's Hogwarts aye?" He said as we all placed some food on our plates.

"It iz good Car-son." I smiled.

"Ha ha, very original of u, Dilly."

I pouted at the nickname he called me.

"Hey guys I thought we agreed to stop calling me Dilly!" I whined.

Lucas, who was sitting next to Victor snorted. "Nah uh-"

"you agreed!" Jason said

"Not us!" Lucas exclaimed finishing his brothers claim.

"Okay twins, keep that up and you'll scare everyone." I told them as I leaned in almost as if telling them a secret.

Lucas and Jason feigned hurt. "You wound us Riddle!"

I shushed Jason. "Hey, you made a mistake again! Silly you!" I awkwardly laughed and looked around only to see everyone looking at Victor with admiration, I sighed. Thank god no one heard.

"My last name is ANDERSON, remember!" I awkwardly laughed again, hoping they would catch on.

"OHHHHH YEAHHHHH." Carson practically screamed while I face palmed.

Now we I could practically feel the attention on us and it made my face burn red.

"Sorry." I apologized to no one in particular, I mean don't mind me I'll bite but when my social anxiety kicks in, I become a hot mess. Not the stuttering mess of course.

I was used to the attention back in Durmstrang, it's understandable if you have Victor as your friend, because everyone thinks he's some ruthless seeker but he's actually a goof ball who says a lot of dumb stuff.

I mean our whole group is made up of stupid people.

"Okayyyy, but seriously how's Hogwarts been treating you. I'll beat anyone up if they've been giving you a hard time." Carson said as he cracked his knuckles.

"Stop that, you'll scare the first years!" I laughed with everyone else.

"Wait no, you actually will-" I smiled at them.

Victor sighed. "I wish you'd stay at Durmstrang you know, everyone misses you lotz."

I grinned. "Well obviously they'd miss me, who wouldn't?"

"Wait wait!" Lucas exclaimed.

"What is it that they call you?"

"Oh yeah!" Jason said

"Durmstrang's heartthrob!" They yelled and my face burned red.

"Shut up!"

Both Jason and Lucas stood up and I put my face in my hands, not again.

"Here lies one of the worlds best seeker, Victor Krum, accompanied by his beautiful bestfriend,Tiana Anderson, though some swear they are more then friends." Lucas said

"People say that both Victor and Tiana secretly have a romantic relationship together, it is rare to see Victor without Tiana as they are often together!" Jason dramatically said.

"But no one knows the truth besides Tiana and Victor themselves." They both finished as the pretended to dance together from across the table before they fell into a fit of laughter.

"Anyway, classes have been as boring as ever!" Carson whined.

"Really? I'd thought it'd be better!"

"No, in fact it's the opposite, the teachers only give us more and more homework!" He said as he banged his head on the table.

By now the twins had sat down and both of them were pouting.

"Hey! We need Tianas attention, we deserve it!"

I laughed. "You have my attention!"

I stood up and the twins followed, as did Carson and Victor.

I grabbed Jason's hand with one hand while the other hand was holding Lucas's. 

Hey hey! I updated again

Ik we aren't getting any Draco and Tiana action but we're getting there!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

718K 25.3K 72
"Must be tough, everyone loves you, don't they? So goddamn perfect. They don't see it but I do, Potter. I can see straight through you." "And what do...
105K 1.9K 70
---------------------------- When the Wizarding World falls. Who will Rise? 'You put your faith in the wrong person.Don't you see Potter? I was born...
264 23 51
*Ongoing* (SEQUEL TO UNBREAK) UNRAVEL book 6: Hogwarts was no longer safe as it once was now that Albus Dumbledore, the only wizard capable of taking...
355K 8.7K 48
I've been working on this story since I was 12, and 8 years later I'm finally gonna give it the ending it deserves. You start out as a Slytherin fir...