NICOLE

I know I may seem crazy, but like after everything I said about him, all I want to do is jump in bed with him. I don't know if I am hormonal or what? But have you seen the man?
" And that's the rest of the tour!" I say after revealing the last room to Roman.
" Yea, I am going to repeat it, but you have outdone yourself. I want to stay here with you forever."
" Same." I whispered underneath my breath.
" So did you get a car, or we're you just dropped off by a local car service because I recognized that there was no other car."
" Yea, I got a car to drop me off. I already know that you would like more than likely get a car, so I didn't see the point of getting one."
" Yea, that's smart." He says back.
" Hey, it's getting kinda hot. Would you mine finishing this conversation in the pool?
" Yea, that sounds cool. Let me just get my suitcase from the car. You wanna come?"
" Yea." I take his hand, and we walk back to the car. He opens the trunk, but I have other things in mind. I take my clothes off, wanting to surprise him. But he is rather alarmed.
" What are you doing?" He says, trying to cover me up. " Anyone could come in any second."
" No, it's private and gated. Pool. Now. Get in. Now!" He looks me for a moment, being very nervous, but he then must realize the opportunity at risk. And start to undress. I jump in and wait for him. " Oh, baby, take a photo, first. This is going to look good on social media."
" What?"
" I am not posting my boobs, just my shoulders and up."
"Fine." He takes his phone and takes a couple of seductive photos of me. "You look hot, baby; I will send them to you."
"Thanks, now get in."Oh, why does he have to be so hot? This is going to get me in trouble.