Out of the ring part 4

Oleh harperrose25

After Roman cheats on Nicole at his bachelor party, will he be able to make it up after finding out she is pr... Lebih Banyak

Nicole
Roman
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Brie
Roman
Nicole
Nicole
Nicole
Roman
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
BRIE
NICOLE
Roman
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
ROMAN
NICOLE
Roman
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
ROMAN
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
Roman
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NIA JAX
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
Roman
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
RANDY
ROMAN
BRIE
ROMAN
NICOLE
SASHA
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NEWS!
NICOLE
PART 5

Nicole

561 13 9
Oleh harperrose25

I pull the white teacup to mouth, ready to enjoy the sweet taste when Roman abruptly comments during our dinner. " I am sorry for reacting the way I did earlier. If you believe that moving to Phoenix is best for you then you should go. And I will try and visit you as much as possible, at our house there."
I look at him for a couple of seconds finish taking my sip of tea. I slowly put the cup on the table, once my hands are free. I search in my purple matching purse, that rest on the chair. And pull out my phone and starts to go through my email.
" Are you going to say anything?" He asks. I move my phone away.
" Yes, I know moving to Phoenix is best for me and my future baby. And I could care less if you visit me... Because all you cause is stress. And I will probably not even live at the house, I will probably live with Brie." I say, then go back on my phone to finish what I was doing.
" Your so rude." I hear him whisper.
" What was that? You wanna say it a little louder?" I ask with sarcasm.
" I said you are rude." He repeats himself without fear.
" How?"
" Because I am trying to fix the problem I made."
" Exactly you made, Roman! And I have every right to feel the way I do. So let me-" Roman then snatch my phone out of my hand. " What are you doing?" I asked throwing my hands.
" Are you seriously working? It your honeymoon." He asks going through my phone.
" I don't care if it was my birthday. I can't wrestle anymore. I am pregnant with your baby. I need money I am no longer living with you. I need to focus on my company."
" I can give you money! Whatever you want! Just tell me." He yells people around starts to look at me.
" Stop yelling at me, and give me my phone! Now. You're not my father, Roman."
" No! Not until we settle this."
" Fine." I stand up out of my chair, and slaps him. With an unexpected shock, he releases the grip on my giving me the ability to grab it and walk away.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

186K 5.4K 71
Both Brie and Dean has been betrayed by their partners. With Nikki teaming up with Seth. Will Dean and Brie team up and destroy the sell out? [Compl...
56K 1K 17
Leah wakes up in bed with Jacob after a drunken night. What will happen when she turns out pregnant? How will the pack react to the news? more import...
6K 396 27
Nikki Bella was once the most popular,outgoing, happy, and entergetic teenage girl. But one day her life changed drastically, she got abused by her f...
7.3K 305 12
One night turned into forever. Nikki Bella Γ— Rusev Started: June 18, 2018 Completed: August 26, 2019 Cover by Ambrophobia