RANDY

I wait outside the restaurant, when I see Nicole walking up to me. I obviously hug her immediately heading inside.

"Thanks for coming. Sorry for changing the plans so late. I had no idea he was coming home. But anyway how was your appointment?" She says as we are seated at our table.

"Not to good. But I don't want to get into that. What's going on with you, you sound stress?"

"Because I am." She can't even finish the words before she starts crying. I look around hoping people don't see." It's so annoying, I feel trapped by my emotions. Because I feel like I know I should be a happy pregnant wife always smiling, but it doesn't help when your husband is a tag team with his ex. And there is nothing I can do about it. And when I try to explain my feelings, he telling me I am over playing them. That he finds her to be awful, and he doesn't even like her no more. But it doesn't take much for Roman to slip up, and I know I am not perfect. But I am his pregnant wife, when does his love for me over power all that?"

"Wow!" I say passing her a napkin for her tears." I can only imagine."

"I just don't get it, he has a little more power than he says he does. He could talk to creative, but he want to look perfect."

"Well, it's clear you two need to talk."

"That's the thing we can't, it leads to an argument every time. Besides, he leaves soon."

"Then I hate to say it, but we may need to reschedule this. And you need to talk to him now. You need to get everything out in the open."

Happy New Year!