Nicole

I pull the white teacup to mouth, ready to enjoy the sweet taste when Roman abruptly comments during our dinner

I pull the white teacup to mouth, ready to enjoy the sweet taste when Roman abruptly comments during our dinner. " I am sorry for reacting the way I did earlier. If you believe that moving to Phoenix is best for you then you should go. And I will try and visit you as much as possible, at our house there."
I look at him for a couple of seconds finish taking my sip of tea. I slowly put the cup on the table, once my hands are free. I search in my purple matching purse, that rest on the chair. And pull out my phone and starts to go through my email.
" Are you going to say anything?" He asks. I move my phone away.
" Yes, I know moving to Phoenix is best for me and my future baby. And I could care less if you visit me... Because all you cause is stress. And I will probably not even live at the house, I will probably live with Brie." I say, then go back on my phone to finish what I was doing.
" Your so rude." I hear him whisper.
" What was that? You wanna say it a little louder?" I ask with sarcasm.
" I said you are rude." He repeats himself without fear.
" How?"
" Because I am trying to fix the problem I made."
" Exactly you made, Roman! And I have every right to feel the way I do. So let me-" Roman then snatch my phone out of my hand. " What are you doing?" I asked throwing my hands.
" Are you seriously working? It your honeymoon." He asks going through my phone.
" I don't care if it was my birthday. I can't wrestle anymore. I am pregnant with your baby. I need money I am no longer living with you. I need to focus on my company."
" I can give you money! Whatever you want! Just tell me." He yells people around starts to look at me.
" Stop yelling at me, and give me my phone! Now. You're not my father, Roman."
" No! Not until we settle this."
" Fine." I stand up out of my chair, and slaps him. With an unexpected shock, he releases the grip on my giving me the ability to grab it and walk away.