NICOLE

"Sorry, I have to pee." He says running off and leaving me alone. Well not technically alone, he left his phone on the table. And you would think considering yesterday he would not be so key on leaving his phone anyway.

I unlock it and start to go through some of his stuff, and I believe as his wife I have the right to do so. But I go to his text, and I see her new number. I know he said no, but I honestly think this is for the best.

I bring my phone out and copy the number into mine. I should call her now, but I don't when I see Roman coming in my direction seeming flustered.

"Did you pee on yourself?" I joke. He looks troubled by the comment.

"What?" He asks.

"You had to pee, right?" I ask beginning to question myself.

"Oh, yeah." He says."Were you on my phone?"

"Yes," I say, knowing there is no point in lying when he already saw me." My time never adjusted automatically, yesterday. I was only fixing it."

"Oh."

"Umm, baby, I have to pee as well now. I will be right back." I say trying to make seem unnoticeable that I am taking my phone.

The moment I get to the restroom, I pull out and dial her. But just my luck she doesn't answer, I roll my eyes and get ready to leave her a message after the voicemail sound appears.

"Hey, it's me, Nicole. I know that you hate me, and I don't blame you. But I don't know if Roman or anyone told you... But somethings have changed since I last saw you. And I was hoping we could talk, or go out to lunch. My treat of course. But when you get this, please call me back. It's really important." I hang up the phone trying not to get emotional as I know I am going against my husband, I just need to do this.

When I come out of the stall, I notice Dana Brooke standing at the sink. "I thought that was you." She says bringing me in for a hug."I am so happy for you." She says as she walks out.

What is she talking about?