ROMAN

Believe it or not, I hate the way things ended between Nicole and I. I guess I am the one to blame for this argument because I was too hard on her. But I find it annoying that I spend all this time and money trying to build our relationship, and then out of nowhere, she has this idea of going back to Arizona. And I don't think I am overreacting because she considers Arizona to be home, but home should be with him. But she doesn't understand.
So we haven't been talking; I left for the road the morning after our argument. I am not trying to give her space... That's the least I can do, right?

I am currently backstage at smackdown, waiting for the show to start as the fan begins to get seated. When I soon feel a tap from behind me. I turn around expecting anyone, but it's Daniel Bryan.

"Oh, hey!" I say, shocked that he walked up to me first, normal its opposite.

"What up, Roman?"

"Nothing. But I need to ask you something.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Have you or Brie heard from Nicole? I am sure she called and told you everything. I just want to make sure she's okay?"

"What are you talking about? I haven't. Besides, Brie and I talked earlier, and she said she thought it was strange that Nicole hadn't called her in a couple of days. So I am not going to ask what happened, but call her." He then walks away from me. I don't blame him. It must be nice to be drama free.

Once he leaves, I pull my phone out from my jacket, and I start to call Nicole. Of course, it goes straight to voicemail. I begin to swear under my breath when all of a sudden, I feel a similar tap.

"She didn't answer. I will call-" I stop talking when I turn around and see Sasha.

"Hey, are you excited for tonight? Because last time I checked, we had good chemistry." She says seductively as possible.

"Yea, but only in the ring. And I am only going to say that once. I am not only with but married to Nicole, so after our matches, we go a separate way. Do you understand?"

"Oh, Roman. Same game, different characters."  She then walks off.

What does that even mean?