Roman

Sasha and I walk backstage together after our promo, but I am quick to leave her. I head straight to the locker room, and I am sure glad it's empty.

I pull out my phone quickly and call Nicole, knowing she probably hates me right now. It goes to voicemail immediately.

"Her phone must be dead." I say to myself before sending a text.

I put my phone down in my gym bag, but before I can even zip it up, it starts to vibrate

I put my phone down in my gym bag, but before I can even zip it up, it starts to vibrate. I answer with happiness when I see it's Nicole.

"Hey, is everything okay?" I ask." How are you?"

"sure, I started to show today. I was too afraid to go out because I didn't want to get recognized. So I ordered out all my meals today. I think I am going to order some oversized clothes for the time being."

"Oh, well, I am sorry you couldn't go out today. But I can't wait to see you, but that is if I am allowed to come to the house. Am I?"

"I don't know; you said some pretty hurtful things."

"And I am sorry, very sorry."

"Thanks for apologizing, but I need time to think about that answer."

"Okay, just let me know, so I know where I am staying. Did you see Sasha and me tonight?"

"Sadly, yes."

"Well, I don't want you to worry. It's professional. I am not talking to her unless I have to."

"Roman... Talk is cheap. You need to prove it." 

"I will."

"Okay, can't wait. I am going to bed, though; I am tired. Good night." She says, hanging up before I can even say anything. When I look up I didn't realize that I am being watched, by my cousins.

"That sounded rough!" Jey says

"Yeah, it is."  I say.

"Well, come out with us tonight. It's just going to be us and maybe some others."