Roman

I take the elevator back up, holding my cheek in pain. She sure knows how to slap, at least she will be able to defend herself if I'm not there. I hope she has calm down since earlier, it's been two hours.
Once I am in, I don't see her into the suite's living room nor kitchen, but then again what's the point of looking.
I enter the bedroom about to undress when I see her sitting on the terrace looking at the view.

I stop undressing throwing my suit jacket onto the bed, and my way over to see her. She must have heard me coming because she looks back.
" Are you feeling better?" She shakes her yes, which is the most I have gotten from her in days. And I take that chance to take a seat next to her. The space between us is quite as it can possibly be, while the ongoing traffic feels the night.
" When I was a little girl, I always wanted to go to Paris. I just fell in love with the city, the people, the atmosphere and I knew that being here would make me happy. And I will never forget the first time we came here for work, Brie and I woke up before having to report to the arena, and we soaked everything in. And I knew that I wanted to either get married or have my honeymoon here, and no one could stop me or no one could ruin that for me. But you did, you ruined it. I was so excited to come here with you and experience the wine with my soul mate and just explore it with you. But you ruined all that in one night. Why would you do that? I am trying to stay healthy, I am trying to stay away from stress. But you keep bringing it to me." She starts to cry. " And I don't know what to do. I would be mad at you for cheating, but I am even upset for you lying about it. I kept asking you, you denied it. You said it was a prank, then you blamed it on Dean. So you lied to me twice. And I don't appreciate it, and that's the last thing I need when trying to bring a baby into this world."
" Again, you will never know-how sorry I am. I can't blame it on being under the influence. But I am just stupid! I had you waiting at home for me, but I just kept going. And I feel bad, and believe me when I say I will do anything for your forgiveness... and I mean anything. Just please don't move to Pheniox, because like you said you don't want that baby growing up without a father. I don't want my kids growing up without me, so at very least do it for them. They will be heartbroken if their dad and new step-mom, move away. Jojo calls you more then she does me."
Nikki looks around as she speculates on what I just said.
" You said anything?"
" Anything! Just name it."
" Fine, I am just getting started, you will have more. But when we get back, you are scheduling a couple of appointment and we are also moving, I have too many bad memories here. And we need a fresh start."
" Done." I go in for a kiss but she stops me.
" You will also need to get tested for any viruses that whore may have given you, you can go tomorrow. But if you ever cheat on me again, I will pack up and leave and you will never hear from again. You understand."
" Yes, Ma'am."
" Now, go inside and fluff my pillows."